• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

damn you US embassy... DAMN YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

7imz

It's been almost 3 months since I applied for a US visa... THREE MONTHS DAMN IT, and still they're doing a security clearnce. The whole point was to go to see a graduation 2 months ago but ofcourse I missed it :(.

If you're wondering, I applied at the american consulate in Tornto.

Diablos

Sorry, we have more important things to worry about. Like fighting over gay people getting married, trying to make up excuses about Iraq, and spend every hour of the day thinking about the election.

:D

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
It's a pain in the ass, no doubt. But it was a little... optimistic, of you to expect to get one issues within a month.

ShadowRed

Banned
LOL this is so funny. Had he been a terrorist he could have gotten in immediatly, yet a guy wanting to see a graduation gets held up for over 2 months. Gotta love this war on terror.

rastex

Banned
I waited 2 months for my social security number... never came.

I also didn't receive mail for about 2 months. When I started making phone calls, I got all my mail the next week. They definitely do some hardcore profiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom