• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Omega

Banned
yo pete, im StongArmSteady, i just got my name changed

CS pro's, I post like 90% of my kills during T side then shut down as CT. Like legit, I get 20-25k on T then maybe 3-6 on CT. Any general tips for being a better CT player? I guess I'm impatient and push too much or something.
we don't have a demo, how are we supposed to know?

There's a lot of reasons one might perform better on a certain side. can range anywhere between you're absolute trash or you're a god

Ludono

Then buy one

Think Ima give up the booze until I turn 21 next year. Shit gon be hard and I gonna be so bad at cs. Rip best of the best.

>give up on booze

Impossibru-1287339853_400x400.jpg

frbrr

Ohhh, that's good. Cluj is well on its way to become the best CS event ever, especially with PGL working on the event.

No Deman pretty much takes it to #1 in my book
The most fascinating thing about the last major was how they got his ego into Lanxess arena and still found room for an audience.

Valkrai

Then buy one

Think Ima give up the booze until I turn 21 next year. Shit gon be hard and I gonna be so bad at cs. Rip best of the best.

$50+ for a knife isn't something I really want to do. Either open a case or win one is for me.

RIP drunk Mokoi

impact

Banned
alcohol is great for when you're playing Civ 5 and watching Anaconda and The Mummy on your second monitor

it's not great for playing tryhard nerds in ESEA that are running overpass strats

Had a buddy stay over for like a week and he likes his CS. Let him play on my account.

Gets on the game, takes my Zowie mouse, changes the 400dpi to 3200dpi and starts playing. You kidding me.

Omega

Banned
oddly enough i dont even regret it.

i mean it sucks cuz i could have a karambit, but I look at my steam library and its a way bigger waste of money. Spent $1000 on games, 75% of which i'll probably never play. I have 195 games, 129 of them are hidden meaning i will never even consider installing them.

impact

Banned
even though it was only $15, nothing hurts me more than Telltale's Game of Thrones

I knew it was gonna be shit, my friends told me it was shit, and I still bought it. It's shit.

MayMay

Banned
even though it was only $15, nothing hurts me more than Telltale's Game of Thrones

I knew it was gonna be shit, my friends told me it was shit, and I still bought it. It's shit.

That's disappointing to hear, I actually wanted to buy it at some point.

Valkrai

Yeah, it's one of the worst games Telltale has done since Jurassic Park. Thankfully it isn't as awful as that game.

The Borderlands game has all the effort and soul that GoT was lacking.

cHinzo

Wow u guys had some great clutches today. Won a lot of rounds because of it. Vinka, on a scale of Pikachu to Snorlax, how heavy are we? :(

impact

Banned
That's disappointing to hear, I actually wanted to buy it at some point.

keep in mind I hate games that don't have gameplay and never play anything for the story, you may like it if you like those kinds of visual novel QTE games

I was just that desperate for more GoT after the season ended :(

Mokoi

Banned
I don't think it works anymore but enchanced let u see how much you wasted in steam in general. Too much I say.

Who blow moolah on mobile games? Gotta get more gems brah. Paul knows.

Valkrai

Go to badges, then go to CS. You'll see drops remaining and next to it says "how do i earn more" and then click on it

Thanks for that.

Apparently I spent $71.42 on the game. 2 copies, skins, and around 10 keys?

Lot more than I expected.

Mokoi

Banned
keep in mind I hate games that don't have gameplay and never play anything for the story, you may like it if you like those kinds of visual novel QTE games

I was just that desperate for more GoT after the season ended :(
It's cool bro u can always join your local larp crew. Oh maybe omega since he basement dweller. Idk yall can make your own larp crew.

Man playing with 4 man clans sure is fun, in my last game they kicked me because I accidentally killed a teammate who was on the other side of the last CT defusing the bomb, I guess the only solution to this bs is to not solo queue.

MayMay

Banned
$0,00

You ain't seducing me.

It will happen..... sooner or later :p

Man playing with 4 man clans sure is fun, in my last game they kicked me because I accidentally killed a teammate who was on the other side of the last CT defusing the bomb, I guess the only solution to this bs is to not solo queue.

Yeap, that's the kinda garbage that makes me hesitant to ever queue up solo. At least make sure you have a buddy with you, so that you can't be kicked.

Sajjaja

you fucked up

solo queue is a bitter mistress

Top Bottom