• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

7byUH5s.gif

Velcro Fly

I feel like 2 loss Oklahoma St. is going to leap high if they win Bedlam, especially since 1 of their losses is complete bullshit

Jerm411

I wonder how warm Kelly's seat is right now....questions have to be asked esp. coming off the academic scandal....no?

squicken

Hell of a season by Penn State. Can't believe they won the East. If they and Okie State win next week it will be pretty weird if neither make the Playoff

Sulik2

What can be done to improve officiating in college football? Its horrible in every conference and effects the outcomes of games dramitcally. Make more stuff reviewable? Create harsher penalties for refs that screw up? Have a central body that can overturn calls from out out state when egregious calls or non calls are seen live?

Velcro Fly

Refs that blow games like the OK St/CMU refs need to just find other jobs.

Refs that blow calls here or there who knows what to do with them.

But really 1 loss Oklahoma St. is a win away from being in the playoff. 2 loss Oklahoma St. no one gives a shit.

What can be done to improve officiating in college football? Its horrible in every conference and effects the outcomes of games dramitcally. Make more stuff reviewable? Create harsher penalties for refs that screw up? Have a central body that can overturn calls from out out state when egregious calls or non calls are seen live?
I feel like at minimum, refs should not be hired by the conferences.

Nialrot

Good lord... just watched the Notre Dame fuckery with their DT Tillery #99.

Idk what to say. He should be kicked off the team.

I don't know that a one loss Okie State is in. That non-loss is still pretty bad. They shouldn't have lost it if the refs did their jobs, but that game shouldn't have been that close anyways. Don't be in a one possession game with Central fucking Michigan and this isn't a problem.

mjp2417

Banned
Almost seems like Clemson could afford a loss. WAS is the team they need to lose, and they could. USC seems really good right now. Another surprise team

I don't think Clemson can afford to lose again with Louisville shitting the bed recently and devaluing what seemed like their signature win.

tebunker

Banned
You all are probably sick of hearing it but sheesh.

Auburn was averaging near 300 yatds rushing a game. Alabama held them to 66.

On top of that Auburn had a halfway decent D and Alabama hung a ton on them.

We can joke and laugh, but honestly in all sobriety the only thin beating this team is themselves or a ridiculously hot QB hitting every stupid throw. As the last five years have shown us.

I am not confident that any of the potential playoff teams, or UF for that matter, have a QB, outside of Watson who has looked human as hell this year compared to last, and sure as hell none of them have a running game.

I'd say anOsu looks to be the most rounded team but I would legitimately take Bama's front four 99/100 there.

Yall are gonna be sick of it; Sick of Bama; Sick of Bama fans, but I am serious in that this may be the best overall defense Saban has fielded. It is built to handle almost any type of Offense.

I am ready for the darn playoffs. I honestly don't think UF will break 10 if Awwwwwbren needed 2 turnovers and a killer punt return to hit 12.

Looking at the rest of CFB I see a mess. Not sure next week is gonna clear it up any better. Clemson could lose to VT. We will be screaming about the winner of PSU/Wiscy.

OKs and OU can make arguements. I mean legitimately I can see anOSU getting in.

I think UW is in if they win the ccg. Hoping the Buffs hold serve tonight and we get that matchup.

Man I am stoked right now...

Top Bottom