• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Somewhere deep down I'm hoping that my G502 breaks soon (like, properly. Not just the scrollwheel), I need a different mouse but I'm way too cheap. Can't possibly buy a new mouse when my old one still works well enough lol.

MayMay

Banned
wow mayhem. really big of you to admit that

it clearly says muhcrow - no chit so I don't know what you're talking about

4c5f67fca7.jpg

Is my name udiie now?! lol

Hixx

If the only quality mouse you guys have ever used is a G502, I think you would see a noticeable improvement in your aim if you switched to something that isn't so heavy it holds back your aim. I loved my G100S because it felt like an extension of my hand, but I can't say the same for any other mouse I've used, not even my Zowie EC2-A.

LumaPictures_deadpool_8.jpg

Xizk

If the only quality mouse you guys have ever used is a G502, I think you would see a noticeable improvement in your aim if you switched to something that isn't so heavy it holds back your aim. I loved my G100S because it felt like an extension of my hand, but I can't say the same for any other mouse I've used, not even my Zowie EC2-A.

0SLxVHD.jpg

impact

Banned
Which one? They look like those crap steelseries mice that GAF recommends too.

ZA11 is pretty good I hear

EC1-A is what I use and I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get another one if it breaks or something. I don't like buttons on the other side of the mouse (FK/ZA series) cuz my grip is awkward and the lack of cheap rubber sides + lack of software makes it the best choice imo.

If you want looks tho, yea I guess avoid Zowie. The EC1-A matches my default black mousepad really well and I wouldn't want it any other way.

ZA11 is pretty good I hear

EC1-A is what I use and I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get another one if it breaks or something. I don't like buttons on the other side of the mouse (FK/ZA series) cuz my grip is awkward and the lack of cheap rubber sides + lack of software makes it the best choice imo.

If you want looks tho, yea I guess avoid Zowie. The EC1-A matches my default black mousepad really well and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Naw, not looking for looks. Just dont want something that is just a variation of the SteelSeries Sensei [RAW]. Had that mouse and hated it. I'll keep an eye on the EC1-A since it is OOS at the moment.

I like the G502 due to where the dpi buttons are but it is too small for my hand now that I am slowly going back to the palm style.

I have a 502 and a Rival :D
Bouncing between a 502 and NAOS 7000 right now.

Divius

Just played a game where the other team only bought novas and they destroyed my team (16-6 or so), what a fun game. Nova seems legit good.

MayMay

Banned
Alright.. I don't think there's enough ppl willing to play for one of them early 10mans today, but it's worth a shot.

MayMay
baby
Rob
Xizk
Overdoziz
vinka

imBask

Banned
do you always start in Silver 1?

I mean like, my last 6 games were with silver 1 and 2, the most round we gave was 5, and I finished top scorer by a decent margin in everyone of them except one... I'm not a pro by any means, but I've played a lot of CS and it shows when i'm playing with low silvers

i'm not complaining or anything, I don't really care about the ranking i'll grind it out if I have to, but I just don't get why you have to do qualification matches if you're just going to be in Silver 1 anyway. I mean the only complaint I have is that people have called me a smurf in every single game

baby

do you always start in Silver 1?

I mean like, my last 6 games were with silver 1 and 2, the most round we gave was 5, and I finished top scorer by a decent margin in everyone of them except one... I'm not a pro by any means, but I've played a lot of CS and it shows when i'm playing with low silvers

i'm not complaining or anything, I don't really care about the ranking i'll grind it out if I have to, but I just don't get why you have to do qualification matches if you're just going to be in Silver 1 anyway. I mean the only complaint I have is that people have called me a smurf in every single game

nope. my first rank ever was nova 4

baby

this was like, 2012ish lol.

but rob just ranked a new account at mge so definitely not the new system. what couldve happened is what happened to my brother - he jumped into silver games right when he started and lost a bunch, forgot about it, came back to the game then dominated his placements but still ended up silver because of those early games

imBask

Banned
this was like, 2012ish lol.

but rob just ranked a new account at mge so definitely not the new system. what couldve happened is what happened to my brother - he jumped into silver games right when he started and lost a bunch, forgot about it, came back to the game then dominated his placements but still ended up silver because of those early games

hmmmm maybe, I did play my first couple of ranks a looooong time ago, like 2012ish too. oh well, it's the ranking that's inside of you that counts amirite

MayMay

Banned
I think it might also have to do with who you queue with. If you soloqueue it's probably way more likely for you to end up in Silver than if you queue with some higher ranked ppl that elevate the average rank in your placement matches.

imBask

Banned
I think it might also have to do with who you queue with. If you soloqueue it's probably way more likely for you to end up in Silver than if you queue with some higher ranked ppl that elevate the average rank in your placement matches.

yeah maybe that's it too, I mean yeah I was playing with silvers, and that's why I was stomping everyone... but I don't understand why the game wouldn't just put me with better people. There wasn't enough games left I guess? eh whatever

I can just go the starcraft way and say "i'm high Silver 1 - low DMG". I mean I won my last game 16-0, VALVE PLS

baby

if you only played with silvers, you probably only played against silvers, and combined with those old games it makes sense that you got stuck down there because it has no sample of u vs non silvers

imBask

Banned
yeah exactly, but why wouldn't they just... put me against better players? I mean isn't that the point of qualification games? I played the last 6 qualification games in about 2-3 weeks, wasn't 4 stomping enough to try me against at LEAST higher silvers for a game or two?

anyway whatever I don't want to sound made because i'm not haha, it's just a little weird

imBask

Banned
here are the 3 possibilities :

1) old games + new games fucked me
2) Valve hates older accounts
3) i'm actually trash at this game and got real lucky

EDIT: a moment of silence for mousesports please

Rivitur

Banned
NA 10 man bois!

1.atsou
2. Ozium
3. Booger
4. Sjajaja
5. Lollink
6. Riv
7. Special guest appearance from shalalalalaaska or agent or even phantom

Need 2 more

Derik01 is sadly out and trunks probably passed out as for morzak well he hasn't returned any of my calls :(

In 2hrs

Top Bottom