• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

Urban Meyer literally faked an illness to weasel his way out of the Florida job tho

I don't think a guy with depression of his level should be accused of faking an illness, but I guess that's the way our country is about mental health issues.

Adoree Jackson with an offensive TD. Jabrill Peppers who?

tebunker

Banned
I'm trying my hardest, glad someone's noticing

What's the point of being a CFB fan? Being insufferable is part of the fun. All fan bases are delusional and thats half the fun.

Just be able to take what you give. The anOSU grads in my office stull bring up 2 years ago, co-worker on my team was in New Orleans, but I just give them a laugh and flash a 4. Yall keep your one, I am more than satisfied with our run. Also, Urbs will blow up that program ala UF. Its not a matter of if but when.

Assanova

Taking into account the Louisville loss today, if Clemson wins out, who will they have beat to warrant them getting in over Ohio State?

tOSU should not be invited to the playoffs on the grounds that they allowed Pedo State to win the division and possibly a big 10 championship. All in favor say Aye

tebunker

Banned
PSU making a case for why not us? They beat anOSU and they whoopin the team that neary beat anOSU. If they win the Big they can make a stink.

Jalen Hurts is good yall. He is getting better. That pass was perfect.

I dunno man. I honestly believe Stewart is our best player.

Stewart is absolutely in the discussion, but Jalen's obviously the one with a shot here. Especially with what happened to Louisville and Michigan (Peppers) today. I honestly say give it to him.

Slurmer

Banned
PSU making a case for why not us? They beat anOSU and they whoopin the team that neary beat anOSU. If they win the Big they can make a stink.

If PSU wins the B10 championship they are definitely in the playoff. It's really just matter of what needs to happen for OSU to also be considered deserving of a spot.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I sort of was hoping that Duke could eke out one more win for the APR bowl qualifying, but the reality is its a good thing this shit show is 15 minutes away from being over. Too many injuries, too many inexperienced players in key spots (the FG kicker needs to be delivering pizzas) and there are a couple of coaches that really need to be future endeavored.

I do have hope for next year, provided injuries aren't so widespread.

Top Bottom