• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cresto

So, I see why mousesports wouldn't give up niko. He's insane. Heres my thoughts:

mouse gutted penta to get an easy in on the major. Now they got rid of one of those weak links and bring back niko who is tearing shit up. Fucked up move by them, but hell of a smart move by the org.

tootsi666

So, I see why mousesports wouldn't give up niko. He's insane. Heres my thoughts:

mouse gutted penta to get an easy in on the major. Now they got rid of one of those weak links and bring back niko who is tearing shit up. Fucked up move by them, but hell of a smart move by the org.
This theory was immediately brought up when they benched Niko. I'm not so sure it's that 'fucked up', players get paid anyway.

haveheart

Banned
Seeing as CS:GO doesn't want to cooperate and my PS4 is on another continent.....

Wait, can I even run this shit.

3928398337e2c6cb86c43b57102d8643.png

:(

Should I try anyway? I seem pretty close to the minimum :p

I'm on a 660 and a Phenom II X4 955 so basically I also don't meet the min requirements. But it runs perfectly fine, pretty much maxed out (HBAO+), so I think I should run just fine.

Check the steamcommunity discussions, many players with older rigs run MGSV

How badly should I be expecting to get smashed when I start playing this game after not playing CS since the early 2000's?

I'm pretty sure I only played the original CS when it was in beta, before 1.6 (later I became of Day of Defeat guy). I don't play FPSs too often. The competitive ranking system will make sure you have a decent time. My initial rank was gold nova 2, but it turned into silver master elite somewhat quickly. Made it to MG2 after around 250 games with a laggy computer. Don't worry about it, the first few games are brutal but if you're bad, the following game will be with easier opponents...

Ludono

Yooooo if I can fix my CSGO I would love to join an EU or NA FACEIT tournament with you guys <3

Also this baby just arrived, made my super stressful first week of Uni feel a bit better :D

Yeah I know you're all jealous of my super sick setup /notreally

Daffy Duck

I'm pretty sure I only played the original CS when it was in beta, before 1.6 (later I became of Day of Defeat guy). I don't play FPSs too often. The competitive ranking system will make sure you have a decent time. My initial rank was gold nova 2, but it turned into silver master elite somewhat quickly. Made it to MG2 after around 250 games with a laggy computer. Don't worry about it, the first few games are brutal but if you're bad, the following game will be with easier opponents...

Weill i get called lots of bad things for sucking badly?

Starfield

Yooooo if I can fix my CSGO I would love to join an EU or NA FACEIT tournament with you guys <3

Also this baby just arrived, made my super stressful first week of Uni feel a bit better :D

Your academic advisor is Prof. Klaus Boehnke

nice! The Faceit tournaments only let you join them from the region they are set up in. So EU players can't play in NA or the other way.

Yes. Insulted for not knowing the meta from a year ago (because if you know the current meta, you evolved too quickly), and kicked. The community is incredibly immature. When people spectate you, kids will tell you every single move you need to make, shouting in your ear. You'll buy the wrong guns. You'll encounter a lot of racism and sexism. It's always such a breath of fresh air when people seem nice and positive at the beginning of the match, when it should be standard.

But the game is really, really amazing.

Daffy Duck

Is CS:GO the only version to get? Can get if £9 on cdkeys or the complete edtion for £13 off GMG with the 23% off code.

I already have CS in my library apparently on Steam.

rugioh

Banned

Just use cl_mute_enemy_team 1 and if your teammates start whining mute them too. The game is much more enjoyable this way.

I wonder, why is the zowie ec1-a so much more expensive on amazon than all of their other brand mice? Even the EC2-A is significantly cheaper. I'm about to look at an FK1 or Logitech G402 instead.

Omega

Banned

man, i need me that fnatic mousepad

Omega

Banned
People really need to learn the difference between "he always knows where I'm at" and someone clearing angles. Was just winning 8-3 or something and some guy gets a 3k clearing out B by himself and my teammates instantly give up and start trying to surrender because "he's clearly walling"

=/

Valkrai

People really need to learn the difference between "he always knows where I'm at" and someone clearing angles. Was just winning 8-3 or something and some guy gets a 3k clearing out B by himself and my teammates instantly give up and start trying to surrender because "he's clearly walling"

=/

Yeah, that's something I've learned to pick up. There's always one guy on my team who claims hacks when it clearly isn't.

MayMay

Banned
Clearly he just got extraordinary gamesense if he comes in pre-aiming someone playing an off-angle while he should've come in pre-aiming a way different angle lol.

Luck? Maybe. If it happens a few times in a row you can be pretty sure the guy is cheating tho.

In other news, The Phantom Pain is the best game ever.

Top Bottom