• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mokoi

Banned
do you know anything about how graphically intensive the game will be vs like ds2? i barely ran ds2 on 60 fps and i cant exactly just throw around 60$ to try it out when the games released
Would have owned if only you dooot dooted

If Astralis win does that mean fantec is out?

TUSR

Banned
do you know anything about how graphically intensive the game will be vs like ds2? i barely ran ds2 on 60 fps and i cant exactly just throw around 60$ to try it out when the games released

Hmm.. well it does look way better than DS2 so I'd expect it to run alot worse, not sure though. Depends on how optimized the PC version ends up being. DS2 was 60fps on PS4, while Bloodborne and DS3 barely hold 30fps.

The min requirement for Dark Souls 3's graphics is the recommended requirement for Dark Souls 2 (Non-Scholar).

The engine should also have less low end scaling.

impact

Banned
NiP has a good chance to break into the elite, with their full lineup, and I think Liquid have a good chance too because they brought in s1mple who is the sort of player that they needed but I think they should keep adreN if he will continue performing like this. So if they save this lineup from this Major they could become a top five team.

flamie on the -koosta +adreN train :bow

I put Astralis at the start lasf night... But switched because I was only allowed to get wrong pick before I can't get gold.

I decided I refuse to bet against NiP, so I'd go for Fnatic to ensure even if NiP loses, Astralis losing to Fnatic wouldn't rekt me.

It Rekt me. Why didn't I believe in Devee and Karrigan. :(

Divius

M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet (WW) -- MB-457040DA07FCF317 - Taken by Divius. 34 entrants total.
cUDYBpZ.jpg
Heyo!

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
nope, and while i havent watched much, i watched more than last major where i got 2 drops

according to the #s shown in gotv about the drops, about 1 in 5k players gets a drop per round

813 rounds have been played so far, so if you have watched every single game so far, the odds of getting at least one drop would be around 15%. (1-(1-0,0001)^813)

But I've read somewhere that the odds of getting a drop a round is 0,01% in which case it would be around 8%

impact

Banned
remember guys, before Clown9 achieved their true form CLG was the butt of every NA is shit joke and regularly threw matches

Gonna be honest, this crowd is obnoxious in person. Screaming obnoxiously loud for every single frag Team Liquid does. Like every single play gets a reaction. Good or not.

shira

The size of the stands and audience is kind of a disappointment compared to Cologne and even Katowice 2015

2842666-screen+shot+2015-04-07+at+7.21.53+pm.png

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lc2xnYW1pbmcuY29tL3NpdGVzL2RlZmF1bHQvZmlsZXMvc3R5bGVzL2Jsb2dfYmlnL3B1YmxpYy9FU0wtT25lLUNvbG9nbmUtUG9zdC1FdmVudC1IZWFkZXIuanBnP2l0b2s9Y0w0S3hXTFA

Couldn't they sell more tickets or did they decide to keep it so small?

Ce-0OmwWEAM3yz1.jpg:large

Ohio ain't exactly the nexus of CSGO, that's pretty good for a Friday

Top Bottom