• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DCX

DCX
Blackace said:
just saying if McFail was to like sign for the MLE this year next year he most likely would get a max deal.. no promises.. wink wink
....Who are you the Sixers? I guess i must be the Hawks then...

DCX

aznpxdd

DCX said:

DCX

If so...I might try my luck out in the Euro league then! I mean shit, they offered Ricky fuckin' Davis 7 mil euro per year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DCX said:

DCX

Sixers?

mchale189.jpg

guess again my friend

DCX

DCX
aznpxdd said:
If so...I might try my luck out in the Euro league then! I mean shit, they offered Ricky fuckin' David 7 mil euro per year.
I'll pay you whatever he is willing to pay you plus his wife...maybe his car too, i'm working on that :D

DCX

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DCX said:
I'll pay you whatever he is willing to pay you plus his wife...maybe his car too, i'm working on that :D

DCX

Well go thing you didn't offer that fugly creatue that shares your bed...

But I know McFail is a man character and vision.

We are already working on the Kemp and McFail "odd couple" tv campaign.

DCX

DCX
Blackace said:
Well go thing you didn't offer that fugly creatue that shares your bed...

But I know McFail is a man character and vision.

We are already working on the Kemp and McFail "odd couple" tv campaign.
We shall see you on the court. I'm sure McFail will bring A game and so will Starks as he goes for his second scoring championship.

DCX

Quixzlizx

rotaryspirit said:
As far as I know the only player from ACEN to leave is Kwame. Still looking to replace him though.

Also..

ACEN WINS THE LEAGUE
BARONS UPSET BY TEAM OVER 1000 POINTS UNDER THEM!!!

ACEN WINS
ACEN WINS
ACEN WINS!!!

Agent Arenas was on the sidelines ready to clothesline someone in case this outcome looked to be in doubt.

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
it's because you've been playing shitty one-man teams and filler players

Do I taste salty tears?????

ACEN beat most of the 10-man teams that it played. We just lost to 3 in a row :lol

Branduil

Dirk doesn't care about money, he just wants to win.

If ACEN still needs a big man, he can take the spot.

Speed 21
Endurance 10
Ball Handling 18
Passing 17
Shooting 28
3 Point Shooting 20
Free Throw Shooting 26
Dunking 37
Rebounding 38
Blocking 36
Defense 29
Leadership 30

DCX

DCX
Branduil said:
Dirk doesn't care about money, he just wants to win.

If ACEN still needs a big man, he can take the spot.

Speed 21
Endurance 10
Ball Handling 18
Passing 17
Shooting 28
3 Point Shooting 20
Free Throw Shooting 26
Dunking 37
Rebounding 38
Blocking 36
Defense 29
Leadership 30
2.0 is looking for a big guy...lets talk.

DCX

Birdman02

I fear my one night of not checking the NBA-thread is gonna cost me....Anybody still have an open spot for a point guard? Here are Stockton's numbers after the roll-back.

Speed: 28
Endurance: 10
Ball Handling: 32
Passing: 31
Shooting: 30
3 Point Shooting: 34
Free Throw Shooting: 31
Dunking: 16
Rebounding: 20 (not sure how this happened...he was 16 pre-rollback)
Blocking: 10
Defense: 33
Leadership: 32

DCX

DCX
Branduil said:
I was already on that team! Dirk feels he needs a change of scenery.
2.0 respects your choice...we just signed Reggie...all is good with the world. GAF championship confirmed.

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
No cuts have been made on the Barons

HOW-EVER

Mugsy and Felton are going to need to step their shit up as pass first point guards.

Meier

2.0 has a nice balance now -- Will Smith and Mark Price will be passing out dimes while Reggie, Calvin, Popeye and McFail crash the boards. Starks, Noel and Sasha dropping bombs with Baby Jordan attacking the rim... thing of beauty my friends!

DCX

DCX
Meier said:
2.0 has a nice balance now -- Will Smith and Mark Price will be passing out dimes while Reggie, Calvin, Popeye and McFail crash the boards. Starks, Noel and Sasha dropping bombs with Baby Jordan attacking the rim... thing of beauty my friends!
We do have great balance, with proper training and tough D, we shall take the tin home this season.

DCX

aznpxdd

Reggie needs to lose some weight though!

But...we're gonna have the perfect picture for our opponents after we win. :D

woodchuck

jesus christ. reggie is a BEAST

also, i think this should be the lineup:

Reggie
McFail
Noel
Machine
Will Smith

Bench:
Booth
Popeye
Miner
Starks
Price

I think we're still too guard heavy though. 4 Forwards and 6 guards? aren't we going to get penalized for that?

DCX

DCX
woodchuck said:
That he is :D I had to find him like they did Neon Bodeaux in Blue Chips.

18450474.jpg

" Listen son, all you have to do is dunk the ball...and bring me a drink here and there "

DCX

DCX

DCX
woodchuck said:

also, i think this should be the lineup:

Reggie
McFail
Noel
Machine
Will Smith

Bench:
Booth
Popeye
Miner
Starks
Price

I think we're still too guard heavy though. 4 Forwards and 6 guards? aren't we going to get penalized for that?
I'm working getting another Forward in here and cutting one of the guards. Rodman and Jobber have been ignoring my calls so i sent my scout to Canada to find me another big man...i'll find out later on what's the answer.

DCX

Meier

woodchuck said:

You're only penalized if it's 7 and 3 (something like 10% of your overall TP I believe). Whether or not we're at a disadvantage just from a gameplay standpoint is hard to say. Probably worth looking at the top teams and seeing if they're all 5-5 or if some are 6-4 too.

Enron

Banned
Acen is full and we have our first game's starting lineup set. Unlike other lesser non-championship teams, Acen is stacked starters to bench with equal levels of talent, so the starting lineup will once again rotate depending on who the opponents are and which builds are better. Acen is also much better organized than other lesser non-championship teams as we don't have coaching/gm changes or players dropping left and right or an overabundance of guards.

DCX

DCX
I see both, 6-4 and 5-5s. Depends on the style we want to run a guess. We have decent sized guards at 6'5 and 6'6. Our bigs are HUGE! So i think running a two big man, three guard rotation won't hurt us as much as people would think.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Enron said:
Acen is full and we have our first game's starting lineup set. Unlike other lesser non-championship teams, Acen is stacked starters to bench with equal levels of talent, so the starting lineup will once again rotate depending on who the opponents are and which builds are better. Acen is also much better organized than other lesser non-championship teams as we don't have coaching/gm changes or players dropping left and right or an overabundance of guards.
...accept my Challenge so we can get our first win right out of the box!

DCX

DCX

DCX
PR:
" Team NeoGAF 2.0 has annouced that Anthony Mason is not a man of his word...now i pissed off The Machine, and now we have no F/C or guard :lol :lol "

Our team is not set yet. Jobber, get at me dawg.

DCX

Hey now, if you were offered some sweet hookers named Patrick Ewing and Larry Johnson...never mind let's not go there.

My loyalty is/has/always been with OKCBarons!

DCX

DCX
pheeniks said:
Hey now, if you were offered some sweet hookers named Patrick Ewing and Larry Johnson...never mind let's not go there.

My loyalty is/has/always been with OKCBarons!

PresidentBillClintonMay282003Disk2074.jpg

We share alot in common

DCX

Top Bottom