• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
uhhhhhhh everything about Get Lucky makes sense now.

I knew the extra 2 minutes would open it up a bit more, there's tons of room to build.

Thaedolus

OMFG this is an eargasm. I was cautious because I know how overzealous Daft Punk fans can be, but damn son. What I love is there's no compression too, like it was made by people who understand how to get real fidelity and quality out of the medium...

Wow.

It feels like the music is just hugging your ears. I don't know how to explain it but everything sounds 'right'. The whole album just feels comfortable as shit to listen to.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
JT leaked same day as itunes stream.

The stream is a great way to prevent loss of sales from piracy.

If you know you have a hit album early listens will increase sales.

-GJ-

Beyond is this album's Something About Us, which is my favorite Daft Punk track. This track is too good. My room is overflowing with tears of awesomeness.

Jarmel

Banned
You want a really good multidirectional speaker setup for Lose Yourself or really good headphones. I'm using my HD800s and holy shit this is amazing.

To everyone going nuts over this, have you ever listened to the artists they're influenced by on this album? I'm listening to it and just wondering what the fuss is, it's incredibly pedestrian.

I can listen to a million records from the 70s and 80s that this record is aping and pulling things from, why would I want a 2013 carbon copy. /downer

Foshy

To everyone going nuts over this, have you ever listened to the artists they're influenced by on this album? I'm listening to it and just wondering what the fuss is, it's incredibly pedestrian.

I can listen to a million records from the 70s and 80s that this record is aping and pulling things from, why would I want a 2013 carbon copy. /downer

Red Liquorice
needs to check himself
(Today, 08:12 PM)

Top Bottom