• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

by the way, id 100% suggest gotv for this event. 128 tick and not nearly as laggy as the last few majors. probably the best gotv server ive ever been in\

GLOCKS DUDE

Rivitur

Banned
Semmler and anders at it again... "Guardian is so versatile he can even pick up an AK"

He stayed away from rifles at all costs. He knows he's inst good with them and so does his team. Hell I remember a cast where ander said that guardian only specializes in awping and if he doesn't need to he won't rifle cuz he's bad.

Pasha! <3

Pasha... please come through for the fans today. I know you still got it, you and VP still got it. Come through when it matters the most, make the quarter finals at least... I wanna cheer for you live. :(

Yeah, I know it is connected, but not a drop yet, so there is no way to be sure. The whole getting steam items for watching a twitch stream seems like magic to me.

I don't play, or really spectate DOTA2, but I still put the twitch on for drops, and I think I got some shitty worthless armor item nobody would buy. This was years ago.

G2 cause Fuck Cloud 9.

EnVyUs cause I don't want to see KennyS cry.

Virtus Pro because fuck Na'Vi.

NiP cause NiP.

Astralis cause fuck NA CS.

Fnatic cause fuck NA CS.

Disxo

fr? g2 just put up less rounds on train against vp than c9 did against a team that doesnt have to play a relegation match at the end of the season
Well it surprised me on both sides but I think, regardless of those matches, G2 will still beat C9... remember that G2 won against Vp some weeks ago on Overpass but also lost on Train
(but not so badly lol)

cebri.one

I am back to Gold Nova.

Gold Nova 2¡

17927643-Business-concept-icons-of-the-men-stepping-up-a-staircase-to-glory-and-success--Stock-Vector.jpg

imBask

Banned
as I said in the chat last night : I played 1 MM game last night, I was the only one with a mic and one of the guy was complaining about the lack of communication and didn't quite understand why I couldn't read his calls while playing

cebri.one

as I said in the chat last night : I played 1 MM game last night, I was the only one with a mic and one of the guy was complaining about the lack of communication and didn't quite understand why I couldn't read his calls while playing

Do we have a chat? Also, sometimes is good they don't have a mic.

One recent example:

Most annoying team i've encountered in a long time.Shouting, trolling, etc.

Top Bottom