• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.
viakado said:
Barons need a defensive minded guard.
Do you guys already have 2 pass-first point guards?

I want Mark Price to play on a team where he will be the primary ball distributor. First or second unit doesn't matter as long as he's surrounded by players that will compliment his style. He's a pass-first point guard who'll play solid defense and knock down 3s.

woodchuck

pheeniks said:
stats do matter Branduil, you just have to know what not to work on and what to stress.

After all, Anthony "Scrub" Mason became a god late in the season because I figured it out.

it's because you've been playing shitty one-man teams and filler players

OpinionatedCyborg said:
Do you guys already have 2 pass-first point guards?
we already have 2 guards that pass-first. Mugsy and Felton. we really need a defensive force in the perimeter. the main reason we lost the last game because we got torched by 3 of their guards.
Jamesfrom818 said:
The Machine can be that guard. I'll pump speed, defense, and leadership.

Calling Dy_nasty!

DCX

DCX
pilonv1 said:
omg @ rollback

JAX has been crushed
Same here...ugh. Well, at least everyone got rolled back, now let the best trainers win...Pokemon style! Booth, welcome to team 2.0.

DCX

Meier

I have a Forward if we need it. We can't have another guard.. you're penalized as a team if you have over 6 of one type of class.

AirBrian said:
Yeah, like endurance. :lol

:-(
Yeah, everyone but 1st teamers get rolled back to 10... they get 11. :lol

Could there be a trade in the works. NeoGAF 2.0 needs bigs and the Barons need a defensive guard. Will ACEN sit on its hands and do nothing?

These are all great Fox Sports headlines.

DCX

DCX
Meier said:
I have a Forward if we need it. We can't have another guard.. you're penalized as a team if you have over 6 of one type of class.
Bring him on, our bench will get MURDERED if we don't have some stoppers in there...and i think i'm going to cut The Fresh Prince...

DCX

woodchuck

pheeniks said:
then explain why i'm one of the highest scorers on the team. that ain't luck.

who said it was luck. your player is a one-dimensional scorer who plays against filler players. i'd hope mason would be one of the highest scorers while the rest have to carry the defensive load.

yeah. we have 6 guards. we need Rodman. i think we could do 5 Forwards/5 Guards

NewLib

Banned
DCX said:
Bring him on, our bench will get MURDERED if we don't have some stoppers in there...and i think i'm going to cut The Fresh Prince...

DCX

If he has just been made, just have the person who created him redo him as a big forward. We really need less guards.

Edit: I also like the fact that Miner finally had his breakout scoring game the last game of the season. :lol

woodchuck said:
who said it was luck. your player is a one-dimensional scorer who plays against filler players. i'd hope mason would be one of the highest scorers while the rest have to carry the defensive load.

yeah. we have 6 guards. we need Rodman.

he also racks up the steals and rebounds and assists

one-dimensional my ass

and considering ninja jacked up slava's "shoot more" rating along with Jesus Shuttlesworth's amazingness, the fact that mason still produces says something

booth is just angry that foye got traded and began playing well. booth is a cancer

DCX

DCX
NewLib said:
If he has just been made, just have the person who created him redo him as a big forward. We really need less guards.
Don't know who made him...We do need Rodman, but Jobber is out weighing his options...

DCX

Meier

DCX said:

DCX
I'll wait until later tonight before our first game in case someone else is interested. Here are his stats though (7'1"):

Speed: 20
Endurance: 10
Ball Handling: 16
Passing: 15
Shooting: 24
3 Point Shooting: 13
Free Throws: 19
Dunking: 38
Rebounding: 43
Blocking: 45
Defense: 35
Leadership: 36

woodchuck

pheeniks said:
he also racks up the steals and rebounds and assists

one-dimensional my ass

and considering ninja jacked up slava's "shoot more" rating along with Jesus Shuttlesworth's amazingness, the fact that mason still produces says something

booth is just angry that foye got traded and began playing well. booth is a cancer

Wade > Foye, Mason, Ceballos

Meier said:
I'll wait until later tonight before our first game in case someone else is interested. Here are his stats though (7'1"):

Speed: 20
Ball Handling: 16
Passing: 15
Shooting: 24
3 Point Shooting: 13
Free Throws: 19
Dunking: 38
Rebounding: 43
Blocking: 45
Leadership: 36

WTF was your blocking/rebounding rating previously 90128302131??

DCX

DCX
kruskev said:
why cut the fresh prince he is the only pass first guard ;_;
It might be tough roster wise...i'm holding a spot for Rodman, and i'm going to be taking a look at this new 7'1 man child, work him out and see what he can do for us. The odd men out right now is The Machine and Will Smith. Depending on how the roster ends up, i'll decide what type of guard will hold the final roster spot.

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
OKay, I'm back in here and I'm pissed. But I now know what I have to do because I manufactured Felton's slump by myself by trying to make him attack the basket. Not gonna happen again, dimes and threes baby...

NewLib

Banned
Miner's new stats:
Speed 32
Endurance 10
Ball Handling 25
Passing 24
Shooting 38
3 Point Shooting 34
Free Throw Shooting 31
Dunking 30
Rebounding 26
Blocking 18
Defense 24
Leadership 29

Im pretty sure all 10 of my points are going into Endurance first day.

kruskev

DCX said:
It might be tough roster wise...i'm holding a spot for Rodman, and i'm going to be taking a look at this new 7'1 man child, work him out and see what he can do for us. The odd men out right now is The Machine and Will Smith. Depending on how the roster ends up, i'll decide what type of guard will hold the final roster spot.

DCX

mark price is the only guard under 300...just saying...

ACEN is still looking for that centre/forward to fill in a spot. Is anyone going to be on the GAF champions and take Kwame's place?

james worthy's roll back:

Speed: 31
Ball Handling: 20
Passing: 21
Shooting: 34
3 Point Shooting: 25
Free Throws: 22
Dunking: 31
Rebounding: 34
Blocking: 26
Defense: 32
Leadership: 30

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KB54 has officially retired. Good night, and good luck.

BTW,

lolololol at Barons.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Speed: 37
Ball Handling: 33
Passing: 35
Shooting: 26
3 Point Shooting: 27
Free Throws: 30
Dunking: 20
Rebounding: 20
Blocking: 10
Leadership: 34

The General 2.0

reilo said:
KB54 has officially retired. Good night, and good luck.

BTW,

lolololol at Barons.

Conference Champs Season 2

pilonv1

id like people to post there first noting their intention to join rather than just randomly adding themselves to a team

Maybe TCs shouldn't just post team names and passwords and just PM the people they want. A bit too late for that unless Team NeoGAF 2.0 is disbanded and upgraded to 2.1

DCX

DCX
viakado said:
the machine wants to fill that void of a defensive guard. wave the magic wand Mr. GM of the forever. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
You have a team, deal with it, they don't want you...make them pay.

DCX

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
McFail would look mighty fine in an ACEN jersey.. just saying..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
aznpxdd said:
Is that an offer I hear?

just saying if McFail was to like sign for the MLE this year next year he most likely would get a max deal.. no promises.. wink wink

Top Bottom