• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
EU pick em challenges rekt already lol

I told u guys

and yea silvitur is an HLTV.org idiot. he knows nothing about the game but googles random tier 5 EU players to seem smart in front of his group of novas.

Rivitur

Banned
I thought you guys meant a twitch chat or mumble or some shit my bad.

Man FaZe blows I had a feeling I shoulda bet Liquid
The mumble is a cess pool

That poster who keeps acting like he knows CS because he play make believe that he's pro knows 0 about the pro scene. Called the bad CT side in group chat prior to the game and said the T side would be fine. And I actually watch CS matches unlike some of you.

Mokoi

Banned
Cant even watch games rn. :(

Make one riv. Best be good or banning from all social medias, welfare and all other government assistance

But we've had a major thread for every other major even for that shit cluj one

the Dota thread is at OT13....

but Dota is worse than fighting games so ¯_(ツ)_/¯
LoL and DOTA go without saying. But it's seriously hilarious.

CS Major? Million plus viewers, 10 page Gaming Side OT.

Apex? 300,000 viewers, 300 page gaming side OT.

DOTA/LOL? Million plus viewers, 300+ page gaming side OT.

I don't get how competitive FPSs get no love in GAF. Like the love for MOBAs here makes sense because they have MILLIONs of viewers and watchers, so it makes sense that some of them reside on GAF. But CSGO has 10 million plus active monthly users, yet literally only a dozen of us even play the game on GAF. Wonder why the demographic on GAF doesn't know play/care/know of CS.

impact

Banned
this site overall doesn't like shooters, I dunno why you'd be surprised that the CS scene is small compared to other games. I'm sure if Valve added dating sim elements and anime characters in CSGO it would blow up in popularity on here.

MayMay

Banned
impact you need to come out of the closet with your anime love already, no point in denying it

you mention anime way too much to not be into it :^)

impact

Banned
impact you need to come out of the closet with your anime love already, no point in denying it

you mention anime way too much to not be into it :^)

I was just non-subtly calling out this site for loving a terrible game like Persona 4.

SMT3 is the most anime I'll get

Top Bottom