• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

DCX

DCX
Jamesfrom818 said:
The Machine will be traveling to a remote area of Siberia to train and will not be available for comments.
Dude if you wanna come back you can.. :D I, unlike Mason, am i man of honor. I made an offer to Jobber and his client, but he's to much of a prima donna for this team. I released you because you was underpaid. You were on a shitty one two yr deal with team option. I let you free from your deal in hopes to resign you and offer you my starting spot. That's what it takes to lead!

DCX

Also, you guys realize something...

They are re-organizing the standings at 8pm.. so some of us might be able to jump into College D if we have enough points!

methodman

Banned
hey guys, I didn't know this was here :(

Monta Ellis is looking for a team since TeamGAF was destroyed.

Code:
Attribute  	Skill Lvl  	Time  	Train
Speed 	32 	1:05:00 	Training Queue Full
Endurance 	11 	2:00:00 	Training Queue Full
Ball Handling 	32 	1:05:00 	Training Queue Full
Passing 	36 	1:25:00 	Training Queue Full
Shooting 	32 	0:55:00 	Training Queue Full
3 Point Shooting 	28 	0:30:00 	Training Queue Full
Free Throw Shooting 	27 	0:35:00 	Training Queue Full
Dunking 	25 	0:40:00 	Training Queue Full
Rebounding 	24 	0:30:00 	Training Queue Full
Blocking 	16 	0:20:00 	Training Queue Full
Defense 	25 	0:35:00 	Training Queue Full
Leadership 	26 	0:35:00 	Training Queue Full

Birdman02

Birdman02 said:
I fear my one night of not checking the NBA-thread is gonna cost me....Anybody still have an open spot for a point guard? Here are Stockton's numbers after the roll-back.

Speed: 28
Endurance: 10
Ball Handling: 32
Passing: 31
Shooting: 30
3 Point Shooting: 34
Free Throw Shooting: 31
Dunking: 16
Rebounding: 20 (not sure how this happened...he was 16 pre-rollback)
Blocking: 10
Defense: 33
Leadership: 32

Stockton's still looking for a team...I'm willing to change him to a forward (with a new name, of course) if anyone needs one.

AirBrian

Birdman02 said:
Stockton's still looking for a team...I'm willing to change him to a forward (with a new name, of course) if anyone needs one.
You're nominated for an award last season. We need to find this man a team!

Can someone from my dear sweet team of OKCBarons invite me? I keep trying to join but it's always full and I know someone did not take Mason's spot...

Quixzlizx

rotaryspirit said:
Also, you guys realize something...

They are re-organizing the standings at 8pm.. so some of us might be able to jump into College D if we have enough points!

Agent Arenas would prefer a higher level of competition... he eventually grew tired of dominating the playground.

DCX

DCX
Roster spots look locked in. I suggest maybe forming a new team with the remaining players and have fill in until more people sign up.

DCX

Karakand said:
Holy crap this thread grows fast.

Am I supposed to be voting for something?
yeah, pm me your top 2 for each category.
pick#1 gets 2points
pick#2 gets 1point
top point earniers wins the category. voting ends 5pm PST
the winners will be announced tonight at 7pm PST

2057193.jpg

looks like we have a 2 man race for MVP.
an overwhelming winner for DPoY.
Overwhelming winner for 6th man
and still too close to call for All-around.

there still time, cast your votes if you haven't already!

All-around has got to be the Smusher. Nobody else in the league could pass or keep possessions like him, or shut down the opposing guard consistently, with the added scoring consistency.

aznpxdd

How many votes so far?

BTW, are there no games today or what? Oh...and how are the logos coming?! Might have to do a new one for 2.0.

aznpxdd said:
How many votes so far?

BTW, are there no games today or what? Oh...and how are the logos coming?! Might have to do a new one for 2.0.
so far i almost done with barons. gimme 2.0's logo tomorrow or something.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
WTF Anthony Mason

Pass: goonies

You'd better be back on the squad before we hold open try-outs.

DY_nasty

We're in no shape to take down anyone right now. I'm going to have to decline the challenges as of right now. With the Anthony Mason dispute and some other internal disturbances we're just going to have to focus on keeping the ship steady until things settle down.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I just noticed after the attribuite reset that Rodman's ranking went up!

Rodman is going to keep working out in case a team reaches out and accepts him for who he is and NOT TALK TRASH TO THE MEDIA (dcx)

DY_nasty

jobber said:
I just noticed after the attribuite reset that Rodman's ranking went up!

Rodman is going to keep working out in case a team reaches out and accepts him for who he is and NOT TALK TRASH TO THE MEDIA (dcx)

Consider this an informal offer, unless Anthony Mason joins by tomorrow you'll have an invitation to play for the Conference Champs.

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
as a neutral party...Barons > ACEN

Barons swept the GAF teams

Neutral???? You cried like 10 times in these threads about how Acen never played a real team! :lol

You sir, are a liar!

Acen will dominate again!

DY_nasty

Well the Acens DID beat one more 1-man team than we did, surely that counts for something
despite the fact that they can't beat us.

Quixzlizx

woodchuck said:
as a neutral party...Barons > ACEN

Barons swept the GAF teams

I don't think someone who roots for a football team that hasn't won a playoff game in a decade is an expert on the intricacies of championships.

P.S. Agent Arenas has been drowning in a river of your tears the entire season, and he disputes the neutrality of your post.

Enron

Banned
Quixzlizx said:
I don't think someone who roots for a football team that hasn't won a playoff game in a decade is an expert on the intricacies of championships.

Hey, watch it now, you shut the f up. We've got more championships than you do (well, superbowls anyways).

I hope Gil Arenas likes the feel of cold, hard wood on his ass, because it looks like he's going to be spending a little more time there once the season starts!

ps i dont like tony romo! PREEMPTIVE STRIKE!

Quixzlizx

Enron said:
Hey, watch it now, you shut the f up. We've got more championships than you do (well, superbowls anyways).

I hope Gil Arenas likes the feel of cold, hard wood on his ass, because it looks like he's going to be spending a little more time there once the season starts!

That was cold, Roy. I guess Romosexuals stick together no matter the situation.

Top Bottom