• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

sometimes i wanna get back into playing this game then i do and remember its garbage

its really too bad blizzard is dedicated to making sure overwatch is never going to be really competitive

Hixx

Coz those rounds were pretty fast, this OT half time is going to take about the same amount of time as those 3 rounds. Fuck sake, ESL.

cHinzo

Really hope VP take this. Don't really like the Brazilians.

Edit: RiP VP. Hoping for a Fnatic vs SK grand finals then. Don't think they've played each other in the finals before.

baby

Idk what you're talking about. This is probably the best MP shooter ever lol.

flaws become more obvious when youve put 4000 hours into the cs series

Really hope VP take this. Don't really like the Brazilians.

Edit: RiP VP. Hoping for a Fnatic vs SK grand finals then. Don't think they've played each other in the finals before.

vp is awful and had no chance

actually thats not really fair vp is just chronically mediocre

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

btw. why do we not have a OT for this event? we have one for EVO and all the other shit but why not for ESL One Cologne? shit is sooo hype!!!

Askani

I don't play CS and only watch these things occasionally. I have zero idea what happened for that reset. What happened? lol

I think they said the skins were bugged so they looked like cts? I had no idea that could happen

Oh...thanks for that info.

Ok this is wrong, I guess dennis had sound problems and jw was saying to restart the round so he was just messing around

yeah, this was the chat

JW : stop

JW : off

JW : off

EliGE : ok

JW : dennis pc broke or some shit

nitr0 : nl

jdm64 : KK

JW : it started to beep 10000000000000000 times in his ears

EliGE : how do we medic

dennis : its back

dennis : shit sound system

nitr0 : live/

KRIMZ : y

dennis : y

EliGE : so u good?

KRIMZ : hf nitr0 : hfhf EliGE : gogo JW : s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZW4ZIyjZU&feature=youtu.be&t=40s

low? hm i wouldn't say half a million people is low but okay.
Compared to even Cluj-Napocca, this is low. Seeing CSGO Stagnant this much compared to the Previous major is bad.

But tomorrow is the ultimate test I guess. Major starts early morning on a Sunday for America. No excuse for us to not watch it now. :p

Top Bottom