• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

:)

I still remember playing Gaf games with and against you back when you had your 30fps machine lol

Hah. I miss stacking books under the back end of my laptop and putting a box fan on my desk so it wouldn't catch on fire.. my room being at least 5 degrees hotter than any other in my house.. the times when cs would crash or not even start for no reason at all.. getting 12 fps in firefights.. ah good times. RIP $400 ASUS.

K.Sabot

Opened 1 case for the first time in forever for the fuck of it, can't even play CS atm because I'm on wifi.

iKTFbTR.png

fuck meeeee

impact

Banned
EliCm6O.jpg

"f0rest is washed up"
"BOT ALLU"

friberg with the literal throw. How this dude doesn't get more shit when he's been doing this for a year is beyond me.

MayMay

Banned
That match was quite something, complete with 5v4 4v5 4v4 and a round with 20% loss and tons of choke.

Not sure why the server did that.

But hey at least ebot works, that's already better than the previous Gaf server. I don't think we ever got it working on there.

Now we just gotta play a serious game at some point where ppl don't leave halfway through and fuck around :D

tootsi666

EliCm6O.jpg

"f0rest is washed up"
"BOT ALLU"

friberg with the literal throw. How this dude doesn't get more shit when he's been doing this for a year is beyond me.
Tbf, f0rest has stepped up a lot compared tp earlier this year. Allu is ofc the best because WINLAND. I agree that friberg is really, really bad and has been bad for a while now. NiP just isn't a team that can afford to have someone shit the bed like that.

I'd guess they stay together until the January (when contracts end).
you must be confusing flusha and friberg

while both are fat, flusha is actually good at the game.
Lmao

MayMay

Banned
I liked it. Was fun, but getting 10 ppl together again is gonna be tough. I was already surprised we managed to fill the thing up for the first time during the "test run".

TheExodu5

Banned
Haven't played in about a year. Got up to rank 3, and am now trying to rank competitive...just need a single win. Except the matchmaking seems so brutally mismatched somehow. My team is full Master Guardian and one Eagle. The opposing team is Master Guardian. My team is so unbelievably bad...we go 1-16, with the Eagle having a single kill. Scenarios like this have happened 3 matches in a row. I don't remember matchmaking ever being this bad in the past.

baby

Haven't played in about a year. Got up to rank 3, and am now trying to rank competitive...just need a single win. Except the matchmaking seems so brutally mismatched somehow. My team is full Master Guardian and one Eagle. The opposing team is Master Guardian. My team is so unbelievably bad...we go 1-16, with the Eagle having a single kill. Scenarios like this have happened 3 matches in a row. I don't remember matchmaking ever being this bad in the past.

personally ive been playing mm on and off since it was released and it consistently gets better as the game grows. probably just the issue of you being unranked getting you shit games

Fucking baby juniors comin' in here like they own the place, talking down like this is OT1 or something. Get jacked baby.

P.s. udiie I'm praying for you

TheExodu5

Banned
personally ive been playing mm on and off since it was released and it consistently gets better as the game grows. probably just the issue of you being unranked getting you shit games

Guess so.

Anyways, finally won a match. Somehow placed Eagle...I think I was Master Guardian before...bit surprising considering I lost 3 matches on the way to a win.

Top Bottom