• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

yup, finally a gaffer good and proper. now maybe i can ask if thats the real taylor swift without scrutiny in that big gaf mumble
Hahahaha

now you can waste even more time on neogaf rather than your studies

You need an avatar

Edit: d Jones has an account but he never posts

Mokoi

Banned
yup, finally a gaffer good and proper. now maybe i can ask if thats the real taylor swift without scrutiny in that big gaf mumble
Bruh you have to be at least 13 to post.

So those of yall in wins10 how does cs run on dat shit besides the update that stole my fps

baby

Bruh you have to be at least 13 to post.

So those of yall in wins10 how does cs run on dat shit besides the update that stole my fps

i think i was 13 once.

cs runs fine. i play at 1024 with around 300 frames, around like 280/290 after the update i think? it may have always been like that. i didnt get any significant frame loss from the update at all

sibarraz

Banned
How long it takes to reach rank 3?

I want to play competitive since casual really bores me and feel like I'm not learning anything

MutFox

Banned
How long it takes to reach rank 3?

I want to play competitive since casual really bores me and feel like I'm not learning anything

It's quick doing the missions...

But you have to get the Operation,
and it's almost over.

Funny, quickest way without the Operation is Competitive. :|

MutFox

Banned
What the trick to the AK? Or how do people keep pulling off headshots

Watch spray pattern videos.
Also hold still and shoot.
1st bullet of AK will go exactly where the crosshair is. (If standing still)
1st few bullets are pretty close to being on crosshair target.

What the trick to the AK? Or how do people keep pulling off headshots

Knowing how to shoot it depending on range. Also a lot of practice. Knowing the pattern is one thing, but it's more important to have your hand know the pattern.

On extremely long range, I shoot 1-2 bullet bursts.
Medium range, I spray 5-12 bullets.
Extremely close range, I spray until they are dead.

Omega

Banned
You know that was just nerves getting to them. They were all super hyped and just let it slip away. That's the inexperience showing. I expect to see a lot more of them going forward.

yeah i know, it was just disappointing because it should have never happened.

The guy at Z should have known no one was highway.
The guy coming A main should have went behind fork instead of going in front of it, but for some reason he was so sure the guy was highway

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I will be global elite in no time

Http://pcpartpicker.com/p/hvPkQ7

If you haven't ordered already I would recommended switching that SSD for one these

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial-internal-hard-drive-ct250mx200ssd1
http://pcpartpicker.com/part/sandisk-internal-hard-drive-sdssdhii240gg25

Your's isn't bad but it's quite a bit slower than these two for essentially the same price

I also got a new pc + 144hz monitor and I hope I can finally reach Global now that I won't have to play with 40fps anymore.

baby

If you haven't ordered already I would recommended switching that SSD for one these

Your's isn't bad but it's quite a bit slower than these two for essentially the same price

I also got a new pc + 144hz monitor and I hope I can finally reach Global now that I won't have to play with 40fps anymore.

out of curiosity how bad does a computer have to be to run the game at 40 frames? the only computer ive seen run lower than 90 in person was a 2013 macbook pro on native.

Clydefrog

Thanks... But too late :(

This will be my first SSD though so I'm sure I'll be happy with its speed

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
out of curiosity how bad does a computer have to be to run the game at 40 frames? the only computer ive seen run lower than 90 in person was a 2013 macbook pro on native.

My pc isn't that bad actually. I mean it's not good but not CSGO 40fps bad either. I have a i3-2100 and a Radeon HD 6700.
When there's nothing going on on the screen I get like 70-100 fps but once I see an enemy and start shooting it goes down to 40 and sometimes 30 and it stutters like hell and the worst part is that it affects my sensitivity as well. Once I get these drops it feels like my sens goes down by like 0.5 and isn't as accurate anymore.
And that is on 1024x and everything on low.

There must be something wrong with it but I was always too lazy to check it out.

But anyway, hopefully my new pc will be here by tommorow.

Anyone feel like helping me out here and carry me to a couple of wins?

Sick of dropping in rooms with fellow random scrubs without any communication whatsoever against full teams and get rolled.
I just started playing, I suck too!

baby

My pc isn't that bad actually. I mean it's not good but not CSGO 40fps bad either. I have a i3-2100 and a Radeon HD 6700.
When there's nothing going on on the screen I get like 70-100 fps but once I see an enemy and start shooting it goes down to 40 and sometimes 30 and it stutters like hell and the worst part is that it affects my sensitivity as well. Once I get these drops it feels like my sens goes down by like 0.5 and isn't as accurate anymore.
And that is on 1024x and everything on low.

There must be something wrong with it but I was always too lazy to check it out.

But anyway, hopefully my new pc will be here by tommorow.

no offense but wouldnt it be a ton cheaper just to get it looked at and then just replace whatevers broken/fried

Mokoi

Banned
You don't need a cpu cooler frog. Just use the one that comes with the cpu, and save some $

Mine broke so I just went back to the one that came with it and shits been golden.

Haribi

no offense but wouldnt it be a ton cheaper just to get it looked at and then just replace whatevers broken/fried

Everything needs to be replaced in that thing. The case is from my previous pc from 2006 with no fans and with one side open. HDD is only 250gb and from the slowest kind, RAM is only 4gb and 1333mhz and the psu is low quality and doesn't have a lot of life left in it I guess. I got this pc when I was still in High School so budget was very tight (350€ I think for everything).
Even if i fixed the GPU and CPU it'd still not be good enough to play new games like Witcher 3.

There's nothing in it that can be used another couple years.

Top Bottom