• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
KahKpnR.png

Hey guys. Skins alone saved CSGO and made it's population go up to 650k peak players. Just look at how much it helped TF2 grow
TF2 was around 80k peak pre-Gun Mettle

well no offense but TF2 is a terrible game

it's the FPS for people who don't like FPS

MayMay

Banned
I thought ROCCAT were very high quality.
Looked online and haven't seen any issues with their products.

Maybe ROCCAT was confused with Razer?

Yeah, might've. ROCCAT, Razer - all the same to me. I know one of them has quality issues.. might be that I confused it!

everything i said is worth grain or salt tho cuz im like average best of the best. oh yeah also hit the DMs too :D

Average best of the best? What kinda downgrade is that, I thought you're the best.

Omega

Banned
Doesn't have shit to do with CS so I'm sorry but

This is the ban list for my mumble so you can stop asking me. As you can see, only one person is banned and that guy is a pedo apologist. Everyone else is welcome in my mumble regardless of where we stand.

Jenenser

i think i've lost my mojo. i cant hit shit and i play like a scrub. no idea why i am still lem...

This is the ban list for my mumble so you can stop asking me. As you can see, only one person is banned and that guy is a pedo apologist. Everyone else is welcome in my mumble regardless of where we stand.

dafuck?

NeoFaff

I thought ROCCAT were very high quality.
Looked online and haven't seen any issues with their products.

Maybe ROCCAT was confused with Razer?
Don't know about their latest lines but they have at least 2 models that shit glue all over your hand which makes them unusable. The heat of your hand eventually melts the glue in the mouse :L

Starfield

FBI will never find me

also: low on XPC. Penta don't deserve these odds. They just lost 2 of their players (granted their worst but still) and are playing against a team that recently won over LC. Penta meanwhile tied up with a team that I never heard of.

Top Bottom