• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedolus

Game looks fantastic. Making my 1080ti sweat tho, eyeballing it I think I’m in the 30s FPS wise. Haven’t tried to dial it in at all

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I’m playing on series x, I just switched it to New Zealand. And I maybe ran into like - ONE bug so far? This actually is a next level open world game. They have blended a story driven immersive sim with a GTA level open world. I’m very impressed.
Me too. Looks great (especially since it doesn't have the next gen upgrade yet). No bugs and plays smooth and so far it's great.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
900k concurrent players on Steam. I think they've got a shot at 1M concurrent.
LHGFGBP.png

Last edited:

waylo

Banned
Evil Boris says hdr is broken so advises to play in sdr.
What is broken? Is it broken on all platforms (I'm on PC)? I initially launched in SDR, but saw there is HDR so I planned on playing it that way when I fire it back up later.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I still don't fully understand how is it that there is no patch for this game, it's truly remarkable . I was fully expecting, when they are having PC version, that they are going to just tune the settings and throw it onto new machines. DONE. But nope...

TheFawz

You got the new drivers installed? Just guessing here.
Yeah made sure to install the latest Nvidia drivers (Along with the usual Windows updates and other Drivers/BIOS updates).

Looking at the official troubleshooting page there's basic steps (DirectX, Run as Admin, Disable Full Screen Optimization, ect...) and it looked like that helped as I got in-game for more than 5min but then it crashed again

Denton

Played first hour. In that first hour I have seen one bug:

desktopscreenshot2020kkj6r.png

Game looks amazing and so far ran at stable 60 (all maxed, DLSS auto, 1440p on RTX2080Ti) but I expect it will go down in the city proper.

A bit disappointed about the
time jump
though.

But it seems like it will be an immersive masterpiece, with some slightly rougher edges.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Yeah made sure to install the latest Nvidia drivers (Along with the usual Windows updates and other Drivers/BIOS updates).

Looking at the official troubleshooting page there's basic steps (DirectX, Run as Admin, Disable Full Screen Optimization, ect...) and it looked like that helped as I got in-game for more than 5min but then it crashed again
Ever checked your memory?

Edit: Also -- how's the temperature? Maybe you've got dust issues?

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Game has crashed twice on me on PS5. Absolutely loving it though, gunplay, hacking, atmosphere, story, visuals. I feel like I’m in a real city at times. Played for 6 hours straight there. Can see me sinking dozens of hours in to this

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone getting bounties placed on them by police for just walking near them? Da fuck

SullaFelix

Neo Member
Feels like I'm the only one still waiting for this to unlock hahaha. Playing Bloodborne until this unlocks. Maybe I'll have beaten Martyr Logarius in 3 hours

ILHASS

Reached Act II...What a game. Holy fucking shit..and yes, there is many bugs, glitches etc, but it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Finally managed to get it downloaded on PC after storage space issues.

The game is great so far - PC can only manage 1080p30 on high settings but haven't experienced any glitches or hiccups in the hour that I've played so far.

I chose a straight white male with normal hair colour and a massive dong. HAHA get fucked ReeeeEra!

Mhmmm 2077

I did some digging in the files - there is multiplayer.ini... and I think the anti-aliasing is forced on, but dynamic.

This is running surprisingly well on my 570 rx without the new drivers yet, I was worried there for a bit

There are new drivers for Cyberpunk 2077 though, go update them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom