• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

In, and then checked out their knives collection. Was thinking about picking one up, but now I don't think I'll do jack shit since I haven't a credit card.

Hmm...

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Dropcam Pro WiFi Camera, Price $30, Threshold 4500, Winners 6.

This looks like just some webcam, so not really sure how tempting it would be at $30.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Dropcam Pro WiFi Camera, Price $30, Threshold 4500, Winners 6.

This looks like just some webcam, so not really sure how tempting it would be at $30.
It cost 200 on the manufacturer website. Anyways it's worth it just to take the L and get in the winners circle.

Remark

Banned
We up again. I just jumped in this Rush. Would want to win just to flip. If I lose I don't care though. One step closer to the circle O_O

Edit: Now the Rush just disappeared what the hell?

1upmuffin

Pebble watch rush is up. Judging by the comments above I probably wouldn't buy anything on their site besides the rush stuff (in the rare chance I was able to).

Audio Technica Auto Turntable rush is up. Only a 2000 threshold this time. Seems to be filling up quickly. Time to lose(again). Though I actually wouldn't mind winning this... My old player died out and I have an album I'd like to listen to again.

Edit. ... Apparently I got rushed on the Turntable. Walked away for a bit and forgot to check the page. Got no email notification saying I won either D:
F6o3daM.png

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Audio Technica Auto Turntable rush is up. Only a 2000 threshold this time. Seems to be filling up quickly. Time to lose(again). Though I actually wouldn't mind winning this... My old player died out and I have an album I'd like to listen to again.

Edit. ... Apparently I got rushed on the Turntable. Walked away for a bit and forgot to check the page. Got no email notification saying I won either D:

Looks like a lot of people got the email for this one after the rush was already over, including me. I was actually in the waitlist page and it didn't even redirect me or anything when it started.

That message was showing up for me too and I for sure didn't win. There was some glitchy stuff going on during it. The "randomly drawing" animation would get stuck forever and I'd have to reload

(sorry for bumping this hours later, people are gonna think another Rush is going on :p)

Looks like a lot of people got the email for this one after the rush was already over, including me. I was actually in the waitlist page and it didn't even redirect me or anything when it started.

I noticed some people saying that on the twitter feed when I had looked back at the page. Hopefully they fix whatever is going on.

That message was showing up for me too and I for sure didn't win. There was some glitchy stuff going on during it. The "randomly drawing" animation would get stuck forever and I'd have to reload

(sorry for bumping this hours later, people are gonna think another Rush is going on :p)

Ah. I see. Now I don't feel as bad anymore. Thought my time had came and I totally missed it but perhaps it actually didn't. Maybe this is all just part of the 'experiment'.

Top Bottom