• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Blizzard

Banned
After playing 146 hours, I just got my first ever rank adjustment. I lost 1-16 (to some people in a derank clan, to a player with a slur in their name) Agency, then won 16-4 Agency, and immediately moved from Silver Elite Master up to Gold Nova 1.

It's not much but it's nice to be shinier. But, now I have extra pressure not to rank back down I guess.

Blizzard

Banned
So I actually just played two rounds with the same derankers on the other team.
The same ones I mentioned with the clan and long names? *edit* Nevermind, just realized you mean you got matched against the same people for two games in a row.

I ended up getting matched WITH the person the derankers kicked (who was near the top of the scoreboard in that game, but I guess they wanted to be able to use a bot plus being jerks) the very next game, and we won that one.

The same ones I mentioned with the clan and long names? *edit* Nevermind, just realized you mean you got matched against the same people for two games in a row.

I ended up getting matched WITH the person the derankers kicked (who was near the top of the scoreboard in that game, but I guess they wanted to be able to use a bot plus being jerks) the very next game, and we won that one.

Well idk if its the same people but they did have 'Derankers' as their clan name

Valkrai

Just had a great game with flicks and some lucky shots, the other team accused me of hacks. I think that match is going to Overwatch :(. I just hope they're smart enough to know it wasn't anything.

tootsi666

Just had a great game with flicks and some lucky shots, the other team accused me of hacks. I think that match is going to Overwatch :(. I just hope they're smart enough to know it wasn't anything.
You would have to be really good to get overwatched wrongfully. Trust me, you are not that good.

Sajjaja

You would have to be really good to get overwatched wrongfully. Trust me, you are not that good.

cold-blooded-o.gif

frbrr

angered some poor german dude so much he reported my acc 12 times and left a nice comment on my profile.
late night mm is great

MayMay

Banned
Everyone here saying Shadowplay, even though the recording in the Xbox App on Win 10 is superior (but doesnt work with every game) :^)

Man I've been in EU a week now and haven't played with any of you plebs.

SCARED?

We should play at some point.. Gotta make use of the fact that we're in the same country now. I only played CS with you like once and you had 300 ping or some shit lol.

mayhem pls

I'm all about those positive vibes now, alright. I wouldnt do that lol

frbrr

Not even joking when I say Windows Movie Maker is as good as it gets if you look for something free.

Actually looks like it can handle most of what I want to do, but it's still a massive letdown that they removed the spinning newspaper intro

Ludono

Got my rank back after a nice 16-2 victory on Cobble. Was on a team with 3 Russians and an angry Pole but somehow managed to work well together. The Russians even spoke some broken English ! :D

Also not a CS:GO related issue but WTF IS THIS SHIT? I bought this during the Summer sale and wanted to play it tonight :((((((

MayMay

Banned
Oh, right. You're in Germany now. Good luck playing any uncensored Wolfenstein copies over here. You can try with a VPN, but you'd have to keep it running the whole time you play the game.

Top Bottom