• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

Perhaps... as long as we aren't talking about figuring out tax or change at the register.

Want to get a confused look from a cashier? Instead of giving them exact change, give them an amount that should give you no pennies, nickles or dimes in change. So if your order is $8.83, Give them $10.33 so you'll get back an even $1.50 in change. Half the time they'll give you back your 33 cents and say "you don't need this", but for others they'll figure it out eventually once the register tells them how much the customer is owed back.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Nebraska looking like Bo Pelini era Husker teams on defense today. So many big plays allowed, so many blown tackles and opportunities. Damn...

Mrbob

Want to get a confused look from a cashier? Instead of giving them exact change, give them an amount that should give you no pennies, nickles or dimes in change. So if your order is $8.83, Give them $10.33 so you'll get back an even $1.50 in change. Half the time they'll give you back your 33 cents and say "you don't need this", but for others they'll figure it out eventually once the register tells them how much the customer is owed back.

I do this all the time in a fashion. If I buy something for $5.83 and don't want a bunch of 1s back I'll give the cashier 11 dollars. I've tricked many cashiers who don't understand Im not interested in 1s.

I kind of do this all the time in a fashion. If I buy something for $5.83 and don't want a bunch of 1s back I'll give the cashier 11 dollars. I've tricked a many cashiers who don't understand Im not interested in 1s.

Yeah I do that sometimes too. Especially if I already have 4 or more 1's in my wallet. I'm not looking to go to a strip club or anything

cashman

Banned
The defense came out to play in the first half , but the offense couldn't sustain any drives and couldn't finish. I hope Herman will at least be a little more creative on offense

Western's just rowin' that boat at this point.

P.J. Fleck looking at them P5 jobs like

giphy.gif

Stop trying to make Gruden a thing.. it's not happening.

He's hoping tOSU gets blow'd dafuck out tomorrow.
Slo.. since Nebraska lost.. I can cheer for Minny tomorrow.

Will you return the favor friend

Maybe he's waiting to see if MSU is just as terrible next year as it is this year.
I don't think that's going to happen.. but I don't think they will fire Mark if they do as bad next year..

Another year and then he might be in trouble and then if he gets canned.. I need Urban to bring him back to Columbus to coach our D..

Rocketz

Well that's it for Toledo. I don't think they have enough in them to come back from that.

Break my heart every year. Just have to win that one important game to go to the championship and it just doesn't happen. GG Western. Go make the MAC proud.

Toledo, I'll be waiting for my bowl game victory to make it better in the end.

Now to play Battlefield and wait for tOSU game tomorrow.

Top Bottom