• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
Shout out to the shitties at my hotel who saw my NiP jersey and told me "NiP is gonna lose!" (Two seep rate groups of two)

Fucking Doubting the magic.

Somehow the idea of SBD getting shitposted in person (by people who have no prior knowledge of his track record of NiP fangaying here) gives me a good chuckle.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The size of the stands and audience is kind of a disappointment compared to Cologne and even Katowice 2015

2842666-screen+shot+2015-04-07+at+7.21.53+pm.png

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lc2xnYW1pbmcuY29tL3NpdGVzL2RlZmF1bHQvZmlsZXMvc3R5bGVzL2Jsb2dfYmlnL3B1YmxpYy9FU0wtT25lLUNvbG9nbmUtUG9zdC1FdmVudC1IZWFkZXIuanBnP2l0b2s9Y0w0S3hXTFA

Couldn't they sell more tickets or did they decide to keep it so small?

rugioh

Banned
Interesting they won't have soundproof booths at this event.. Even with noise cancel surely they could still hear the crowd??

The size of the stands and audience is kind of a disappointment compared to Cologne and even Katowice 2015

2842666-screen+shot+2015-04-07+at+7.21.53+pm.png

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5lc2xnYW1pbmcuY29tL3NpdGVzL2RlZmF1bHQvZmlsZXMvc3R5bGVzL2Jsb2dfYmlnL3B1YmxpYy9FU0wtT25lLUNvbG9nbmUtUG9zdC1FdmVudC1IZWFkZXIuanBnP2l0b2s9Y0w0S3hXTFA

Couldn't they sell more tickets or did they decide to keep it so small?
The Nationwide arena is. It in half for this. It normally seats 18,000 people.

Seems like they're only allowing 3/4ths of the front half of it to be used. :( Probably only 8,000 people here. :(

Frostburn

Strange sounds in the stream (Picking up sound from the speakers in the arena instead of in game) Na'Vi off to a good start, I think the NiP magic is ending today (Though they had a great run considering)

rugioh

Banned
weird that the only NA major is in a state where pretty much no one from NA wants to go to

Ohio is like the Poland of the US for all you europoor

They prob went there because it was the cheapest arena/venues to rent out for a week. They shouldve done it in Cali or Seattle or New York but that wouldve been significantly more expensive

GeT_RiGhT... Please. Not like this :(

We got GoD F0rest and GODBERG, and Xizt pulling his weight.

GTR needs to show now. He hasn't done anything other than his Auto Sniper round. :(

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
They prob went there because it was the cheapest arena/venues to rent out for a week. They shouldve done it in Cali or Seattle or New York but that wouldve been significantly more expensive

Must be on the east coast. Times would be horrible for EU viewers if it's held on the west coast.

Zemm

I wonder if NiP will rebuild this roster, and by that I mean get in a whole new team, or if they're happy struggling to get out of the group stages and losing in the QF's for the rest of time?

impact

Banned
I doubt that's the reason, times are terrible for all of NA for every EU tournament.

Pretty sure Ohio being a cheap shithole has the most to do with it than anything

Haribi

I doubt that's the reason, times are terrible for all of NA for every EU tournament.

Entire continent of America makes up like 20% of the playerbase so schedules should always prioritize EU viewers. You could see it yesterday when the later matches had like half the viewership of the first games because it was in the middle of the night in EU. Valve wouldn't want a major with 500k viewers for most of the games.

MLG did a very good job of accommodating everyone with the schedule (well except aussies) but that wouldn't be possible if it was on the west coast.

rugioh

Banned
I wonder if NiP will rebuild this roster, and by that I mean get in a whole new team, or if they're happy struggling to get out of the group stages and losing in the QF's for the rest of time?

marn1kdqfu.gif

They had the chance months ago and decided to renew everyone. Noone's goin anywhere

impact

Banned
more like C9 are the EU G2

shitty overhyped team with fan favorites that never manage to show up in games that matter. It really says a lot about Source that ex6tenz was the best player in that game LOL

This whole trip was a mistake. I just want to go home.

Impact is right. Ohio is bad.

Fuck MLG, fuck Valve, fuck Na'Vi.

Next time Pyth. Next time NiP.

Beat the fuck out of them Fnatic.

KingKong

Pyth not playing is the best thing that could have happened to NiP

They would have had the same result with him and now they can pretend like they overachieved

Pyth not playing is the best thing that could have happened to NiP

They would have had the same result with him and now they can pretend like they overachieved
They would have beat LG easy with Pyth.

Then NiP would have had the easy path to the finals. Playing fucking Liquid, CLG, and Virtus Pro.

rugioh

Banned
This whole trip was a mistake. I just want to go home.

Impact is right. Ohio is bad.

Fuck MLG, fuck Valve, fuck Na'Vi.

Next time Pyth. Next time NiP.

Beat the fuck out of them Fnatic.

Oh come on man. I like to rib you sometimes but don't sulk like that; I lowkey wish I could see these games live. At least NiP will have nothing better to do this weekend than to sign your xbox elite controllers!!

MayMay

Banned
Id personally rank the games like this:

Bloodborne = Dark Souls 3 > DS1 > DeS >> DS2

I honestly think DS3 is the best Dark Souls. It has high and low points like all the games but I think the highs are above Dark Souls 1 and the lows are still all way better than anything in Dark Souls 2. This is a temporary rating though, might change when I play it in english and 60fps and have some more time to think about it.

I havent actually done alot of PvP yet, but whenever I got invaded it was usually a good time.

impact

Banned

I honestly think DS3 is the best Dark Souls. It has high and low points like all the games but I think the highs are above Dark Souls 1 and the lows are still all way better than anything in Dark Souls 2. This is a temporary rating though, might change when I play it in english and 60fps and have some more time to think about it.

I havent actually done alot of PvP yet, but whenever I got invaded it was usually a good time.

HYPE

we gotta play some PvP man, I don't even care how laggy it is

baby

do you know anything about how graphically intensive the game will be vs like ds2? i barely ran ds2 on 60 fps and i cant exactly just throw around 60$ to try it out when the games released

MayMay

Banned
do you know anything about how graphically intensive the game will be vs like ds2? i barely ran ds2 on 60 fps and i cant exactly just throw around 60$ to try it out when the games released

Hmm.. well it does look way better than DS2 so I'd expect it to run alot worse, not sure though. Depends on how optimized the PC version ends up being. DS2 was 60fps on PS4, while Bloodborne and DS3 barely hold 30fps.

HYPE

we gotta play some PvP man, I don't even care how laggy it is

Yes, lets do it

Top Bottom