• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Confused-gif.gif

Yo it's clearly not my fault everytime we play Dust2!

we only won mirage because of my super amazing call to take bomb a. making big plays.

Didn't... we lose that round? :'D

Ludono

Sometimes it's fine for me but sometimes I'm nervous as shit playing CS with certain people. It's fucking stupid because I've been playing with deez guys for so long now - I should not feel nervous, pressured, or whatever in their company. RIP.

Shit's weird, somehow. Oh well.. it'll pass. Wish I knew why it's happening though.

Mannnn win or lose it's all in good fun :)

Ludono

So despite playing like 4 or 5 games solo and with GAFers today, and one game with Quiche.... I ran into the disconnect problem again and got hit with yet another 24 hour cooldown. Seriously fuck this game.

Starfield

LMAO my luck:

b5331d06da.jpg

(jackpot on Vulcun)

I threw in 150 gold which I got from loggin into the site. Clicked join jackpot and didnt see me entering. Suddenly my gold was gone I wondered what happened since there was a new item already in the jackpot, got mad until I saw I won

3% chance bois

lel

Hixx

So despite playing like 4 or 5 games solo and with GAFers today, and one game with Quiche.... I ran into the disconnect problem again and got hit with yet another 24 hour cooldown. Seriously fuck this game.

its quiche's fault

his mumble destroys people's internet

it's victims are himself, arnold, possum and now you

i make sure to wrap up my internet before i connect to his mumble server

practice safe voiping, csgaf.

Ludono

its quiche's fault

his mumble destroys people's internet

it's victims are himself, arnold, possum and now you

i make sure to wrap up my internet before i connect to his mumble server

practice safe voiping, csgaf.

TIL

Never go raw dog on Quiche's Mumble, you don't know who or what has been on there.

Also I submitted a ticket to Steam support about this, can't wait to hear back from them once I graduate in 2018 :D

Dubai schedule

Please note that all times are in Dubai’s time zone (GMT+4) and subsequent match starting times are approximate.

Thursday, September 10th

13:15: Group A - Team EnVyUs vs. Cloud9

14:45: Group A - Virtus.pro vs. Ninjas in Pyjamas

16:00: Group B - Fnatic vs. Team Titan

17:15: Group B -, Team SoloMid vs. Natus Vincere

18:30: Group A - winners match

20:05: Group A - elimination match

21:30: Group B - winners match

22:55: Group B - elimination match

Friday, September 11th

11:45: Group A - decider match (best of three)

15:15: Group B - decider match (best of three)

Playoffs

18:30: Semifinal #1 - winner of group B vs. runner-up of group A

22:00: Semifinal #2 - winner of group A vs. runner-up of group B

Saturday, September 12th

18:30: Grand final (best of five)

GMT+4 is 2 hours ahead of CEST

Purdy

Where would be the best place to cash out on my M9 Bayo Tiger Tooth FN and Fire Serpent MW? Need cash for Big Boss arm D:

Hixx

Titan just absolutey destroyed mouz on Overpass lmao

onto Cobble!

Saw they were 36% on Lounge and wanted to put my AK on them. Wouldn't load my fucking inventory though so I gave up :(

Don't like the MLG player. Horrible quality and the colours are so fucked.

Starfield

How much of a cut do they take?

I believe 10-15% (just like steam/any middleman)

Didn't they get hacked recently?

One of their bots got hacked but steam protection prevented anything worse. In the end the account was only trade banned for 7 days and thats it. It's close to impossible to "hack" steam accs nowadays. Especially when Valve is kind of supporting OPskins aswell.

anyways, my returns gave me cancer:

a4bca13ae5.jpg

MayMay

Banned
Fucking rekt.

RIP Na'Vi, Titan and VP if they cant go to Dubai because of that.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/dabootv/status/641251633410781184
https://twitter.com/chrisJcsgo/status/641251812625022976
https://twitter.com/TobiWanDOTA/status/641251776293957632

Seems like they're continuing the games anyways while everything gets sorted out. Makes sense I guess, what else can they do if they can't leave the event lol. Might as well play.

Edit 2:

https://twitter.com/TobiWanDOTA/status/641252156260151296

There are 3 @Titanorg players that need to go to the hospital as they are very ill, and want to be checked for dubai

Dafuck is going on xD

Edit 3:

http://www.hltv.org/news/15891-gaming-paradise-cancelled

Overdoziz

Banned
what is editing
So Dubai can happen after all - unless half of Titan dies of poisoning or something lol.
Just grab some random slaves from a construction site and put them behind a PC. Doubt people will notice the difference.

Mokoi

Banned
I didnt edit them because i dont have the tools, and i dont care that much
Do you play on Linux or what? If not then you have windows movie maker, so can't say no tools. Although no motivation tho
only overdoziz would complain about editing

speaking of,Mokoi where can i get this. need it for when i make my montage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXcqyk994rs&list=LL6OHGiICrP52fYISdcYGKvw&index=4
Get what? Song?
soundcloud.com/officialeo/spongebob-squarepants-woe-is

Omega

Banned
Do you play on Linux or what? If not then you have windows movie maker, so can't say no tools. Although no motivation tho

Get what? Song?
soundcloud.com/officialeo/spongebob-squarepants-woe-is

yep. thanks lol

i watch that video every day, it always makes me laugh

Get what? Song?soundcloud.com/officialeo/spongebob-squarepants-woe-is

I think he was referring to the hacks in the video. Send me a pm w a pic of your cat or dick(both?) and address and I'll send you my 1337 skillz formula of nyquil and shampoohack.exe - two bottles if it's your dick and udiie's cat.

frbrr

solo mm is going to kill me

after the first round some dude just announces that he has to go walk the dog
we kicked him 5 afk rounds later

why do these people even queue up?

Top Bottom