• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

I dunno, I was annoyed at seeing Baseball and not knowing wtf is going on so I read up on the rules and shit.

Probably gonna do the same for murican football now.
Hah.. yeah. I should watch some American Football Anime lol

Watch Daiya no Ace if u want to know more about baseball.
Watch Kuroko no Basuke if u want to know more about basketball.
Watch Eyeshield 21 if u want to know more about American football.
Watch Giant Killing if u want to know more about football (lol).

There is always an anime for something.

Omega

Banned
or, this might be pretty shocking, you could

Watch baseball if you want to know more about baseball
Watch basketball if you want to know more about basketball
Watch American football if you want to know more about American football
Watch football if you want to know more about football.

MayMay

Banned
I lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-8Vqwt6A

Got an ace on Cobble to win the game :D

Powered by GeForce GTX - Sellout!!!

Harder than it seems to watch American Football over here in non-aids quality.

cHinzo

Nah dude. That shit doesn't even end after 25 episodes. At which episode do u even start?

Starfield

The feel when you only were able to bet 8cents on FE over Method and Fe have 10% and are winning

I lost my inventory in the wrong times...

edit: well gg FE just tilted to OT

this could have been such a great 10% win, instead its yet another huge underdog tease

Blizzard

Banned
Well, I've never gotten a valuable drop in TF2 and CS:GO as far as I know, probably not more than 10-15 cents. I haven't even gotten a shadow case. Today I just had this drop after a competitive match, factory new.

2015-09-23_00028x4jgg.jpg

The best part was, I wasn't doing very good, someone on my team was being a jerk (homophobic language, being angry, etc.) and also yelling at me, and right after the game ended and they saw the drop they added me. I did not accept. =P

Blizzard

Banned
Also on that note, someone told me that the Steam market is not the best place to check gun values. Is there some standard other site for that, then?

Omega

Banned
Also on that note, someone told me that the Steam market is not the best place to check gun values. Is there some standard other site for that, then?

That person is an idiot.

The gun is on the market so it's market value. Only guns that aren't market price are Dragon Lore/Medusa/Howl/Fire Serpent and case hardeneds depending on how much blue they have.

MayMay

Banned

congrats on the drop!

You can still use the market perfectly fine to find out the value of a gun in that price range. It'd only be harder if we're talking about guns more expensive than you'd be able to sell them for on the market.

But in general, this is the go-to site I'd say IF you want to find out a bit more http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/id/115760314 (already linking to the Icarus Fell FN page).

You can see the market price including average as well as how much they'd be in keys + a link to OPSkins where you can find out what ppl sell the gun for outside of the Steam market.

im done
fuck this game

What happened?

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks for the information. Two people have already matched my price, so at the rate the market has gone I suspect it's going to tank $20 to $40 before I'm able to sell it.

Blizzard

Banned
Just be patient, don't drop the price too soon.
I'll wait a bit and see if any sell, but I've been undercut by 3 people already. It's drop night and there's been an average of what, 5-10 sales per day? If 20-30 people got that weapon and list it tonight I don't see them selling them all by morning before the price drops another tier.

*edit* In the time it took me to post this, I have now been undercut by 5 people total.

MayMay

Banned
It's annoying, but there's only really 2 ways of dealing with it.. You either wait for it to be sold eventually (which may or may not happen) - or you join in the undercut game and hope your gun sells before someone else undercuts.

I'm glad I never had to sell anything remotely that expensive on the market, seems troublesome.

MayMay

Banned
Finally

0fdc1e7678.jpg

Guess I'll keep it like that for a while, Service Medal looks ugly and the Global General icon actually kinda nice.

Edit: Fuck it, nvm. Just gonna level up again lol

Hip Hop

I'll wait a bit and see if any sell, but I've been undercut by 3 people already. It's drop night and there's been an average of what, 5-10 sales per day? If 20-30 people got that weapon and list it tonight I don't see them selling them all by morning before the price drops another tier.

*edit* In the time it took me to post this, I have now been undercut by 5 people total.

Hey!

I got that same skin drop too a few months ago. Like mentioned, just be patient and only play the undercut game at the right price. It took me like 5 days or so to sell it of what I thought was fair comparing it to the market value. Some people undercut too much and want it sold regardless.

So I lowered my dpi to 400 and sens is somewhere in the 2s. Gotta get a much bigger mouse pad, forgot about that. The QcK+ is the way to go, right?

mbmonk

I am thinking about picking this game up for mostly casual play. I have one question. How is the netcode? I remember the netcode in CS:Source early in it's life cycle being pretty horrible imo. I would consistently die behind cover, etc. How is it in CS;GO?

Overdoziz

Banned
I am thinking about picking this game up for mostly casual play. I have one question. How is the netcode? I remember the netcode in CS:Source early in it's life cycle being pretty horrible imo. I would consistently die behind cover, etc. How is it in CS;GO?

Pretty much the best out there.

tootsi666

"I have decided to quit G2 for personal reasons," Benrlitom said in a statement. "The communication on the team had disappeared, and, as a result, the pleasure of playing together as team had diminished.

"I would like to thank G2 for all they did, we did not miss anything and they were always there for us. It is very important for players to have such an organisation and this kind of support! I hope I will have the chance to work with them again one day! I wish them the best of luck."
ScreaM to Titan
International teams are the future Kappa

rugioh

Banned

Way better than that crap back in source. Even before the most recent hitbox patch I wouldve said the netcode was better than source was.

I shoulda bet on CSGL, I bet the odds were good

Omega

Banned
"I have decided to quit G2 for personal reasons," Benrlitom said in a statement. "The communication on the team had disappeared, and, as a result, the pleasure of playing together as team had diminished.

"I would like to thank G2 for all they did, we did not miss anything and they were always there for us. It is very important for players to have such an organisation and this kind of support! I hope I will have the chance to work with them again one day! I wish them the best of luck."
ScreaM to Titan
International teams are the future Kappa

Just saw this on Reddit, didn't even know someone posted it here.

Time to buy your Titan holos!
edit - Cologne foils jumped up $1 already lol

Top Bottom