• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ludono

Where did you buy the key from?

Off the US steam store I think? But I was in Hong Kong at the time, I'm not sure actually how that works then.

Oh, right. You're in Germany now. Good luck playing any uncensored Wolfenstein copies over here. You can try with a VPN, but you'd have to keep it running the whole time you play the game.

Fuck. STEAM REFUND TIME?

Also anyone want to play tonight? :)

Overdoziz

Banned
This is how close we were to losing yesterday by the way:
1v3MV5K.png

MayMay

Banned
Balls of steel for him actually sticking to the defuse, I thought for sure he was faking. It was hilarious because when the round ended you could hear them cheer for a second until they realized that we won the round :^)

Sajjaja

Got my rank back after a nice 16-2 victory on Cobble. Was on a team with 3 Russians and an angry Pole but somehow managed to work well together. The Russians even spoke some broken English ! :D

Also not a CS:GO related issue but WTF IS THIS SHIT? I bought this during the Summer sale and wanted to play it tonight :((((((

You could probably message Steam about it and they might switch versions for you, considering that you actually moved.

Ludono

You could probably message Steam about it and they might switch versions for you, considering that you actually moved.

But then I wouldn't be able to play that version when I move BACK D:

Also.... anyone have this happen to them before?

Joined a game, got timed out, then was unable to reconnect to the match despite restarting etc. Was able to join Deathmatch, casual but not reconnect to the match.... Got a 2 hour cooldown because of it.

MayMay

Banned
RIP Ludono,

We almost won the game without you lol. We had a bot for the whole game and managed to get up to 14 rounds.

de26df24c8.jpg

We all had some amazing clutches tho, fun game :3

So finally got rank3, and now everytime I try ranked I end up with 9 Russians with age around 12 given their voices-.- Is there possible to turn of Russians from my servers?

frbrr

So finally got rank3, and now everytime I try ranked I end up with 9 Russians with age around 12 given their voices-.- Is there possible to turn of Russians from my servers?

admin cmd prompt and then paste this

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=blockrussia dir=out action=block protocol=any remoteip=146.66.156.0-146.66.156.255,146.66.157.0-146.66.157.255,185.25.180.0-185.25.180.255,185.25.181.0-185.25.181.255

Kiko

God. Booted it up after a break. Grinding to Rank3 is horrible. If there would be at least a non ranking 5v5. But this casual 10v10 shit is nuts. What a piece of crap.
*venting*

Omega

Banned
God. Booted it up after a break. Grinding to Rank3 is horrible. If there would be at least a non ranking 5v5. But this casual 10v10 shit is nuts. What a piece of crap.
*venting*

Its really not even that bad. I mean sure no one wants to play casual but it takes like 6 matches

Ludono

2 Hour Cooldown expired so I played some more mm, played a game on Mirage with a 5 man lobby, everything went fine. Queued for another match on Cobble and got disconnected again and was unable to reconnect and was given a 24 hour cooldown....

Does ANYONE know how to fix this or am I just going to have to stick to FACEIT for now since that works fine :/

cHinzo

Went 28-13 to carry some trash Ruskis on Dust2. Then tried to play Cache, went 4-18 and got kicked out of the game. OK. I think imma stick with Dust2.

frbrr

2 Hour Cooldown expired so I played some more mm, played a game on Mirage with a 5 man lobby, everything went fine. Queued for another match on Cobble and got disconnected again and was unable to reconnect and was given a 24 hour cooldown....

Does ANYONE know how to fix this or am I just going to have to stick to FACEIT for now since that works fine :/

computer clock set to the correct time/date/year?

when I see someone use the scroll wheel to get bomb out I throw up a little.

I hate it when I do that and scroll past it. I switched to my xbox controller so I could use a button to cycle thru all the weapons and it's really worked for me.. jus saying maybe it will work for you?

p.s. who wins sand doonz?

admin cmd prompt and then paste this

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=blockrussia dir=out action=block protocol=any remoteip=146.66.156.0-146.66.156.255,146.66.157.0-146.66.157.255,185.25.180.0-185.25.180.255,185.25.181.0-185.25.181.255

Are you serious? OMG and apparently there's a way to block EU East too! So tempting.

Starfield

Russian Pro Analysator here. The game Ephinany vs. Pries odds are way off. Should be 60-40 (at least) in favour of Pries. Just letting people to know here.

That's totally not just my opinion only.................

haveheart

Banned
Are you serious? OMG and apparently there's a way to block EU East too! So tempting.

Never heard of this before. But it seems that this is indeed a legit way to block connecting to certain servers.

I just downloaded MM Server Picker, I'll try it out later.

Starfield

Never heard of this before. But it seems that this is indeed a legit way to block connecting to certain servers.

I just downloaded MM Server Picker, I'll try it out later.

I use Matchmaking Server Picker everyday since Valve somehow believes that I live in East Coast North America. I usually block every server except for EU West. It works like a charm. You can even play on Australian servers if you want

rugioh

Banned
Anyone have some tips for solo T side mirage?

Lately I've been experimenting with smoking off catwalk and throwing a molotov into the window room from the mid boxes, but I never seem to make much out of it once I do that. I've been dumpstered 5 games in a row on T side and I don't really know what else to do to get an early pick in the round.

tootsi666

Russian Pro Analysator here. The game Ephinany vs. Pries odds are way off. Should be 60-40 (at least) in favour of Pries. Just letting people to know here.

That's totally not just my opinion only.................
Epiphany lost their best player couple days ago. Pries should be favored.

haveheart

Banned
I use Matchmaking Server Picker everyday since Valve somehow believes that I live in East Coast North America. I usually block every server except for EU West. It works like a charm. You can even play on Australian servers if you want

Tried it. Everbody was speaking English, seems to be working.
This is what I've been asking for for a long time.

cresto

RIP Ludono,

We almost won the game without you lol. We had a bot for the whole game and managed to get up to 14 rounds.

de26df24c8.jpg

We all had some amazing clutches tho, fun game :3

I should pug with you guys sometime. Im GE so I can boost you a bit :)

Mokoi

Banned
I hate it when I do that and scroll past it. I switched to my xbox controller so I could use a button to cycle thru all the weapons and it's really worked for me.. jus saying maybe it will work for you?

p.s. who wins sand doonz?
Idk prolly impac. I'll watch vids once home.

cresto

Haha, if you want to bother with us LE plebs - would love to play with you.

Watch mine pls

I would if you were in the states. Im in Denver, sadly. I would love to live in Europe for a little bit, though. GF and I have been talking about it a lot lately. Im an engineer, so it wouldn't be impossible to find work.

MayMay

Banned
I would if you were in the states. Im in Denver, sadly. I would love to live in Europe for a little bit, though. GF and I have been talking about it a lot lately. Im an engineer, so it wouldn't be impossible to find work.

Do it, I may be biased but Europe is a nice place.

In regards to playing, ehh. 90% of my time spent in CS was on US servers (because I love playing with USGaf) so I'm quite used to 100 ping. And at LE people are still shit enough for me to not play like shit with that ping lol.

Omega

Banned
if i could i would get the fuck out of this country.

Aside from Google Fiber I'm not sure why anyone willingly wants to be here

Top Bottom