• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Rivitur

Banned
Any online radio to follow the match for those who are at work?

Of course! At least in the previous majors CSGOradio broadcasted on mixlr but they seem to be offline.
You can try swatch ng to see if anyone else is streaming on mixlr or you can see if esportsradio has a broadcast going somewhere in the web.

Or you can download the twitch app on your phone and do audio only from there.

cebri.one

I dont have that option. Dont know why. Chat only or watch it in a popup window.

Mouz' Overpass is pretty bad.

http://radiotwitch.in

Of course! At least in the previous majors CSGOradio broadcasted on mixlr but they seem to be offline.
You can try swatch ng to see if anyone else is streaming on mixlr or you can see if esportsradio has a broadcast going somewhere in the web.

Or you can download the twitch app on your phone and do audio only from there.

Ok. Now i have the audio option in twich dont know why it didn't show up before. Thanks guys.

Mokoi

Banned
Mokoi said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1087497&page=1
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet (WW) -- MB-457040DA07FCF317 - Taken by Divius. 34 entrants total.
cUDYBpZ.jpg

t1459540150z1.png

baby

C8E31DFB6DB7DC188D34184DF3DD537B7C120EEE

i really love watching both of these teams because they play good entertaining cs and its just been really interesting

rugioh

Banned
I'm so fucked. My G2 pick from last night got locked, mouz is literally a 1 man army, and gambit can't into any map that isn't fucking train apparently.

That wasn't a proper reply to what I said at all....

Finally DenDD disbanded! Dumas to a better team incoming! Also spitfire needs a top team to play with already.
I meant it as in "I have nothing to do on Friday cause I'm not a local and don't know what to do here." :p

2 fucking NA teams in the play offs. Both playing against each other. How do I boo both teams in a match?

This pick em is coming down to the wire for me. :/

After getting Gambit wrong, I can only afford to make one more bad choice before Gold is out of reach.... Fuck man. ASSUMING I get VP right today.

Frostburn

Thanks for this! I've lusted after the M9 Bayonet since I started playing CS again.

EDIT: Also wow at that last map (CLG vs Gambit) so hard to watch the lack of teamwork and set plays, at least Liquid should have a good shot at the semifinals!

G2 or VP guys?

rugioh

Banned
Thanks for this! I've lusted after the M9 Bayonet since I started playing CS again.

EDIT: Also wow at that last map (CLG vs Gambit) so hard to watch the lack of teamwork and set plays, at least Liquid should have a good shot at the semifinals!

G2 or VP guys?

VP has the advantage as far as map pool goes, unless Ex6 pulls the series of his life out of his ass

Top Bottom