• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ludono

I've yet to meet one person that doesn't think he's a piece of shit

It's just that Valve are bigger pieces of shit. Say what you will about the costs of upgrading servers to 128 tick or "bububu mah privacy" but these clueless niggas can't even change mp_bombtimer to 35 seconds instead of 45 seconds in a mode called competitive. But at least they changed the Zeus price, right?

Hey bro...chill you finally got your hitbox fix, you can take that stick out of your ass for at least 24 hours okay? :)

Clydefrog

This thread was horrible at the height of csgolounge and betting. Thankfully it's toned down now or everyone lost their money.

I haven't played the update yet but I see no reason to use the M4A1 anymore. The clip size is now much more of a factor between the two guns.

Edit: udiie's cat! Bless that noisy beast.

This thread was horrible at the height of csgolounge and betting. Thankfully it's toned down now or everyone lost their money.

I haven't played the update yet but I see no reason to use the M4A1 anymore. The clip size is now much more of a factor between the two guns.

Edit: udiie's cat! Bless that noisy beast.

At least SNES will have more M4A4 droppers now.

impact

Banned
man why are you like

constantly like this

about everything

because it's annoying when game developers are this clueless and 45 second bomb timer benefits absolutely no one in a game where everyone is already claiming it's too CT sided. CTs can fucking jerk one out when the bomb is planted and still have time to clear a site and defuse.

I thought u were cool JC

because it's annoying when game developers are this clueless and 45 second bomb timer benefits absolutely no one in a game where everyone is already claiming it's too CT sided. CTs can fucking jerk one out when the bomb is planted and still have time to clear a site and defuse.

I thought u were cool JC

CT's can't fake defuse anymore so the game is balanced now.

Omega

Banned
45 seconds is a joke and why I always put the GAF server on 35 when we had them.

Improves your decision making since you have to act quickly, which also forces you to break bad habits of playing too scared.

I'm probably alone on this but honestly it's why higher on the "Shit I Hope Valve Changes" list than 128tick. CS with 45 second bomb vs 35 second bomb is basically as big of a difference as Valve Comp vs Valve Casual.

Armaly

Gee I wonder where the ct guy could be.

Sucks that you can't hide behind the boxes on Mirage and straight defuse anymore. Gotten away with sticking my defuses tons of times on 1v1s because people thought I was faking. Guess I just gotta get better at shootan.

Our legacy guys...

Also.. lol

That's because this community is so toxic.

Overdoziz

Banned
45 seconds is a joke and why I always put the GAF server on 35 when we had them.

Improves your decision making since you have to act quickly, which also forces you to break bad habits of playing too scared.

I'm probably alone on this but honestly it's why higher on the "Shit I Hope Valve Changes" list than 128tick. CS with 45 second bomb vs 35 second bomb is basically as big of a difference as Valve Comp vs Valve Casual.
128 tick is overrated.

I assume Valve didn't point out why exactly it continues to be 45 seconds, correct? And yeah, it should be 35 seconds at best.

Valve doesn't do talking.

Good point.

Top Bottom