• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I got a message on the site (for the IPhone 6) "you got rushed, it took 26 minutes, don't let it happen again."
Does that mean I had been picked, and didn't check in time?
I love this thing, but that would blow.

That's my current line of thought. But it'll be moot since I probably won't win.

Probably. But theres still that less than .0000000001% chance that you might not win a loser credit. <_> Edit: And it looks like I and probably you and everyone else here got one anyways lol.

I got a message on the site (for the IPhone 6) "you got rushed, it took 26 minutes, don't let it happen again."

Seems to come up whenever anyone doesn't win a Rush now. When I first got that banner last week, I had the same line of thought. But its come up every time I have not won a Rush so.

-Horizon-

No, I think that just means that you didn't get it.

I got the same message just now for the note 4.

You would've gotten a separate email if you did win.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Rush going on for an RC helicopter for $1. 2999 threshold and 35 winners. Filling a bit slow so still some time to join.

DarthWoo

I'll bet those previous winners who paid $2 feel like chumps now.

Probably won't win anyway, but I hope they have free shipping for all the Rush prizes like they did for that guy who won the headphones. If I did win, I probably couldn't be arsed to pay shipping on this even if it is only $1.

thecheese

If that happens, refresh. It's been stuck on 12/35 claimed for like 20 minutes now. I wonder if their checkout is busted for it.

Weird, I refreshed and now it tells me the rush has ended. But under that there's still the "randomly selecting winners" animation going on.

DarthWoo

From the Tweets, it appears the checkout is broken, and a lot of people have missed out because of it.

iPhone 6 rush coming up at 4:11 pm EST! 5000 threshold 1 winner. Email title also says there will be 'back to back rushes' so thats not the only one we'll have it seems. In it for another loser credit :D

Necrovex

iPhone 6 rush coming up at 4:11 pm EST! 5000 threshold 1 winner. Email title also says there will be 'back to back rushes' so thats not the only one we'll have it seems. In it for another loser credit :D

Will jump in for both. I love that feeling of disappointment! :-D

Bah :(. I thought today was gonna be my day. Guess not. Maybe the next one that is supposedly going up after the one that just ended.

Yeah. Just refreshed.. was hoping it was another iPhone. Or maybe like the other day, the Galaxy Note 4 following up after the iPhone 6 rush. Oh well. Guess this is...something.

Smellycat

lmfao this bearded guy won't let the other guy talk
KuGsj.gif

Bread

Banned
this drone looks so cool, it would be a great christmas gift for my nephew. please dailysteals give me this one!

DarthWoo

this drone looks so cool, it would be a great christmas gift for my nephew. please dailysteals give me this one!

That's what I would have done with one too, but sadly didn't win in the first round, and it looks like they're getting claimed pretty quickly.

DarthWoo

Guess they weren't kidding when they said back to back. I think it's been four so far.

-iPhone 6
-drone thing
-iPad
-Beats headphones

And still not a single win for me :p

Guess they weren't kidding when they said back to back. I think it's been four so far.

-iPhone 6
-drone thing
-iPad
-Beats headphones

And still not a single win for me :p

Wait.. there was an iPad too? I guess I missed that one D: After I saw I lost the drone one, I left and came back and saw there was a Rush for the headphones. Bah ~_~. Was the iPad Rush also only 1 winner?

Necrovex

Wait.. there was an iPad too? I guess I missed that one D: After I saw I lost the drone one, I left and came back and saw there was a Rush for the headphones. Bah ~_~. Was the iPad Rush also only 1 winner?

Pretty much happened to me as well. We'll never be lucky, mate. :-(

DarthWoo

It was a 5000/1 and filled pretty quickly. Claimed pretty quick too at least.

-Horizon-

Ahhh missed the iPhone and iPad one because of my commute and then because I didn't know they were doing it again today :/

Pretty much happened to me as well. We'll never be lucky, mate. :-(

Yeah.. seems to be the case :/ Unless they happen to be really generous one day and make the odds much much much more favorable than even their Loser's Circle Rush.

It was a 5000/1 and filled pretty quickly. Claimed pretty quick too at least.

Ah. So same threshold and winners as the iPhone. I suppose they luckily didn't have a problem checking out. Good thing for them at least.

Ahhh missed the iPhone and iPad one because of my commute and then because I didn't know they were doing it again today :/

Did they send you an email for this Rush? I know they've been having problems sending emails to everyone alerting them of Rushes.

Almost missed the email cause I was watching Korra but new Rush is up. $100 Macy's gift card.. $15 with a threshold of 4888 and 3 winners.

SiDCrAzY

Anybody who won and missed out on the RC Helicopter because the website went down check your emails. I got one today from DailySteals apologizing for the issues with a coupon code to buy the RC Heli for a buck, just like the Rush offer originally offered.

Anyone else not get their emails until a few hours later? i think it was yesterday there was a 10:45 am rush but I didn't get the email until around one. This has been happening with all of their emails to me, so I'm worried if I did win I wouldnt get the email in time...

thecheese

Anybody who won and missed out on the RC Helicopter because the website went down check your emails. I got one today from DailySteals apologizing for the issues with a coupon code to buy the RC Heli for a buck, just like the Rush offer originally offered.

I got it too. Just placed the order. Pretty awesome of them to do that.

DarthWoo

Rush on now for a Microsoft 64GB Surface Pro 3. 1 winner at $109. Threshold is currently above 4200/4999, so best hurry.

Top Bottom