• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Overdoziz

Banned
GiALtCB.jpg

Starfield

I don't think the case is dropping yet. None of it on the market. Surely SOMEONE would have got it as a drop already right?

Blizzard

Banned
Are you just going to complain all day long, Blizzard?
Sorry, I was just frustrated with the crashes after the update and I guess I would like to know if anyone else is having them. CSGO had been running great for months with few to no crashes, and I've had two crashes/freezes in the last day.

I do apologize if I was rude or derailing the thread at all.

KingKong

New knife looks hilariously stupid but there are some nice skins in there

Why they gotta start dropping crates when us US folks are going to bed and then work, theyre not going to be worth more than a couple of bucks tomorrow evening

cHinzo

Oh wow that is pretty bad. We actually did alright after you left bringing it back to 14-14 but losing 14-16.

Lost both games with GAFers yesterday :( Wasn't my day, poor performances from me.

Should have played Inferno with us. Such a great game. :D

Edit: I'm not really a fan of the new USP and AK tbh. Such messy art. I DO like the M4A1 though... BUT WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE AN M4A1 SKIN AGAIN?! SHOW SOME M4A4 LOVE.

welly_59

Neo Member
so i just got a shadow case and sold it on the marketplace. Would i have been better off opening it and seeing what skin i got? the lower value skins were going for the price of the crate more or less but the higher value items were double, then top two tiers skins were going for $$$.

what is the split of possible skins from a crate?

Valve screwed the servers in the new update :(, getting 30 ping in community, 140 on valve servers

Seems the framerates taken a hit aswell for some reason

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
So, I lost about 130fps and gained 90ms. The Luxembourg server is fucked for me, 115ms for me now instead of about 25ms.

So, I lost about 130fps and gained 90ms. The Luxembourg server is fucked for me, 115ms for me now instead of about 25ms.

I found the community ones are fine thankfully :) I dont know what happened to our EU servers though. ps anyone set up a gaf server for drops?

Clydefrog

Sorry, I was just frustrated with the crashes after the update and I guess I would like to know if anyone else is having them. CSGO had been running great for months with few to no crashes, and I've had two crashes/freezes in the last day.

I do apologize if I was rude or derailing the thread at all.

I was just busting your balls man. No need to apologize.

Cheeky onion. I love how he called you out on it too.

How long does it take to sell knives on OPSkins? I assume higher priced items take a couple of days unlike when I sold Vulcans and shit in one day.

Should have done a giveaway here for the knife.

*sadly swings default knife*

Time to blow $100 on cases!

Also selling my Hot Rod, Hydroponic, and Hand Cannon to fuel my gambling addiction.

Welp got fucked opened around +50 cases best thing I got was 2 Flux.

cHinzo

Fucking Valve. Why can Divius have 5 ping, when I'm stuck at 15 ping. GG nice third world servers. Better release new skins. >_>

Added 2 more wins today though. Had 9 frags in the first 13 rounds on Cache. The next 5 rounds I made 17 kills lol. \o/

Omega

Banned
Fucking Valve. Why can Divius have 5 ping, when I'm stuck at 15 ping. GG nice third world servers. Better release new skins. >_>

Added 2 more wins today though. Had 9 frags in the first 13 rounds on Cache. The next 5 rounds I made 17 kills lol. \o/

are you seriously complaining about 15 ping?

I would offer Overdoziz's head on a silver platter for 15 ping. The lowest ping I get is 45. Average on east coast is around 110. Lately it's been spiking to 180.

Top Bottom