• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

FMIZ1ta.jpg

Nice, like banging your hot teacher nice.

Omega

Banned
you would think they would add more servers.

Then again, it's not like CS is growing or that it has surpassed Dota 2 in current players for the last 4 days in a row so I guess I can understand why this game still has the same amount of servers it did when CS had 30k people playing. It would be a waste of money for such a dead game

impact

Banned
you would think they would add more servers.

Then again, it's not like CS is growing or that it has surpassed Dota 2 in current players for the last 4 days in a row so I guess I can understand why this game still has the same amount of servers it did when CS had 30k people playing. It would be a waste of money for such a dead game

hey, they have more important stuff to use their money on, like panera bread catering every day at Valve office and Dota 2 prize pools

be happy they're not downgrading the servers to 32 tick because everyone gets 30fps (xD)

Starfield

Just lost 16-14 on Overpass even tho I had 32 kills and the other guy 35. That's HOW BAD our team was.

any of you plebs wanna queue with me? Im sick of boosted nubs

Omega

Banned
Just lost 16-14 on Overpass even tho I had 32 kills and the other guy 35. That's HOW BAD our team was.

any of you plebs wanna queue with me? Im sick of boosted nubs

Lost a Train once where three of us had 30 kills. It happens, people have bad games.

Mokoi

Banned
Yo may may how many peps in Germany speak American? Know some peps who wanna take a trip over there. Prolly just bail last minute tho. Like wtf is there to even do. Taste wines. Fuck if I know.

MayMay

Banned
Yo may may how many peps in Germany speak American? Know some peps who wanna take a trip over there. Prolly just bail last minute tho. Like wtf is there to even do. Taste wines. Fuck if I know.

Most people do, alot might not be really fluent - but everyone speaks at least a little english (cuz it's taught in school from 3rd grade here). Alot of signs etc. also have an english version, as well as english announcements in public transport etc.

There's definitely no problem getting around with just english in the bigger cities. It might be a bit more difficult in small rural villages, but generally anyone should be fine here.

And I don't think Germany is the best place to taste wines, lol. I really don't know what kind of touristy stuff ppl could do here. Strongly depends on the location though. West-, East-, South- and North Germany are all kinda different.

Starfield

Am at FaceIT now

edit: I click on confirm registration and nothing happens, gg

edit2: nvm

edit3: just played my first FaceIt game on Inferno. We won 16-5

Felt much better than MM. Actually felt like we're playing as a team. Is it always like that or were I just lucky?

Reven

Am at FaceIT now

edit: I click on confirm registration and nothing happens, gg

edit2: nvm

edit3: just played my first FaceIt game on Inferno. We won 16-5

Felt much better than MM. Actually felt like we're playing as a team. Is it always like that or were I just lucky?

Are you NA?

Reven

Just played two faceit matches, first didn't start because someone didn't join and on the second two people on my team left after 4 or 5 rounds. gg.

impact

Banned
NAF looks like the smurf that plays against MGs

thats because he was (sorta). Anomaly, koosta, Uber and MAINLINE are just pro ESEA puggers and Relyks is a SKDC tier invite player.

The dude Uber is honestly just proof that all you need to rise up in the leagues is connections because he's a dogshit player. I wish I had the connects I did back in the much simpler IRC days.

Valkrai

thats because he was (sorta). Anomaly, koosta, Uber and MAINLINE are just pro ESEA puggers and Relyks is a SKDC tier invite player.

The dude Uber is honestly just proof that all you need to rise up in the leagues is connections because he's a dogshit player. I wish I had the connects I did back in the much simpler IRC days.

I haven't seen much of Enemy, aren't they all kinda meh?

Also for NA Faceit, I haven't noticed anything bad yet and nothing obnoxious as MM. The only thing that really needs to improve is to have paid players only play with themselves instead of public, as well as having them be mods in game like CEVO.

Starfield

I haven't seen much of Enemy, aren't they all kinda meh?

Also for NA Faceit, I haven't noticed anything bad yet and nothing obnoxious as MM. The only thing that really needs to improve is to have paid players only play with themselves instead of public, as well as having them be mods in game like CEVO.

koosta is pretty much the only reason NME performs against teams

Valkrai

CSGOLounge has their own team now picking up the D&G team.

We are proud to announce our break through into the competitive scene with our new team, Lounge Gaming!

Although we are new to the competitive scene we are confident in our team and potential as a whole. We want to guarantee our players the best possible conditions and opportunities in the eSports industry. We look forward to our new adventure and want to welcome and thank our new fans that have followed this roster.

A short statement from team captain, Pawel “innocent” Mocek:

“Finally we can announce our new home. We will play under CSGL flag from now on. We also did 2 roster changes, replacing mouz and minise with Loord, who will be our team brain and ingame leader and oskarish - pure talent with amazing individual skills. After a month of tests i can definitely say this was good choice and a step forward, it seems like we play more stable and organised. Our calendar is full of both offline and online events, we are looking forward to compete and hopefully do enough damage this time.”

Our team roster consists of:

Michał "MICHU" Müller
Grzegorz "szpero" Dziamałek
Pawel "innocent" Mocek
Mariusz "Loord" Cybulski
Oskar "oskarish" Stenborowski

Valkrai

I think the most interesting map of the qualifiers will be Liquid vs Renegades. Most of the other matches seem like it'll be too easy.

lol wtf i hope you're not able to bet on CSGOL's team or else that seems ripe for throwing

I'm not seeing too much of an issue with wanting to bet on CSGL. It's not as suspect as the Netcodeguides and iBP match (where NCG sponsored iBP).

udiie

wait what
arent you the same person that wanted those ibp players to be banned forever?
yeah lmao you are
#iThrowPower
As good as they were, they shouldn't be allowed back in. Fixing and throwing matches for profit (even if its stupid like skins) is ridiculous.

Valkrai

wait what
arent you the same person that wanted those ibp players to be banned forever?

you see nothing wrong with a betting site that benefits from betting having its own team you can bet on?

Yeah but honestly I think they're not that stupid to throw a match like iBP. I won't suspect D&G unless they're caught with hard evidence just like that team was. I'll give you that, it's a conflict of interest but I'm doubting another scandal will happen if Valve acted like they did. For iBP's ban, they still should not be able to play professionally in leagues like CEVO, ESEA, Faceit, etc.

Top Bottom