• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 4 thread!

Branduil said:
Kemp penetrated 2.0's defenses so often, they had to take multiple pregnancy tests the next morning.

imalawyer.gif

Meier

Branduil said:
Kemp penetrated 2.0's defenses so often, they had to take multiple pregnancy tests the next morning.
:lol You gotta admit, the ending was kinda bs. Another nice game for Preston though!

The Frankman said:
Didn't I tell you to up your slider on the forum, Jesus? 52% Shoot More MY ASS!!!

I did have it jacked to 72%, then I had one of my worst shooting games ever. I have it at 82% for tonight, but it ain't my fault if Jesus puts up 40 shots.

Branduil

PROTIP: The shoot more slider borrows from your passing points, so the more points you have in passing, the more effective it is.

Kung Foo Kid said:
I did have it jacked to 72%, then I had one of my worst shooting games ever. I have it at 82% for tonight, but it ain't my fault if Jesus puts up 40 shots.
That's like telling Ray Allen not to own the Lakers D too much!! It makes no sense!!
PROTIP: The shoot more slider borrows from your passing points, so the more points you have in passing, the more effective it is.
Yeah!!

We do... AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M TAKING SO MANY SHOTS. I'm at 78% Pass More! At this rate I'm on pace for a back-to-back double-double.

(Jerome James misses jumper)
21:03:29 ‹The Frankman› oh shoot stop shooting Jerome pass to Foye and Jax 3.0
(Foye misses jumper, Jackson misses a 3 and a dunk, then Foye makes an offensive foul and misses a jumper)
21:04:23 ‹The Frankman› ... oh shoot START shooting Jerome don't pass to Foye and Jax 3.0 :)

Meier

Turns out they had a filler, so I guess they must not have had their replacement in in time. Felton had 19 dimes. Wow.

Branduil said:
I trained free throws the last few days. In the last game I shot like 6 free throws but missed 5 of them. :lol Stupid sim.

Dirk now has more training points than any other GAF player.
I'm only 5 points away from getting Maravich to 169 shooting (level 3 chem). After that, I'll try to catch up to Dirk again... might not be possible, though.

Branduil

OpinionatedCyborg said:
I'm only 5 points away from getting Maravich to 169 shooting (level 3 chem). After that, I'll try to catch up to Dirk again... might not be possible, though.
Everyone says that level 3 chems are a waste.

Branduil

OpinionatedCyborg said:
How come?
They don't seem to have much effect on your stats. Which makes sense, I mean, Dirk already pretty much grabs every rebound available , so i don't see how a level 3 chem could improve his stats much.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
basics.... the same with eaton... he grabs all but like 4 a game. we need to get our team together for next year set up come playoff time and just work on whatever our main stat is for the rest of that time so that the rollback wont affect us much.

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
basics.... the same with eaton... he grabs all but like 4 a game. we need to get our team together for next year set up come playoff time and just work on whatever our main stat is for the rest of that time so that the rollback wont affect us much.
Yeah, good idea. I'll be doing that on Sunday. I'll even my stats out then just work on 3s and shooting the rest of the way.

DCX

Branduil said:
They don't seem to have much effect on your stats. Which makes sense, I mean, Dirk already pretty much grabs every rebound available , so i don't see how a level 3 chem could improve his stats much.
Against a team with a level 3 rebounding chem, wouldn't they out-rebound Dirk?

How many people are coming back for next season? What's the status on a team just filled with premium players. Having 3 different teams fragments us a bit too much.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I know for sure that I am and I think that worthy, james and mase is ready as well...

we all need premium for it and should be in a good position to do our endurance run early..

DCX

DCX
Malleymal said:
I know for sure that I am and I think that worthy, james and mase is ready as well...

we all need premium for it and should be in a good position to do our endurance run early..
I'm in with Starks, and Booth if he makes the team.

DCX

Too late for me to stop training level 3 chems. Maravich now has 169 points and Price will have 169 passing in a couple days too. At least they'll start next season with level 1 passing chems. I'll stick around with at least one of these players if they can be on a team with other premium players... we gotta make the pros.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
cool... so

we are all premium users too?

lets set a date to make the change and form the superteam... I want to see how we would look with chems...

Branduil

Branduil said:
Based on our needs, this is what is looking like the best all-star team to me at the current time:

NeoGAF AllStars:

2 Rebounders
1)D. Nowitzki
2)M. Eaton

2 "Assist" guys
1)M. Price
2)M. Ellis

3 Scorers
1)J. Shuttlesworth
2)R. Foye
3)J. Starks

3 Role-players
1)A. Mason(Speed)
2)J. James(Blocking)
3)J. Worthy(defense)

The second team wouldn't be bad either:

2 Rebounders
1)R. Fils-Aime
2)R. Tarpley

2 "Assist" guys
1)S. Parker
2)R. Felton

6 others
1)P. Maravich
2)S. Jackson
3)N. Gallagher
4)C. Booth
5)P. Jones
6)P. Parker
This looks like the best team to me.

Stephen F. Smith said:
If you're the struggling Barons you're looking for key wins in order to make a playoff push. Tonight's game vs. ACEN can be that game, but first they must stop the trio of Preston Parker, Adam Morrison and Stephen Jackson (combined 74 points in the last game between the two teams).

When asked what the Barons' D would do differently to limit them, player/GM Jerome James responded with two words, "Guard them".

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
9 days til the end of the season..

if you click on the playoff tab in the results section you can see the teams that are in as of now and the teams on the bubble.. .I say if none of us are on the bubble, we go ahead and form the team so that all our chems and team chems start accumulating from day 1.

we can wait a couple days to see if we get on the bubble though if you guys want

Malleymal said:
9 days til the end of the season..

if you click on the playoff tab in the results section you can see the teams that are in as of now and the teams on the bubble.. .I say if none of us are on the bubble, we go ahead and form the team so that all our chems and team chems start accumulating from day 1.

we can wait a couple days to see if we get on the bubble though if you guys want
I think there are 2 days of downtime in between seasons anyway.

Maravich and Price's level 3 chem kicks in tonight. I wonder what colour the icon will be...

One rule we must have for the GAF teams ... MINIMUM ENDURANCE IS 24. I max my guy up to 30 so points is never a prob. How many people on the teams are getting by with 20-21. Ced had like 15 for half the season!!

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
One rule we must have for the GAF teams ... MINIMUM ENDURANCE IS 24. I max my guy up to 30 so points is never a prob. How many people on the teams are getting by with 20-21. Ced had like 15 for half the season!!
I'm at 21, and i'm one of the higher point players on GAF and still focused on main stats..i will go for 24 or 30 for the team.

DCX

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
im going with 27 next season.... i think my roll back will be so high that i can afford an endurance run early on

Top Bottom