• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

udiie

They've fucked the animation in demos. Soon as models start getting shot they either collapse to the floor or throw their hands up as if they're surrendering. Looks hilarious sometimes.

my favorite new addition is the one handed smg sprays
i cant tell if it was intentional but it looks sick

StewboaT_

What the fuck? So even though I've put hundreds of hours into this game I can't play competitive matches without hitting rank 3? Major buzzkill. Any workarounds?

Blizzard

Banned
I finally finished all 61 missions. I have 219 hours on my account and got up to nova 2. Sadly I ended it with 2 competitive losses against a bunch of nova 3-4 people and someone who was either super good or a smurf (level 1 account, 30+ kills etc.)

rugioh

Banned
After refreshing cache I was getting around 250-300fps before the patch last night. Excited to see what I get afterwards, gonna try and sneak some popflash pugs in while my girl goes apple picking tomorrow fam

Omega

Banned
well fuck, unsurprisingly 2k16 is ass on PC, but its even worse than I expected it to be. was looking forward to playing something besides CS..

Xizk

Rank3 would be fixed it they let you get XP on "trusted" community servers. Wouldn't have minded if I could have grinded my levels on Brutal's FFA servers instead of Valve's horrible DM. Or just make their DM better but we know Valve.

Glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Lourio

Rank3 would be fixed it they let you get XP on "trusted" community servers. Wouldn't have minded if I could have grinded my levels on Brutal's FFA servers instead of Valve's horrible DM. Or just make their DM better but we know Valve.

Glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.

At least we're getting Stattrak Music Kits.

Mokoi

Banned
Playing basketball game dat not NBA street lmao

Playing football game that's not NFL blitz. You need better decision making skills

Omega

Banned
Playing basketball game dat not NBA street lmao

Playing football game that's not NFL blitz. You need better decision making skills
well it would help if they still made them

NBA Street 2/NFL Street the best sports games. Blades of Steel a close third.

Lol u chose pc over console!

My PS4 is just a dedicated Netflix/HBO GO machine. I haven't played a game on it since Infamous and I don't really have any intention on doing so for awhile.

can't say i'm a fan of paying to play my games online that I already paid for.

certainly helps that anger cosplays as mosbeck for every lan event he attends

7drHiqrh.jpg

baby

yup, finally a gaffer good and proper. now maybe i can ask if thats the real taylor swift without scrutiny in that big gaf mumble

Top Bottom