• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Angry Fork

I love this thread but I don't get the Mickey Mouse one. At 5 minutes and on it gets cool and unsettling because the image changes and matches the sounds but everything before that I didn't really feel anything. Also that gif of the girl popping her glass eye out was so gross. Taking it out doesn't bother me but seeing the red puss shit is uuuugh.

likeGdid

i nerini del buio said:
l.jpg

5f59f00513aa65f2ff6a0ccd4e70b0cc.jpg
I love the story behind this one

One evening in April, 1933, Tanzler crept through the cemetery where Hoyos was buried and removed her body from the mausoleum, carting it through the cemetery after dark on a toy wagon, and transporting it to his home. He reportedly said that Elena's spirit would come to him when he would sit by her grave and serenade her corpse with a favorite Spanish song. He also said that she would often tell him to take her from the grave.[1] Tanzler attached the corpse's bones together with wire and coat hangers, and fitted the face with glass eyes. As the skin of the corpse decomposed, Tanzler replaced it with silk cloth soaked in wax and plaster of paris. As the hair fell out of the decomposing scalp, Tanzler fashioned a wig from Hoyos's hair that had been collected by her mother and given to Tanzler not long after her burial in 1931.[4] Tanzler filled the corpse's abdominal and chest cavity with rags to keep the original form, dressed Hoyos's remains in stockings, jewelry, and gloves, and kept the body in his bed. Tanzler also used copious amounts of perfume, disinfectants, and preserving agents, to mask the odor and forestall the effects of the corpse's decomposition.[7]

Though not reported contemporaneously, research (most notably by authors Harrison and Swicegood) has revealed evidence of Tanzler's necrophilia with Hoyos's corpse.[1][4] Two physicians (Dr. DePoo and Dr. Foraker) who attended the 1940 autopsy of Hoyos's remains recalled in 1972 that a paper tube had been inserted in the vaginal area of the corpse that allowed for intercourse.[1][4]

Flying_Phoenix said:

I liked it until the last few sections.

One thing I notice about a lot of these (i.e. Tulpa) is that the writers either get too over the top once they get on a roll or aren't able to close very well. The ideas are freaking awesome until the writers take the stories into typical horror territory.

Island

NotTarts said:
Not really an image but this is a really amazing story:
GK5VU.jpg

This is creepy.... the whole thing with the mouths open always gets me. (I hate pictures that have elongated open mouths too... it just messes with me.)

_Isaac

Really? You guys thought that was the funny part? Not the part where he bolts out of bed to investigate screaming in his house........and then goes to pee instead? Who does that?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
_Isaac said:
Really? You guys thought that was the funny part? Not the part where he bolts out of bed to investigate screaming in his house........and then goes to pee instead? Who does that?
when you gotta go you gotta go.

_Isaac said:
Yeah, I'm thinking the story should have structured itself a bit differently. Like, perhaps he heard some thumping, wrote it off as nothing, went to the bathroom, THEN heard the screaming.

tornjaw

As far as creepy images goes: I was looking for The Human Centipede movie poster, but without at all of the text. *That* image is fucking creepy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Phonomezers reaction to the Mickey Mouse-video is the only reason I haven't watched it yet...

I am so fucking terrified right now ._.

Yoshichan said:
Phonomezers reaction to the Mickey Mouse-video is the only reason I haven't watched it yet...

I am so fucking terrified right now ._.

I didn't find The Mickey Mouse video remotely creepy. It looks like an art student project. No disrespect meant to those that did find it creepy, but this thread is full of creepier things than that.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I think someone posted this but whatever, these are by Francis Bacon:

bacon_study1953.jpg

essay%20on%20Bacon_html_m1661d031.jpg

meppi

_Isaac said:

you might not believe me, but when you had these things happen to you over a long period of time you sorta get used to it.
So yeah, I've done very similar things in the middle of the night after jumping out of bed due to some weird stuff I've heard or seen. ;)

Top Bottom