• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Covid 19 Thread: [no bitching about masks of Fauci edition]

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

It appears the lie began with two men.

Former Pfizer executive Michael Yeadon and German doctor and politician Wolfgang Wodarg co-authored a petition in December 2020 calling for Europe's medicines regulator to halt Pfizer (COVID-19) vaccine trials, on the grounds it could cause infertility.

At the time, the petition acknowledged there was no scientific evidence to support the claim.

However, it suggested part of the vaccine could trigger antibodies that attacked a woman's reproductive system.

By the time the petition was completely debunked by the scientific community and dismissed by regulators, it was too late.

The false claims had already been amplified and were swirling around social media.

One reason the petition had gained such traction was because its co-author, Mr Yeadon — a semi-retired scientist — had been a former vice-president of Pfizer 10 years ago.

At the time, several countries around the world were preparing to approve Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine for use in their populations.

Mr Yeadon is now a vocal critic of face masks and lockdowns and once claimed it was "mathematically implausible" the UK would be hit by a second COVID wave.

The UK was hit by a much more lethal second wave not long after.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Despite an early lead, the United States is no longer a leader in vaccinations, and the later adopters are already on a fast pace to catch up. Embarassing.

btLeAzl.png

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Are we seriously linking to anti-vax websites now? Even though it's through a Tweet, that's still posting a link to an anti-vax site here.
covid19criticalcare is legit. the problem is the antivaxers latch on to anything to keep themselves from being vaccinated, and currently this is it. but they'll jump ship at the next opportunity

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
This is irresponsible.

The group One Washington is holding seminars around the state to instruct people on how to apply for that exemption. The organizers are associated with a church in Gig Harbor called Harborview Fellowship. Early on in the pandemic, the church was in the news after it sued Washington state over emergency orders that prevented churches from holding in-person services.

State Rep. Jesse Young, a Republican from Pierce County, gave a lengthy presentation arguing the state's vaccine mandate is unconstitutional. He asserted the governor does not have the power to make laws (although the governor's emergency powers are contained in state law including in RCW 43.06.220. The governor's office says it has successfully defended itself against 17 challenges to its authority to act during the pandemic).

One Washington's seminar gave general guidance on applying for a religious exemption, from how to fill out forms from your human resources department, to finding out what reasonable accommodations your employer provides.

They warned people not to fall into any "potentially trapping questions," like whether you have taken medicine or vaccines before. They claim you do not have to "prove" your religion to get an exemption.

In the video, Michelle suggested that people NOT use the argument that they oppose the vaccines because fetal cells may have been used in their development, because that might change with future vaccines.

In her application, Michelle quoted the Bible: “My physical body is a holy temple of my Lord Christ and Savior." She went on to write: "I will not put anything into my body that would violate my religion or my conscience before God.”

Finally, the presenters asked people to make a proclamation of faith by inviting Jesus into their lives. They then provided a QR code that would allow them to download a letter from the church with an "affirmation of faith."

It’s unclear whether this approach will work.

Kilau

Despite an early lead, the United States is no longer a leader in vaccinations, and the later adopters are already on a fast pace to catch up. Embarassing.

btLeAzl.png
Just a little bit of context, going by relative to population will favor smaller more homogeneous countries.

zr8SLIe.png

I want us to do better but there’s also approximately 45 million children under 12 not eligible for vaccination yet plus the millions that have been infected that might or might not be able to be vaccinated yet.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Just a little bit of context, going by relative to population will favor smaller more homogeneous countries.
It does because they don't have to vaccinate as many people, but there's no reason the richest most powerful country in the world doesn't have the logistical capability to do so. It does.

The willingness to get vaccinated has been on the decline, as is indicated by the graph of new vaccinations over time. There are lots to go around.

Kilau

It does because they don't have to vaccinate as many people, but there's no reason the richest most powerful country in the world doesn't have the logistical capability to do so. It does.

The willingness to get vaccinated has been on the decline, as is indicated by the graph of new vaccinations over time. There are lots to go around.
It’s been available to everyone of age since April, and available on a walk in basis for months as well. I can’t see a failure logistically speaking.

At least where I live in Florida, the only reason besides age and or health factors to not be vaccinated at this point is an anti vaccine mentality and that will sadly be a much higher percentage wise here than in those other countries.

