• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
nuke is so CT sided its even CT in MM and everything is T sided in MM since no one can play CT unless there's a good awper

MayMay

Banned
Yesterday was pretty good actually... Won Overpass, Tied Nuke and then afterwards Won Train with sneakypete and baby.

Shame I only played well in the Train match lol

Daffy Duck

Is there a playlist other than competitive that I can play 6v6?

I played casual and oh boy was that horrible. It was full of Arabs/Russians.

I also want to join just English servers is that possible?

MayMay

Banned
Is there a playlist other than competitive that I can play 6v6?

I played casual and oh boy was that horrible. It was full of Arabs/Russians.

I also want to join just English servers is that possible?

6v6..?

Competitive, as well as alternative MM systems like ESEA/CEVO/FaceIt is all 5v5. That's what you want to play. Ignore casual.

And no, there's no way to limit the language on servers. I wish there was

MayMay

Banned
In other news I really don't feel comfortable playing with Gaf anymore. Been like that for a while, makes me do stupid mistakes due to nervousness.

So w/e, no point in playing if I'm nervous as shit even when playing with ppl I've been playing with for almost a year.

Overdoziz

Banned
DFZlMaz.gif

Sajjaja

In other news I really don't feel comfortable playing with Gaf anymore. Been like that for a while, makes me do stupid mistakes due to nervousness.

So w/e, no point in playing if I'm nervous as shit even when playing with ppl I've been playing with for almost a year.
I was just joking jeez lol

You didn't throw that round, I was just fucking with you lol

Sajjaja

Why do you feel addressed? lol When I said "it's been like that for a while" I meant it.

Kept trying but I can't make it work anymore.
Well obviously something triggered that response and me teasing you was the only thing anyone said to you really

Top Bottom