• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Id be all for Gaf 5v5s, but I feel like they'd be hard to set up. Even more so nowadays than back when we still had a server.

Because now there's even less ppl actually playing the game than a few months ago - and we already had issues filling the server up back then lol

Valkrai

Id be all for Gaf 5v5s, but I feel like they'd be hard to set up. Even more so nowadays than back when we still had a server.

Because now there's even less ppl actually playing the game than a few months ago - and we already had issues filling the server up back then lol

We have issues getting 5 people for MM, getting a 10 man would be extremely rare.

Hammer is fucking terrible to use and learn, so infuriating.

Overdoziz

Banned
The basics of Hammer are pretty simple in my opinion. Just draw squares.
Also, I'd be up for 5v5 The Pit just to see how terrible it'd be.

MayMay

Banned
The basics of Hammer are pretty simple in my opinion. Just draw squares.

Yeah, it is simple but it's a pain to work with compared to any recent game engines. Unity, Unreal etc. are all sooo much more user friendly and advanced. So fuck Hammer, except if you want a Nostalgia trip to 1998 haha

We have issues getting 5 people for MM, getting a 10 man would be extremely rare.

Not only rare, it'd be flat out impossible at this point.

Omega

Banned
peakysnete
e6NBrNh.png

hes a god

Has anyone put up a good fight against Fnatic on Cobble recently? Whenever I see them on the map they just stomp, no matter the team.

The last time I remember was when Cloud9 beat them at ESEA ESL Pro League final.

edit - more Dignitas sticker, get hype. I guess I like to see them well as they are a UK org. Only way someone from over here will do well in CSGO.

MayMay

Banned
WTF NiP, holy shit. 15-4 and then Fnatic wins 10 rounds in a row. RIP.

Never underestimate Fnatic, I guess.

Edit: OT... lol.. smh. What a joke.

i'm cancelling the server

imo there's not really a fair way of doing a EU vs US.. Only thing remotely close to fair would be a bo3 with one match on EU, one on US and the third map (if necessary) in a randomly decided location

this is how we should do it if we ever do actually do a match

we should try and play a game tonight if we can get enough!

edit - I am uploading some maps but why did you call the map de_pit12 instead of just pit. I am going to forget that if we ever get round to playing it.

Top Bottom