• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

2 for 4 on my predictions.

not bad.

i expected too much from dignitas to beat a broken astralis

lolnip
KuGsj.gif

baby

I'm not terrible. I'm average.

I don't make everyone mad. I regularly get positive karma on ESEA and do average in my matches.

Isjuo4f.png

You can't really be mad at me if all I do is frag/call/support. Rarely do you ever need more than 3 people to execute a smoke-take on site. I'm playing PUGs/MM. Most "team-works" is just "All of us push out now." I can do that.

Most complicated strat is "Execute smokes A"

Cool. I'll hold the ramp push since I don't know the smokes! :D

If 2+ people on the team don't know the smokes, then lol. Rushing it is.

If I do okay at the skill division I get put in, does it matter? I just won't ever rank up, which is fine with me. I just wanna play CS. :>

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately". Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 19, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

My grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately". Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 19, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
I'm so sorry for your tragic loss Baby. :(

769baf1a3f594d178c8038777a96b0f7.png

I feel so bad for Christopher. :(

cHinzo

Astralis fought so hard. :<

Edit: how are these teams getting T side rounds during OT, when they only can take 3 out of 15 during the regular game. -_-

Deadly

Is there an OT for the major? Stopped playing but love watching the big tournaments. Jesus these semis are going to be so good.

I've also only gotten a mirage drop so far :( Cobble drop plzzzzz

Hixx

Somehow it is working

It says "CPU Fan Error" on the Post screen but the fan is working and its a good 10c cooler even at idle

So... idk. help me

cHinzo

Somehow it is working

It says "CPU Fan Error" on the Post screen but the fan is working and its a good 10c cooler even at idle

So... idk. help me
Ur CPU Fan's RPM is prolly low, so u are getting a warning. Go into ur motherboard's BIOS and try lowering the minimum RPM threshold warning to like 400?

Expected outcome there, Fnatic ain't fucking around. That SK - Fnatic final could be absolutely glorious.

Got a Cobble, Overpass and Nuke drop so far. Goddamn.

I also can still get gold if I get every pick perfect from here on out. I'm currently at 50 with 26 points up for grab.

Virtus Plow > SK

Fnatic > Liquid

Virtus Pro > Fnatic

it's time for papa to make his people proud.

Top Bottom