• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

A-amazing..... The first LOSERS Rush has been announced and its for, wait for it, one adult movie ticket! Starts at 5:13 EST. 100 winners and the threshold is 500... Surely someone from GAF will win. Maybe.

Amaya

Banned
Got my Beats Solo 2.0 today! This site is legit. It was exciting to win, I was playing The Evil Within when I won. I ran like a mad man to find my wallet. I was scared my 10 minutes would pass. As for the headphones, I've always been a Beats hater but these are actually great. feels very premium. I own Sennheiser and Klipsh and it compares pretty good. Would never buy at full price but at $19.00 they're great!

Damaniel

Banned
I guess no one cares about this one, been up all day and it's barely half full.

Nah, it's just that the number of slots (44444) is far higher than any of the other ones they've done so far. Unless they decide to cut the number of entries, we might be waiting a while...

Nah, it's just that the number of slots (44444) is far higher than any of the other ones they've done so far. Unless they decide to cut the number of entries, we might be waiting a while...

I think this might be another experiment of theirs to see how big they should make the "big ones"

Clearly this is too big

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Currently running for Bose SoundLink Mini BT Speaker $62 Treshold 12345 Winners 12.

Edit: Seems kinda high for a portable Bluetooth speaker, but Amazon sells it for $199. Guess it's just that Bose brand markup.

daveo42

Banned
This one is going to be rough. Expecting their site to go down from this one. 3500 spots too with one winner. This will last mere moments.

freshair

original-41.gif

Wow. I wish I saw that they put up another one :( Did they send out an email for the second round or did you just have to luck up an see it?

kendrid

Banned
I'm one of the "lucky" ones that won for the iPad Mini 3, and woke up 3 minutes too late to see the email.

Last night I stayed up until a little past midnight waiting to see if I had one. I knew the odds were against it but I would hate to get the email after I went to sleep.

Necrovex

Well, I guess we'll have a chance at a Note 4 now lol. Starts at 3:30 pm EST. Same amount for the threshold and winners as the iPhone 6 rush...

I fear I'll wake up one night to see my other Apple gears assassinated if I win a Note 4. :p

...Still going to sign up anyway!

I fear I'll wake up one night to see my other Apple gears assassinated if I win a Note 4. :p

...Still going to sign up anyway!

Understandable. I'd prefer an iPhone 6 myself. Could always sell the Note 4 or trade it for an iPhone 6 if you actually did win. But odds are we wont win D:

Top Bottom