• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
bot mayhem

HSEUiGc.png

MayMay

Banned
See, the group I came up with was more along the lines of "I don't have anything better to do, so I sit in my moms basement all day spectating random CS matches - because I'm a creep".

but that might be too long.

Edit: Also it'd be quite empty with just one member...

Ludono

Good EU Gaf matches, except the last one - mainly cuz I played like shit. Kept getting fucked. We won thanks to vinkas carry tho.

I also got a great idea for a steam group playing that last map.. But some people might feel offended so I'll keep it to myself for now.

Yeah, always a good time with you guys. I wasn't too on-fire today though, and still not eagle :(

Well now you HAVE to share it!

MayMay

Banned
Well damn, this displays the eastern european countries as Dota 2 area.. they're already obnoxious in CSGO so I wonder how bad it is in Dota 2.

Why is there a 30 day ban on me buying or selling items on the store? I got a shadow case and want to flip it for a few bucks and buying a shit ton of cheap skins.

Hate to sound like a leetch but if anyone has some skins lying around that I could use in the mean time, shoot me a pm. Would be happy to give it back later.

So, I come back from a few months of focusing on other games, and I come back to find that CSGO has reduced functionality and more pointless frills.

What the fuck Valve.

9875ca0e46.jpg

Is it seriously fucking forcing me to suffer through the wasteland that is the other modes, where I have to hear idiots spouting weird shit and music over their mics?

If I can't do something anymore that I could do when I bought this game at full price, that is plain and simple reduced functionality - And this XP and rank shit is pointless frills.

udiie

9875ca0e46.jpg

Is it seriously fucking forcing me to suffer through the wasteland that is the other modes, where I have to hear idiots spouting weird shit and music over their mics?

If I can't do something anymore that I could do when I bought this game at full price, that is plain and simple reduced functionality - And this XP and rank shit is pointless frills.

well you missed the operation which sped up getting rank 3 tremendously
additionally, this has eliminated lots of smurfs and cheaters because of the tedium you mentioned (but they still exist obviously)

Omega

Banned
9875ca0e46.jpg

You can give me your account info and I'll level it up for you.

I don't have anything better to do, so I sit in my moms basement all day spectating random CS matches because I'm a creep so I might as well spend that time helping out a fellow GAFer

Shadownet

Banned
Just saw Mayhem got killed by a guy who just got back from being afk in spawn, with a usps.

I'm glad the one game I tuned in, that happened.

Overdoziz

Banned
9875ca0e46.jpg

oh, you're one of those

Ludono

Just saw Mayhem got killed by a guy who just got back from being afk in spawn, with a usps.

I'm glad the one game I tuned in, that happened.

A lot of mistakes were made that game... it shouldn't have gotten as close as it did xD

Man, is CSGAF getting Toxic again?

cHinzo

Had some fun games tonight with the EUGaf crew. Got some quality wins. Didn't even notice I was playing on wifi until I lost connection lol. Forgot to plug my ethernet cable in. :^)

Was this the first time we won a Dust2 game? :d

Was actually surprised when I somehow managed to end up in MG2 after the placement matches a long time ago. I'm MG right now, would probably be lower if I played more comp matches.

Top Bottom