• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Just had a MM game with russians only. They were team damaging each other until only me and one russian were left (almost all of them got a 7day ban, the rest 24hrs). In the end I kicked the last russian because too much cyka cyka

This is certainly the BAD side of MM

Valkrai

Maikelele just tweeted: "Relax, its just a rumour"

which means: PANIC PANIC ITS ALL TRUE
BlackandwhiteRichCattle.gif

Morzak

or, this might be pretty shocking, you could

Watch baseball if you want to know more about baseball
Watch basketball if you want to know more about basketball
Watch American football if you want to know more about American football
Watch football if you want to know more about football.

The problem is that most sources are US broadcasts where you don't get any explanation about the basic rules behind the game because the commentators assume that their audience is somewhat familiar with the sport.

I played basketball since my early teens so this is no problem and I still get the league pass every year.

But to get into other american sports can be really hard, because most of the rules aren't intuitive for a first time viewer. And I almost given up on the NFL since the ratio of play to adds is just ridiculous. Even NBA games I start watching like 1.5h after the start so I can skip through all the breaks.

For the NiP stuff, lets see what happens. Man I didn't play CS for a few months and can't hit anything anymore, Working and Studying part time on the side just doesn't leave enough time for such a game.

Omega

Banned
ads are why the only sport I really even watch anymore is soccer.

45 minute uninterrupted halves where you just watch people play. I mean sure you could record it and just skip commercials but that's dumb as shit.

Getting my basketball fix through NBA 2K16

MayMay

Banned
Just came home.. and read up on all this shit. Get_Right is rumored to be going to C9?

That's so ridiculous I don't really believe it - but - I wouldnt be opposed to it. Replacing sgares with GTR would probably improve C9 a whole bunch.

MayMay

Banned
Since when can you add your phone number to Steam for security reasons? Never seen that before but a big green thing (like the stuff that sometimes asks you to re-confirm your email) popped up telling me about it earlier.

So I did it, cuz.. you know my account is worth a bunch (in games, not so much in skins) so.. security fuck yeah.

Seems to be a new thing.. either that or I've just been ignoring it without noticing lol

impact

Banned
I talk a lot of shit on Maniac but really I would have taken ScreaM over RPK or SMITHZZZZZZ instead.

Though I dunno why ScreaM left a better team for that dumpster team. Probably money I guess.

Omega

Banned
Its always money.

The only other thing that would make sense is the NiP rumor being true and the other 3 players letting him know so he wasn't screwed.

or maybe he just has a secret stash of Titan holos that he's been waiting to use.

impact

Banned
I hope the NiP rumor is true so we can finally get rid of this intermediate caliber fragger in a pro team. -seangares +GeT_RiGhT would be the biggest move in CS:GO history.

As for NiP, they would not be much better with that roster.

Valkrai

I talk a lot of shit on Maniac but really I would have taken ScreaM over RPK or SMITHZZZZZZ instead.

Though I dunno why ScreaM left a better team for that dumpster team. Probably money I guess.

I don't think they could take out Smithz without shox as well, those two are a package deal. Not sure why they kept RpK but Titan must have paid well as well as Scream's complaints of a lack of communication in G2/Kinguin.

Overdoziz

Banned

He said communication issues which isn't too surprising honestly.

Omega

Banned
I'm not buying the communication thing. G2 were a Top 8 team easily, probably Top 6 depending on where you rank NiP/NaVi/C9. Even with this move I don't think Titan is even Top 10.

Fnatic
VP
NV
TSM
NaVi
G2
C9
NiP
Dignitas
mouz

Still on the same tier as HR/F3/Efrag

impact

Banned
then if it's for money I can't blame him. CS ain't gonna last forever and no French team outside of nV will contend for titles. Make that money.

tootsi666

Richard Lewis said on By The Numbers that he heard about the G2/NiP-merge a week ago and how it originally leaked according to the screenshots he was sent by a "reliable" source. It involved girlfriends and revenge leaks.

Most esports leak ever. We shall see if it is true.

MayMay

Banned
Good EU Gaf matches, except the last one - mainly cuz I played like shit. Kept getting fucked. We won thanks to vinkas carry tho.

I also got a great idea for a steam group playing that last map.. But some people might feel offended so I'll keep it to myself for now.

Top Bottom