• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Come on seriously this game is going back and forth, just when you think a team has the edge to put an end to this torture they somehow manage to screw the winning round.

Can someone explain how these drops work? I assume spamming "!drop" doesn't actually do anything.

Is it just random? Is there a set amount of time you have to wait? Is there a limit on how many you can get?

Ludono

CAN MOUZ JUST WIN ALREADY???

CezqzjJXIAAYQu2.jpg

Rivitur

Banned
They should make a 1 on 1 knife duel for each player on each team after the 3rd OT .

Also, is this the longest in csgo history a match has extended?
Nah that xenex game and we had the Pixelfire/DenDD game earlier this year at the qualifier that went on forever.

Also shara has balls of steel peeking niko

impact

Banned
lol I wasn't being serious, but for scenarios such as this one they should really give players a break, I can imagine the players feeling a bit exhausted after playiing for nearly 2 hours straight.

True, getting paid to play a video game for 2 hours is so exhausting.

rugioh

Banned
If FaZe/nV/G2 fuck me again today then I'm just gonna neck myself fam

Fool me once... strike one.

Fool me twice.......

Strike three.

Hixx

yeeeeeeeeeeees another thorin moment

"grow a thicker skin sjw virgin nerds it was just a joke"

or

"i hope thorin gets sacked and dies irl"

pick your poison

then richard lewis will wade in and start mocking people based on their profile pics despite looking like an unkempt ballsack himself

also this scream ad is cringey as fuck

baby

yeeeeeeeeeeees another thorin moment

"grow a thicker skin sjw virgin nerds it was just a joke"

or

"i hope thorin gets sacked and dies irl"

pick your poison

then richard lewis will wade in and start mocking people based on their profile pics despite looking like an unkempt ballsack himself

also this scream ad is cringey as fuck

wheres the
"i cant believe people dont mute the stream when the analyst desk comes on" option

Top Bottom