• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
it's the same as any other sport really, so i'm guessing you don't watch sports either

just NFL/NBA playoffs, and even then it's kinda hard to care/watch

I don't think DEVIL is gonna be on this team much longer tbh

Also, "pretending". Why would they be pretending? lmao

So you think Anders is genuine when he "OH MY GOD KIDDING ME" after Hiko shoots 2 people in the back that had 2 hp? I dunno, shit's annoying to me.

baby

impact

Banned
in the past 2 years or so ive noticed increasingly that casters try and make things for clips like "surely he cant do this" and getting too excited over nothing in the hopes of getting a career defining "are you kidding me" or "this is sensational" and it just doesnt feel genuine

can you stop taking my material bb

yikes c9. RIP pick em thanks RobN

impact

Banned
This is what shoulda happened to VP if they didn't get train

Fuckin pickem RNG

Train is a much better team gauge than D2 bro

This is the fuckin pug map

LOL apparently the GOTV is location based? everyone in my chat is from FL asking to buy weed

rugioh

Banned
Train is a much better team gauge than D2 bro

This is the fuckin pug map

LOL apparently the GOTV is location based? everyone in my chat is from FL asking to buy weed

I'm not saying its a more team oriented map, but I feel train is one of the only maps in which VP wins that matchup. G2 is better on D2/cache/inferno/cbble

Ya everyone in my chat was talking about MD high schools, had to mute that shit quickly

Rivitur

Banned
Rip SBD

Also taco wasn't the main entry damnit! He was a lurker/entry before. He lurks and pushed sites and if he kills they switch if the team gets a kill at the other site he become the lurker.

Bot taco

baby

100px-National_Seal_of_Brazil_%28color%29.svg.png
BRASIIIIIIIIIL
100px-National_Seal_of_Brazil_%28color%29.svg.png

TSM > LG > NIP = TSM > NIP???

Gambit upset EnVyUs

FlipSid3 almost upset Mouse

G2 upset Cloud9

Luminosity Gaming upset NiP

Too many upsets happening. I'm going Team Liquid, upsets running wild today.

Zemm

NiP are so bad, the only surprising thing about them is that players like Friberg, get right and forest haven't retired from the game yet.

Tschis

Gambit upset EnVyUs

FlipSid3 almost upset Mouse

G2 upset Cloud9

Luminosity Gaming upset NiP

Too many upsets happening. I'm going Team Liquid, upsets running wild today.

literally everybody in the analisys and casting desks, as well as the current ranking of the teams, was in favor of luminosity

that's not the definition of upset I know

edit: the same could be said for the G2 vs Cloud9 match-up

Top Bottom