• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
This Season match with EUGAF... close 2nd to the Vertigo game we had a while back XD

cHinzo biggest troll EU, and he still makes it work. lol

MayMay

Banned
Except you were the best one at it on Season.. :D

"Everyone run behind cHinzo and push the site with him" is the best strat. Only one thing you gotta work on, don't stand in spawn telling ppl not to follow you after the first time worked out so well xD

Edit: nV finally put their black jersey on the store. http://store.teamenvyus.com/team-envyus-black-jersey/ Guess I'll buy one now :^)

Overdoziz

Banned
make sure you get the pro fit aka order a jersey 2 sizes too small so we can see yo titties through it

image.php

rugioh

Banned
You did carry play really damn well that one time we played.. so congrats - you deserve it!

Thanks! I didn't expect to reach it so soon, I just started playing MM again maybe two weeks ago. Dunno if anyone needs advice from me but I will say that playing bots/1v1/retake as warmup and doing less csdm helped my gun battles in MM much more.

so I finally got a QCK+ Mousepad "Gaming Surface"/whatever. What is the supposedly good low sens/dpi to use? I need to get better and being on 1600dpi and 4.99 sens probably isn't great.

Ludono

so I finally got a QCK+ Mousepad "Gaming Surface"/whatever. What is the supposedly good low sens/dpi to use? I need to get better and being on 1600dpi and 4.99 sens probably isn't great.

Another member of the QCK+ club :D

Also holy hell your dpi/sens is high O_O

I use 400/1.6 xD

Hixx

how can you be playing on 1600 and 5 sensitivity yet still clearly lift your mouse when you try to 360

are you a t-rex

I really hate the QCK+. For some reason I'm a god at night and I suck in the morning/afternoon. Changed to a different mousepad (Artisan Hien) and my aim got way more constant.

Maybe my skin gets super oily and cold dried up oily QCK+ messes up my aim?

cresto

Do you play on Linux or what? If not then you have windows movie maker, so can't say no tools. Although no motivation tho

Get what? Song?
soundcloud.com/officialeo/spongebob-squarepants-woe-is

you could see what I did, at least, right? Dont be a hater, moko

Starfield

I'm gonna take a look at that. All I got was a Well Worn MP9 Storm so a free 3 cents I guess?

FREE IS FREE

Tbh the only money you make with operation passes is by buying them the second they come out and play as many games (and as fast) as you can. If you get the new operation case in the first half hour or so you can sell them easily for the same money the pass cost you if not more. And even then you should get your money back by case drops in the first few days and probably even make profit.

A few days ago I threw some of the drops I got from Bloodhound operation into trade up (basically 4-10c skins) and got a AWP Sun In Leo MW, worth 5€

yay I guess+

Edit: also a good tip: If there's a major and sticker capsules/stickers are on sale (eg. -75%) buy as many as you can with all the Steam Wallet Money you got. You'll essentially double it if not more.

Omega

Banned
Edit: also a good tip: If there's a major and sticker capsules/stickers are on sale (eg. -75%) buy as many as you can with all the Steam Wallet Money you got. You'll essentially double it if not more.

It takes forever for that to actually become profitable and it might not actually be worth it all the time.

People tried that with Cologne/Dreamhack capsules after and those never really rose in price. Could be because they were awful stickers or because other people are trying to get easy money so there's no shortage of supply.

there's people with a whole lot of cologne 2014 stickers that regret spending all that money on them because people assumed they would take off like Katowice 2014

Starfield

It takes forever for that to actually become profitable and it might not actually be worth it all the time.

People tried that with Cologne/Dreamhack capsules after and those never really rose in price. Could be because they were awful stickers or because other people are trying to get easy money so there's no shortage of supply.

there's people with a whole lot of cologne 2014 stickers that regret spending all that money on them because people assumed they would take off like Katowice 2014

I bought around 50 NBK,kio, happy and apex sig. stickers for 10-11 cents each. 1 day after the great sale they went up to 20-25 cents and since you are no longer able to purchase sticker condoms they'll only rise in price until Dreamhack Winter

just get cobble cases
also, lekkel lekkel has pretty good fries

that's racist

Top Bottom