• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - RAM lOTl - They're nice robots, they chose to stay.

MattDoza

What do you guys mean when you say "stream?"

It'll be a single track file running through the entire album. i.e. Random Access Memories 1:08:00 will be played from start to finish. I'm not sure if you're able to scrobble through the track, though. I've never streamed an album through iTunes before.

Cmagus

It'll be a single track file running through the entire album. i.e. Random Access Memories 1:08:00 will be played from start to finish. I'm not sure if you're able to scrobble through the track, though. I've never streamed an album through iTunes before.

You can skip through the album but you can't select individual tracks separately. I wouldn't get your hopes up because this is still a rumor although a strong one with quite a few people who are saying it is happening who have been right in the past. If it doesn't stream at all though it will seriously be the final kick in the junk for me.

How much does that cost?

MNC

I've said before this chart is confusing me.

If I google "shirt size M" I get things like 30 inch for waist, but that's an XXXXL on theyetee.

7h0IJpm.png

and I have no idea what to pick.

tanuki

Can't believe so many people have never listened to an iTunes pre-release stream. Not even the recent Phoenix and Justin Timberlake ones?

Cmagus

How can it be free? o_O
They stream it so you can listen and hopefully purchase a copy.

Where is this stream thing guys?

It'll be on the main iTunes page and on the actual cd page just go to iTunes now and you can see there will be something up you can stream from some artist. In Canada right now we have Vampire Weekend. You should also note if it does show up it won't be on the Canada or US iTunes store this stream today will be on an international page but which one who knows someone will find it if it happens.

jtb

Banned
did the Timberlake one have any kind of announcement before the stream or did it just drop randomly?

MattDoza

I've said before this chart is confusing me.

If I google "shirt size M" I get things like 30 inch for waist, but that's an XXXXL on theyetee.

and I have no idea what to pick.

L or XL is probably your safe bet. XL for a loose fit, L for a closer fit. Once you get into XXL you're looking at fairly large shirts. Bigger guys and/or for a baggy/loose fit.

Kyaw

They stream it so you can listen and hopefully purchase a copy.

It'll be on the main iTunes page and on the actual cd page just go to iTunes now and you can see there will be something up you can stream from some artist.

Ah ok.

Only problem is my quicktime on windows doesn't work AT ALL. Tried reinstalling but nope.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
my prediction:

it'll be streaming 90sec snippets of the songs.

that's it.

But... I'm a pretty small guy. 70KG/175cm. I... This is new for me. Wow. L. Okay.

trying measuring yourself. i could fit a large, but with my wide shoulders an xl is much more comfortable.

MNC

L or XL is probably your safe bet. XL for a loose fit, L for a closer fit. Once you get into XXL you're looking at fairly large shirts. Bigger guys and/or for a baggy/loose fit.

But... I'm a pretty small guy. 70KG/175cm. I... This is new for me. Wow. L. Okay.

MickD

Give Life Back To Music - 0:00
The Game of Love - 4:34
Giorgio by Moroder - 9:56
Within - 19:00
Instant Crush - 22:48
Lose Yourself to Dance - 28:25
Touch - 34:18
Get Lucky - 42:36
Beyond - 48:45
Motherboard - 53:35
Fragments of Time - 59:16
Doin' it Right - 1:03:55
Contact - 1:08:06

Cmagus

Why are people saying 3pm?

That is the time that the JT, Phoenix and other albums have gone up on the international pages. 3pm would be our equivalent time. You would need to switch to an international itunes to hear it if it goes up. For us it is supposed to go up tomorrow.

Top Bottom