• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlier

I don't know if ay else noticed, but...

CP77 reminds me A LOT of the current Deus EX series.

The subject matter, the FPS, and the RPG genre.

The seem so similar.

Just makes me sad that it seems DE is such a sleeper series. :^\

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
KKLRfKB.jpg

Hope you're not bragging to ur real friends bud,

MiguelItUp

Man, I was not expecting to see desktops massacred with icons, lmao.

Here I am with zero desktop icons, and like 5-6 games installed at a time. When I have a game installed that I haven't touched a bit, or know I won't revisit anytime soon, I uninstall it. I have the space for all the games, I just don't want to waste space I guess. That's the neat freak in me, haha.

Also, GOD the TIME is CRAWLING.

This is a pretty strange bug I've got here
This is the best bug I've seen so far, lmao. Homeboy forgot to zip his pants up. 👀

Last edited:

The seem so similar.

I'm sure you're the first to make that connection.

This is a pretty strange bug I've got here
It's not a bug. It's a feature.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Well, just ran into my first game breaking bug. I can't progress past the end of the Pick Up mission. Jackie just disappears halfway through the fight and renders the end of the mission unplayable.

Sorry for the OT post guys but it's kind of amazing that after many delays on both sides both Cyberpunk and STARSHIP will literally be launching on the same day!

It's happening LIVE right now!

T-5 min if you're interested :messenger_sunglasses:

kiryani

Playing this game on hard was stupid of me, enemies are basically just bullet sponges.

At first i thought it was a bug 😄

Same but started mixing it up and I think that’s the point in hard mode.

I was mindlessly blasting and dying and now I’m hacking cunts and getting in and out the entire gig undetected

The poor soul had to edit his post.

Maybe in the future we need a better way of giving away codes instantly to prevent randoms from taking codes like that.

The guys first post since 2017 was to say thanks for for the code ffs.
Probably could've done it as a competition or something but I am consumed by hype. I don't mind though, if it makes someone happy then so be it.

spons

Gold Member

Maybe in the future we need a better way of giving away codes instantly to prevent randoms from taking codes like that.

lol at least he said thanks. don't think the image was hidden or something, just some rando getting it.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting

The seem so similar.

I mean, they ARE in the same genre of cyberpunk. Moreso the first game in terms of immersion than the later games (though Human Revolution and Mankind Divided are good play your way games).

I'm thinking the other way around. Buying codes and using them as bait for these idiots.

Can someone with account on RE please make sure that G gspec will be reported for being a Nazi to RE admins? Also, please don't allow this to be buried in their official OT, bring it up again. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Yeah re: gspec, I saw that too and honestly had the reaction of "welp, you said it dude". As someone who really is in the middle between GAF and RE at this point, it sucks. At least on GAF I can say that PSA at the top of the ResetEra thread is freakin' obnoxious, even though I understand why some have issues with the game (though I don't agree, CDPR has made one of the most trans friendly games just from the character creator).

I'm even censoring a bit of my opinion here, since it really seems like everyone is way too heated these days.

Anyways, hoping the base PS4 version is okay after the day 1 patch, and hopefully they commit to smoothing it out as much as they committed on Witcher 3 for PS4/XB1 and Switch.

GHG

Probably could've done it as a competition or something but I am consumed by hype. I don't mind though, if it makes someone happy then so be it.

Yeh I don't mind as long as the person is actually going to play the game and enjoy it.

But fuck me... have a bit more tact than that. If you're going to do that and scurry back there then at least own the fact that you visit/post here.

spons

Gold Member
Yeah re: gspec, I saw that too and honestly had the reaction of "welp, you said it dude". As someone who really is in the middle between GAF and RE at this point, it sucks. At least on GAF I can say that PSA at the top of the ResetEra thread is freakin' obnoxious, even though I understand why some have issues with the game (though I don't agree, CDPR has made one of the most trans friendly games just from the character creator).

I'm even censoring a bit of my opinion here, since it really seems like everyone is way too heated these days.

Anyways, hoping the base PS4 version is okay after the day 1 patch, and hopefully they commit to smoothing it out as much as they committed on Witcher 3 for PS4/XB1 and Switch.
What? You're halfway between a sane place to debate video games and a website filled with inane cunts who think they're superior for being on the right side of history or whatever the fuck their shtick is?

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
That PSA could be way smaller and still communicate both sides of the CDPR debate. No one is going to read that and are likely to react "What is this?" A large OT with a smaller pinned post linking to a well written (if wrong, in my opinion) essay would have been far more appropriate.

. . .it also smacks of vulnerable-pop'l-bias: why isn't there a similar warning in every UBI game; or - if we aren't limiting it to vulnerable individuals, and extend to shitty practices (like "crunch") in every TLOU2 thread for example.

norm9

The Giant Bomb guys said yesterday there are forced combat sequences like in Deus Ex. How dumb would it be to create a charismatic/tech character instead of pumping all your points into guns?

Komatsu

If anyone has info on any other place selling codes at a discounted price besides Play-Asia, let us know. It is going on the OT.

That PSA could be way smaller and still communicate both sides of the CDPR debate. No one is going to read that and are likely to react "What is this?" A large OT with a smaller pinned post linking to a well written (if wrong, in my opinion) essay would have been far more appropriate.

. . .it also smacks of vulnerable-pop'l-bias: why isn't there a similar warning in every UBI game; or - if we aren't limiting it to vulnerable individuals, and extend to shitty practices (like "crunch") in every TLOU2 thread for example.

You see, it could. But it isn't.

492eea0b242e27ae9b25c2a4ae831c35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom