• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crusader Kings 2 MP Community Thread of Count, Duke, King, Emperor and MGO

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Will take a ss of the map today!

Want to jump back in? :)

I probably would if a new one was started as I'm now enjoying the lovely university summer in which I have basically nothing else to do, but I'd feel a little impotent what with all the superkings hanging around at the moment, not to mention that Scandinavia! I was just curious how well the AI did as I set them in a pretty good position.

fanboi

Banned
I probably would if a new one was started as I'm now enjoying the lovely university summer in which I have basically nothing else to do, but I'd feel a little impotent what with all the superkings hanging around at the moment, not to mention that Scandinavia! I was just curious how well the AI did as I set them in a pretty good position.

Ha :) norse just went passed catholic in size actually.

Well you could try joining tonight and see where it goes. You could be byzantium... Would be intresting...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Ha :) norse just went passed catholic in size actually.

Well you could try joining tonight and see where it goes. You could be byzantium... Would be intresting...

Oh, is that an AI Byzantium? They're doing well.

I wouldn't be able to join regardless tonight as I'm waiting on a new hard drive delivery as my old one bit the dust, but I might join a session next week - especially if my dynasty hsan't been ruined by the AI.

fanboi

Banned
Oh, is that an AI Byzantium? They're doing well.

I wouldn't be able to join regardless tonight as I'm waiting on a new hard drive delivery as my old one bit the dust, but I might join a session next week - especially if my dynasty hsan't been ruined by the AI.

Great!

Byzantium is the second strongest nation after Britain I would say.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Is there going to be a game today?

Edit: I would prefer to play this weekend, but today is okay too.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can probably host in the future, if people want. I have all the DLC packs, so I guess there's that.

Also, poor old Basileus Nikophoros. Ruthlessly captured in battle, resulting in the loss of Anatolia, then incapacitated by a blow to the head six months later in a Viking raid on Constantinople, followed by death from Great Pox six months after that. Poor sod.

fanboi

Banned
Game tonight!

Lets try starting at 10 :) also, all remember to join the steam chatt room.

EDIT: Starts in 12 hours and 13 min.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Sorry about that. I didn't have access to GAF for a few hours (as in, the site wouldn't load) to say that I couldn't make it. Did you end up playing anyway?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, sorry, I was in a tent in a remote corner of Wales. Back now, though. :)

Top Bottom