• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Oh my god I'm so glad I slept longer than I should have. I wanted to go huge on Dignitas. lol how were k1ck able to beat them lmao

edit: Small on Ace Gaming, they looked quite good against 3sUP yesterday and definitely deserve better odds.

Ludono

Annnd some nice games later I'm back at DMG, had a great game with some GAF homies :)
409EF5C71E87C800C7295DFB2C1FE4E7E2CE396D

Omega

Banned
I KNEW IT.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HOLDING ME BACK!

it had to be done. i secretly tried to get global before I ever started playing with GAF, I had a teamspeak and everything but it never worked. so I decided to set out on a new goal, make sure I could prevent as many people as possible from getting global.

MayMay

Banned
Thx for the dick pix PM

Also, I'm sorry that I make you nervous MayMay. A still image doesn't prove that you were on him when you pulled the trigger though.

That really is not related, hence why I put it into 2 different posts. :p

If that really was a big deal I would've edited a video, it wasnt - so I put 2 pictures of the frame right before I shot as well as a couple of frames later to see where the bullet landed (behind the guy). Lol.

Edit: Please don't feel addressed by that one post, it's more of an "in general" thing rather than related to anyone in particular.

Starfield

and together we'll ride to Valhalla!

c70996268c.png

The last one will probably either end up in nothing or 10-15 4c skins but w/e

Omega

Banned
500 dollars for silver 1 to global. I wonder how long it would take to rank back down.

People that pay for boosting generally don't play on that account anymore. It's more for bragging rights towards their friends.

Then again that was Halo and CS players really seem to believe they would be on Fnatic but they have to play with silvers and are held back. At least the Halo players knew they sucked, they just wanted General

Anyone know with ranking MM restrictions with playing with friends? Can an unranked play with a GNM? I've only found one comment saying that once you hit MG1, you can't party play with anyone ranked lower than that (without doing a full group MM party). Not sure how true that is though.

MayMay

Banned
Unranked and GNM is definitely too far apart, that wouldnt work. I dont know the exact "rules" and I dont think anyone does - but yea that would not work.

At least I think it wouldnt.

frbrr

Anyone know with ranking MM restrictions with playing with friends? Can an unranked play with a GNM? I've only found one comment saying that once you hit MG1, you can't party play with anyone ranked lower than that (without doing a full group MM party). Not sure how true that is though.

If the lobby isn't full you all have to be within 5 ranks of each other.
If the lobby is full that restriction no longer applies, this is also the only way unranked people can queue with friends

edit: actually, it seems unranked players can queue with gnm and lower

Unranked and GNM is definitely too far apart, that wouldnt work. I dont know the exact "rules" and I dont think anyone does - but yea that would not work.

At least I think it wouldnt.

If the lobby isn't full you all have to be within 5 ranks of each other.
If the lobby is full that restriction no longer applies, this is also the only way unranked people can queue with friends

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. My friend is going to be pissed and drop the game now lol. We spent last night grinding to rank 3 for him too. Probably should have made a second account with CSGO was onsale.

EDIT: Wait, what about FACEIT? Could we both play 5v5 MM with that?

MayMay

Banned
Some good games with Ludono, cHinzo, Moko, Rivi, Shadow and Omuga.

Got rekt on Overpass, Got REKTon Vertigo (funniest match ever, though) - almost got rekt on Mirage. Finished the half 3-12 and still came back and won 16:14 :3

Vertigo with CSGAF is probably the highlight of my weekend.

That was a beautiful match.

In other news I really don't feel comfortable playing with Gaf anymore. Been like that for a while, makes me do stupid mistakes due to nervousness.

So w/e, no point in playing if I'm nervous as shit even when playing with ppl I've been playing with for almost a year.

You, Overdoiz and Quiche are my rocks, though I haven't played in what feels like forever.

In other news I really don't feel comfortable playing with Gaf anymore. Been like that for a while, makes me do stupid mistakes due to nervousness.

So w/e, no point in playing if I'm nervous as shit even when playing with ppl I've been playing with for almost a year.

heh I was the same when I played with Moko lol. Dunno why.

MayMay

Banned
heh I was the same when I played with Moko lol. Dunno why.

Sometimes it's fine for me but sometimes I'm nervous as shit playing CS with certain people. It's fucking stupid because I've been playing with deez guys for so long now - I should not feel nervous, pressured, or whatever in their company. RIP.

Shit's weird, somehow. Oh well.. it'll pass. Wish I knew why it's happening though.

cHinzo

Vertigo with CSGAF is probably the highlight of my weekend.

Didn't play Vertigo for like a year, but it was awesome (and hella unbalanced). I don't think I can sleep tonight, gonna get haunted by those ledges on that map. ;___;

0555dc72c4.jpg

Mirage was also fun. Struggled hard, but we still managed to get the 16-14 win. GG!

MayMay

Banned
Didn't play Vertigo for like a year, but it was awesome (and hella unbalanced). I don't think I can sleep tonight, gonna get haunted by those ledges on that map. ;___;
0555dc72c4.jpg

Mirage was fun though. Struggled hard, but we still managed to get the 16-14 win. GG!

You ran off like 2-3 times, it was hilarious xD

Top Bottom