FunkMiller

This is irresponsible.

So hang on... these religious idiots believe their god created everything, everyone, and that he oversees their lives and the lives of all living creatures. Everything that happens is part of his 'plan'.

...apart from vaccines being developed to stop a pandemic?

Brainless cunts the lot of 'em.

Jaysen

Banned
So hang on... these religious idiots believe their god created everything, everyone, and that he oversees their lives and the lives of all living creatures. Everything that happens is part of his 'plan'.

God also created smooth, creamy delicious horse paste for those dummies to feast upon.Yum yum.

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
You people will believe anything the MSM pushes
“Fake news!” Is so 2016. You don’t need to watch the news to see morons who are vehemently opposed to a proven vaccine espousing the wonderful healing properties of lesser tested drugs. To the point that some of these idiots are running to feed stores when their dumbasses do catch the virus. If they didn’t want to be mocked, they would have taken the vaccine shot and not just slathered horse paste on their teeth and gums like a bunch of hayseed idiots.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
You people will believe anything the MSM pushes

Who needs the media to report it when the paste eaters are all over Facebook talking about acquiring it, showing off what they scored, and offering each other advice on how much paste to consume. Along with other animal-grade Ivermectin.

Anyways, it's funny when people say/write things like "You'll believe anything the lamestream media says!", acting as if we shouldn't trust educated and trained journalists but rather random grifters on social media and YouTube.

oagboghi2

“Fake news!” Is so 2016. You don’t need to watch the news to see morons who are vehemently opposed to a proven vaccine espousing the wonderful healing properties of lesser tested drugs. To the point that some of these idiots are running to feed stores when their dumbasses do catch the virus. If they didn’t want to be mocked, they would have taken the vaccine shot and not just slathered horse paste on their teeth and gums like a bunch of hayseed idiots.

Have you actually followed up on any of that crap? Newsflash, a lot of it was bullshit.

Primed and spread to get you to get angry and act like a complete knob. Which you are doing.It’s amazing how easy it is to get you to believe anything.

We are seeing it happen again. Why does the MSM care about some small church in the middle of nowhere? To make you angry, as we are currently seeing in this thread. 600k just got a vaccine exemption, but this church is the real problem?

Already I’m seeing idiots in my social media cry about religious exemptions, and how they need to be changed. Fucking sheep

Who needs the media to report it when the paste eaters are all over Facebook talking about acquiring it, showing off what they scored, and offering each other advice on how much paste to consume. Along with other animal-grade Ivermectin.

Anyways, it's funny when people say/write things like "You'll believe anything the lamestream media says!", acting as if we shouldn't trust educated and trained journalists but rather random grifters on social media and YouTube.
459 reported cases of ivermectin overdose in the United States in August

out of a country of 300+ million? yeah, it’s all the rage.

what’s far more likely is that you are full of shit, and if we went to Facebook, all we would see is the same people posting the same nonsense they always post. But CNN told you cry about this, so you did what you were told, and believed every word even though common sense says otherwise.

Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned
Have you actually followed up on any of that crap? Newsflash, a lot of it was bullshit.

Primed and spread to get you to get angry and act like a complete knob. Which you are doing.It’s amazing how easy it is to get you to believe anything.

We are seeing it happen again. Why does the MSM care about some small church in the middle of nowhere? To make you angry, as we are currently seeing in this thread. 600k just got a vaccine exemption, but this church is the real problem?

Already I’m seeing idiots in my social media cry about religious exemptions, and how they need to be changed. Fucking sheep

459 reported cases of ivermectin overdose in the United States in August

out of a country of 300+ million? yeah, it’s all the rage.

what’s far more likely is that you are full of shit, and if we went to Facebook, all we would see is the same people posting the same nonsense they always post. But CNN told you cry about this, so you did what you were told, and believed every word even though common sense says otherwise.
Overdose rates = dipshits not in fact turning away from a vaccine? Lol like we don’t see these same idiots every day threatening the lives of doctors and experts who know infinitely more about infectious diseases than they do? But sure, keep beating the “durrrrrp fake news!” drum.

oagboghi2

Overdose rates = dipshits not in fact turning away from a vaccine? Lol like we don’t see these same idiots every day threatening the lives of doctors and experts who know infinitely more about infectious diseases than they do? But sure, keep beating the “durrrrrp fake news!” drum.
Yeah, keep crying about the 0.00000381 of Americans who maybe took a pill. That's logical

Fucking sheep

sackings

Unbiased, no spin safety review on ivermectin. Its safer than tylenol. One women took 100x the typical dosage and still survived. Needless to say if you take a tylenol x100 dose, ur not leaving the hospital. Say what you will about whether it works on covid, but enough with the bullshit.

