• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Move to Berlin....I've heard good things.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.gif

Pretty big reason tbh

In France, already back in 2008-09, I had great internet, my ping would never be above 10ms... It depends where you live, sometimes from building to building in Paris, you can get fantastic internet in many places.

Starfield

There's only one way to bet correctly:

6294518a6d.png

Use most expensive skins from inventory? -check

Bet on random tier 4 teams? -check

Bet on underdog? -check

there's only one way how this is going to end bby

Mokoi

Banned
Anyone have some tips for solo T side mirage?

Lately I've been experimenting with smoking off catwalk and throwing a molotov into the window room from the mid boxes, but I never seem to make much out of it once I do that. I've been dumpstered 5 games in a row on T side and I don't really know what else to do to get an early pick in the round.
Yeah bruh just do a popflash at t ramp, and rush into a site. It's easy pz to get kill. Your team is never going to to make a move and just jerk off in apps or palace so it up to you.
if i could i would get the fuck out of this country.

Aside from Google Fiber I'm not sure why anyone willingly wants to be here
Oh does someone not enjoy their freedom!

Omega

Banned

Ludono

Yeah not sure what the issue is, I'll randomly get disconnected from a server and then not be able to reconnect. Going to try reinstalling the game entirely and see what happens :(

Ludono

I googled this problem and I found a guy with the same problem on a different forum...and he attends the same Uni so it might be a problem with the Uni network? Thing is the Uni is running on a 1GB/s overall connection for each building with the sockets max output being 100MB/s. Here's a speedtest.

4626130039.png

129981494.png

Trying to send the dude on the other forum a PM but I have to register first :p

MayMay

Banned
Playing FaceIt while almost passing out was certainly.. something.

So tired even my ability to speak proper english was compromised + my voice really sucked because I was forced to talk alot throughout the day - it kinda gave up in the end lol.

Really hope that when I wake up in a few hours MGSV will be unlocked early.

Also RIP Ludono, Germany has not been kind to you. First Wolfenstein now this D:

Omega

Banned
I can't wait for the day when age verification and age filtering is a thing in gaming. Can-not-wait.

that will never be a thing so have fun waiting. It's not even entertained as being an idea in America where video games are blamed for violence and we average more than 1 mass shooting a day.

Always makes me laugh when people complain about young kids playing considering most of us probably started out that young. I was playing SOCOM and GTA when I was like 12, and SOCOM was always an older community.

Great way to make sure all future pros are absolute shite :)

I'm not saying they shouldn't play at all, you two really misunderstood what I meant. They can play among themselves or people who don't mind. Think dating site, search options. I want to set a 16yo+ thing on my games, anyone can set whatever they want, and a matchmaking computer can figure it out. I'll wait 15 minutes in the lobby per game if that means I don't have to play with some 12 year old who does not speak english and who kills me because he wants to hold B site only with his buddy who is going 1-13 at a point when the game is 0-13.

Mokoi

Banned
after extensive review of peps gameplay I have chooseded omugas awp ace as plays of week. yay yay hype whoooaaa yay

so whata want. 2 ebettle sticker + 20 sanddunes or steam game of choice. prize awarded tomorrow 09/01/2015

also im the best don't forget.

Omega

Banned
so like..does the game have to equal the value of the sand dunes?

Those 20 sand dunes are tempting, but those ebettle stickers ruin the deal.

MayMay

Banned
Seeing as CS:GO doesn't want to cooperate and my PS4 is on another continent.....

Wait, can I even run this shit.

3928398337e2c6cb86c43b57102d8643.png

:(

Should I try anyway? I seem pretty close to the minimum :p

Try getting a hold of a copy of MGSV Ground Zeroes (the paid demo, that every pre-order got a free copy of to gift away). You might be able to find one and then try that one - same requirements.

Am I crazy to think that at an average level (MGs), there's a higher chance to meet cool people on cobblestone, cache and overpass? Recently, I feel like the people on D2 and mirage are much more annoying...

tootsi666

Am I crazy to think that at an average level (MGs), there's a higher chance to meet cool people on cobblestone, cache and overpass? Recently, I feel like the people on D2 and mirage are much more annoying...
D2 and Mirage are easier maps to play without teamwork.

Just had my greatest moment ever, my heart was pumping at 100%, last man standing with only 20 sec on the clock against 4 terrorists defending the already planted bomb, I decide to rush in take down 3 with my ump-45, switch to pistol and proceed to fail every single shot, we are both out of ammo and we end up throwing our fate into a knife duel, I take the victory and manage to defuse the bomb with only 3s left, shit was euphoric.

Top Bottom