• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
That thread about adding timeouts to MM is at 1300+ upvotes now LOL, some awesome posts in there. Like we don't have 35 second bomb timer because silvers and novas are apparently Hellen Keller

Lower than DMG could not compete on ct side with proper bombtimers. Silvers and novas can barely find the bomb sites or bomb in 20s or do proper rotates. Do they buy defuse kits? No. Volvo is still trying to attract new players to join the game.

The shit people will say to defend a company that doesn't care about them

Omega

Banned
I'm pretty sure Dota rules aren't different from MM to pro matches so that excuse is bullshit. Not to mention you don't build a game around what silvers can or cannot do. I'd be fucking surprised if a silver could even make it out of spawn in 10 seconds. I'd probably give my Hot Rod to a silver if they could full buy before the buy time expires. (this includes using buy binds)

but its whatever, not like any of this matters anymore.

Figured I would post this in CS-GAF because all of Dota-GAF is lurking anyway.

Congrats to StrongArmSteady for winning my FN Butterfly Knife. I hope that it may inspire him to finally get over that 2 hour mark in CS:GO.

p4QsQRi.png

Please add me on Steam so you can receive your prize.

impact

Banned
I'm pretty sure Dota rules aren't different from MM to pro matches so that excuse is bullshit. Not to mention you don't build a game around what silvers can or cannot do. I'd be fucking surprised if a silver could even make it out of spawn in 10 seconds. I'd probably give my Hot Rod to a silver if they could full buy before the buy time expires. (this includes using buy binds)

but its whatever, not like any of this matters anymore.

We should also make the M4 and AK recoil non-existent because silvers can't control recoil

Reddit knows best

I feel like i'm pretty good with rifles, especially the AK, but i am utter trash with the AWP.

How can i get better? just play casual with the AWP and learn?

I know I probably can be decent with it because I was trying for a while when bloodhound started to use the awp in deathmatch and got some good flick kills and was ok with it.

baby

I feel like i'm pretty good with rifles, especially the AK, but i am utter trash with the AWP.

How can i get better? just play casual with the AWP and learn?

I know I probably can be decent with it because I was trying for a while when bloodhound started to use the awp in deathmatch and got some good flick kills and was ok with it.

Stop. Scope. Flick. FIre.

impact

Banned
I dunno, people said it didn't work and just gave BB instead. New drivers that came out today apparently fixed it.

I use 1080p cuz it's 2015 so it was never an issue for me

anyone here play with 27 inch monitor? im currently using 24 and thinking about upgrading to 27 inch 144 hz monitor, but not sure if 27 inch monitor field of view is too big for me or not yet, because it seems very massive

frbrr

anyone here play with 27 inch monitor? im currently using 24 and thinking about upgrading to 27 inch 144 hz monitor, but not sure if 27 inch monitor field of view is too big for me or not yet, because it seems very massive

I play on a 27" and haven't had any problems, but I don't sit super close to it or anything

rugioh

Banned
Anyone here ever had their favorite servers list just vanish? Like all the servers I saved got wiped out somehow. I'm not sure why it keeps happening but my favorites list has gotten wiped twice in the past two weeks.

Omega

Banned
Anyone here ever had their favorite servers list just vanish? Like all the servers I saved got wiped out somehow. I'm not sure why it keeps happening but my favorites list has gotten wiped twice in the past two weeks.

yea its happened to me a few times, but not in a few months

never figured out why it would happen.

Omega

Banned
WTF DID I MISS?

-Mokoi did a real giveaway for his knife
-Dota guy who has never posted in a CS thread appeared out of nowhere
-Said guy was called out because as always, lurkers post whenever there's a giveaway so they can sell it and buy shitty games
-Got mad, called his Dota friends and they shitposted for a page and a half
-Pete did a fake giveaway if they went back to their own thread

MayMay

Banned

Huh, damn. That probably happened to me.

I just figured all the servers went offline, so they stopped appearing.. but this sounds alot more plausible.

TUSR

Banned
depends how far you sit away

I just swapped out my 27" Samsung for a 24" GSync BenQ

Makes panning the screen easier.

udiie

yeah I miss windows 7
10 feels as though the longer you go without restarting your computer, the more functionality decreases
at some point, cortana stops working completely on my computer

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

I prefer 24; 27 is too big for me. Though it all comes down to personal preference and how close you like to sit near the monitor.

impact

Banned
Because then you get 2000fps in the menus putting strain on your PC for no reason

I'd like my OC'd 4670k to last as long as possible, and it will (as long as it doesn't fry) since PS4/XB1 are rocking those dookie CPUs.

You mean fps max 289... :3

works too, and with the garbage performance after these patches it would probably make my game feel more consistent. I just wish Valve could update the game without subtracting 50-100fps every time. But at least there's ST darude sandstorm kit.

Top Bottom