Last edited:

BadBurger

No thanks, I'll continue listening to the majority of medicine and acknowledge the actual reports of over doses, misuse of animal products, and the reports of people having complications with other medications or existing conditions because they didn't consult a doctor before using it.

I'm sure that guy on YouTube is a lovely person and all, whoever he is, but there is the actual CDC, FDA, and tens of thousands of other medical professionals properly warning people against misuse, and actual healthcare providers dealing with the patients.

I've seen countless examples of people posting memes about how God has a plan and there's nothing you can do about it and not even a vaccine will save you when he's ready to take you. And then a month later they're on their covid deathbed in the hospital pleading for prayers from everyone to change God's plan. I guess a lifetime of faith goes out the window pretty fast when you can't breathe.

Unbiased, no spin safety review on ivermectin. Its safer than tylenol. One women took 100x the typical dosage and still survived. Needless to say if you take a tylenol x100 dose, ur not leaving the hospital. Say what you will about whether it works on covid, but enough with the bullshit.

Before spending 40 minutes listening to this, can I ask whether he's reviewing the human or animal formulation? If it's the human one then yeah that doesn't surprise me at all and this video isn't worth watching because the issue is people taking the animal versions that apparently have much higher concentrations and doing so without guidance of a medical pro. If some woman took 100x the typical dose of the animal version (not even sure how you'd calculate that for a human) then game on I want to see this.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Last edited:

Jaysen

Banned

If you’re a fucking idiot who is taking this stupid shit instead of the vaccine, what you’re doing is infinitely more detrimental than taking Tylenol.

Nobody_Important

Some dumbass at ESPN quit her job because she believed the fertility nonsense.

"Taking the vaccine at this time is not in my best interest". Yeah that vaccine that could literally save my life and the life of my unborn child? Not in my best interest.

Absolute fucking loons.

Nobody_Important

Literally no one in here that I have seen has said that Ivermectin is completely unsafe for human use. The point all along has been people should not be self medicating with fucking horse paste bought at their local farmers co-op based off crackpot remedies pushed by grifters instead of getting a completely safe and free vaccine at their local pharmacy.

That is completely indefensible behavior. That idiocy has spread far enough. It needs to be stamped out aggressively before these morons do permanent damage to themselves. Some probably already have.

Last edited:

Hari Seldon

This Ivermectin shit is just political nonsense. Just like Kamela Harris saying she wouldn't trust the vaccine when she was a candidate. There is no horde of overdose patients. 459 people. You can convince 459 people out of 300 million to eat their own shit.

According to the National Poison Data System (NPDS), which collects information from the nation's 55 poison control centers, there was a 245% jump in reported exposure cases from July to August — from 133 to 459.

Nobody_Important

This Ivermectin shit is just political nonsense. Just like Kamela Harris saying she wouldn't trust the vaccine when she was a candidate. There is no horde of overdose patients. 459 people. You can convince 459 people out of 300 million to eat their own shit.
That's just the people dumb enough to take too much at once. Though to be fair they are immensely stupid for trying to do it in the first place. God only knows how many dumbasses are out there taking this stuff in small enough doses to not immediately and obviously harm themselves.

The fact that there are any cases at all is tragedy of ignorance though.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

If they can swallow ‘the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated’ bs without realizing how ridiculous that is, they will swallow and comply with anything.
What bullshit? It is statistically proven that the unvaccinated are more likely to get Covid, more likely to get hospitalized because of Covid, and more likely to die of Covid.

All of that doesn't just happen in a vacuum. That directly affects the vaccinated who have actually done the right thing and are trying to do their best to follow the precautions that have been laid out.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I don't understand how there is so much confusion about ivermectin when in reality there is nothing confusing about it?

Mistake

I guess there are people now who are denying covid even exists. Things like this remind me why I’m not on either side :messenger_neutral:

Nobody_Important

I don't understand how there is so much confusion about ivermectin when in reality there is nothing confusing about it?
It's just a mixture of idiots believing what they want to hear from grifters that they enjoy and even bigger idiots poisoning themselves because of those same grifters. And then you have a whole other group of people who are being just as stubborn and ignorant in their own way who are desperately trying to distance themselves from the people who are eating horse paste.

It's like when you join a protest against something and then you have some loon holding up a sign about the end of the world or something. Everyone in the protest suddenly starts stepping away from them and says whoa whoa whoa hang on he's not with us.

BadBurger

I've seen countless examples of people posting memes about how God has a plan and there's nothing you can do about it and not even a vaccine will save you when he's ready to take you. And then a month later they're on their covid deathbed in the hospital pleading for prayers from everyone to change God's plan. I guess a lifetime of faith goes out the window pretty fast when you can't breathe.

It's really sad.

1. "It's a hoax!"
2. "The vaccines don't work / I have an immune system / I'm not wearing no face diaper"
3. "We need you prayer warriors...."
4. "Please visit our Gofundme...."

I've see hundreds of examples of it playing out already. The few subreddits and a website that tracks the anti-vaxxers are way too busy. There should not be so many careless, misinformed, selfish people out there dying still but here we are.

That's just the people dumb enough to take too much at once. Though to be fair they are immensely stupid for trying to do it in the first place. God only knows how many dumbasses are out there taking this stuff in small enough doses to not immediately and obviously harm themselves.

The fact that there are any cases at all is tragedy of ignorance though.

There are already lots of people in the various Facebook groups talking about crapping out their "rope worms" - thinking that they actually had parasites this whole time and didn't know it. It's actually bodily tissue they're shitting out, as they either took the highly concentrated animal products, or aren't dosing the human pills correctly. They're supposed to take one single pill with a glass of water on an empty stomach in the morning, one hour prior to eating anything, but instead they're taking them with food, taking them numerous times a day because they feel bad from COVID-19 and think more can save them, etc.

It's just fucked up how rapidly this nonsense spread.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

It's really sad.

1. "It's a hoax!"
2. "The vaccines don't work / I have an immune system / I'm not wearing no face diaper"
3. "We need you prayer warriors...."
4. "Please visit our Gofundme...."

I've see hundreds of examples of it playing out already. The few subreddits and a website that tracks the anti-vaxxers are way too busy. There should not be so many careless, misinformed, selfish people out there dying still but here we are.
Yeah it's gotten to the point of parody. Just a bunch of dumbasses who are only listening to other dumbasses and then they beg for forgiveness when reality suddenly comes at them fast.

And it sadly might just be what it takes to get people to take all of this seriously. Either they end up in the hospital themselves or someone close to them does. Maybe then they will sit up and realize just how ignorant they have been about all of this. Though I certainly don't expect very many of them to admit it.

sinnergy

Yeah it's gotten to the point of parody. Just a bunch of dumbasses who are only listening to other dumbasses and then they beg for forgiveness when reality suddenly comes at them fast.

And it sadly might just be what it takes to get people to take all of this seriously. Either they end up in the hospital themselves or someone close to them does. Maybe then they will sit up and realize just how ignorant they have been about all of this. Though I certainly don't expect very many of them to admit it.
Most need to witness it first hand .. but that’s to late .

belmarduk

Pushing garbage misinformation is getting people killed.

Jaysen

Banned
I love how a couple people dying after getting the vaccination is proof the vaccine isn’t safe but 500 idiots ODing on horse paste is just normal and totally not indicative of anything. Be less opaque.

He talks about ivermectin as used in medicine, not horse paste. I found this:

• Ivermectin for animals comes in five forms.
  • Animal ivermectin may, however, be harmful to humans.
  • Overdosing on ivermectin can have serious consequences on the human brain and eyesight.
So your point is not valid here, because people are using the horse version.

oagboghi2

no-one is crying about it, get a grip
MSNBC is still talking about it this morning, despite it being debunked.

Posters above me are convinced everyone in the country is doing this.

"Well I saw something on facebook"

It's pathetic, sorry.

It’s hilarious when you guys come to defend these idiots. I wonder why you do that? Hmmmm.
i wonder why you believe any random shit a television station tells you

Last edited:
Top Bottom