• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa Mafia |OT| Grin and Bear It

Swamped

Banned
I apologize if I hurt you personally, but if you turn out as Despair, I will take personal offense with your real life excuses as I find them to be a really low tactic. People have legitimate real life obligations, and to use them as an in-game deception is something I can't agree with.

Well, I can't really do much if you don't believe me, but my travel schedule this month has indeed been pretty all over the place.

I disagree calling you out playing on other GAFia games to be bad sportsmanship, because of two reasons. Firstly, I do not investigate your user profile to find this out, I merely follow what's happening on the general mafia thread. Secondly, and more importantly, those two games are completed and I notice everyone (including you) mentioned things that had happened in past games, so I believe stating the fact that you were playing on those two completed games are fair game. For example, I see players quoting completed games such as Animal Crossing or Star Wars a number of times when discussion on past performances of current players crops up.

Additionally, please do not put words in my mouth. I do not find you "a really crap player". I merely think you are a Despair who keep using "real life" excuse.

I must completely disagree with this. You have plenty to work with without calling out my activity outside of this game, as you have demonstrated with your following points. I personally find it to be bad sportsmanship because using my activity outside this game makes it more personal, and I think that's why I found your previous post to be quite hurtful.

Using completed games to talk about their mechanics (like I mentioned the godfather from the Star Wars game), or to talk about a player's general playstyle is ok in my opinion (but this sort of talk should be limited. For example, I mentioned before that I thought Zipped was hard to read from the star wars game, but he was an ordinary in that one).

But using outside games to say 'you had time to play those but not prepare for DR!'...I feel like that's out of line. Maybe others disagree with me.

The following points you made are totally valid, and actually quite fun to reply to. I've already addressed some of them, but shall do so in more detail.

Personally I do not enjoy pointing fingers and calling other people as the bad guys, however this is the gist of mafia games thus as a Hope player it is my duty to find Despair even if I have to "attack" them. Since I am only an Ordinary Student, I do not have the privilege to pinpoint any scum with 100% accuracy. I am not infallible, but I do believe voting you to be Hope's best bet to find Despair today.

And here are the reasons why I "attack" you:

1. Your interactions with *Splinter yesterday is curiously similar with how *Splinter interacted with CzarTim.

• Day 4, post 3260, *Splinter (Despair) said "There are several more sheets that I don't want to share just yet. Don't end early please". Note that CzarTim (Despair) was turboing himself out of the game.
  • The next Day, he requoted his post and pointed at those voters (Kalor, CzarTim, TL21xx) who caused majority as suspicious without really delivering his sheets. Only later he presented his sheets - after much prodding from Town.

Now compare yourself with him:

• Day 6, post no. 4380, you were angry that people had voted *Splinter out by majority. Note that *Splinter (Despair) was turboing himself out of the game.
  • You are now in the same position as *Splinter, you said you "had so much to say" yet you never deliver your reads on people without much prodding from Town.

The pattern does not look favorable. It looks as if you are adopting strategies that have been employed before by Despair, likely because you have been relying on your Despair forum for guideline.

I was indeed quite miffed that Hope ended D6 early. I really did have a lot to say, especially after Splinter's ridiculous claim. I had almost irrefutable proof that he was lying about his claim, and was really excited to share it after work. But I wasn't able to post anything after his claim.

If you're interested, it was this: Splinter was claiming that he had been protecting Sawneeks all throughout the game, because he knew where she went on odd nights. But then, at the end of Day 3, why did he vote for Sawneeks, attempting to keep CzarTim? That completely contradicted what he said before, and I was so excited I had nailed him. Nobody else had brought up this point. Then the day ended and I wasn't able to share this. In fact, it would be useless too.

I was also annoyed because Hope didn't wait for everyone's votes, and this would have been useful information for Day 7, especially if Splinter turned out to be Despair.

Of course, we've already won. It might just take us an extra day phase to route out the Despair, that's all.

I'll also add this: it would be quite risky for Despair members to all use similar strategies. Imagine if all the Despair members voted together, that would be very telling. I would imagine that Despair players would be encouraged to use their own play style.

2. How you interact so far in the game with Hope players. You are continuously suspicious on AbsolutBro, Sawneeks, CornBurrito, Pau and Ty4on, and me without presenting any substantial reasons.

Note that this was your suspicious list on Day 6 (post no. 4104): "Goshu, Flushy, *Splinter, Corn". Now two of these are out, that leaves only me and 'Flushy'. I note that you are keeping your suspicion on me, yet since Makai prohibits you to vote for me, curiously you vote for Rest instead of Royal_Flush today.

That's my nature, I'm always cautious of those who roleclaim earlier than needed. I was also very suspicious Makai if you recall.

AB - I was suspicious of him from the very beginning, thinking he was in cahoots with CzarTim. I also have detailed posts throughout the game about why I thought he was suspcious

Sawneeks - I was suspicious for the same reason as above, but I did not think the three were in cahoots together. I even made a detailed post about some of her scummy behavior during the start of Day 6.

CornBurrito - I don't think I have ever been suspicious of him, in fact I've always had him cautiously pegged as Hope. I did say he has gone under my radar, and that I thought that was a dangerous thing.

Pau/Ty - I've never been terribly suspicious of them. In fact, I've always believed Pau was Hope, especially after her reactions Day 3.

So you're absolutely right about AB and Saw, but you're wrong that I didn't back up those claims. You make it sound like I voted them on a whim, but that's blatantly wrong. About Corn and Pau/Ty, I've never been terribly suspicous of them, at least not enough to re-read them when I had so many other juicy targets, so maybe you interpreted something wrong?

I'll also add this - if I were Despair, wouldn't I just kill AB and Saw, PRs, and pretend to be all buddy buddy with them during the day? Why openly suspect them during the day? Especially when neither were at great risk of being lynched Day 4 onwards. And yet, I kept my suspicions on them, going against the tide of the majority of Hope. Despair would try to blend in with the votes, but I didn't.

If you read my previous post, I have removed my suspicion of you, because of a post from AB I found buried in D5. I'm actually pretty proud of that find, you should read through it, I think you missed it!

3. Logistically speaking, both you and Royal_Flush are the likeliest person who killed CornBurrito last night. I will explain why I find that you are the more likely Despair compared to Royal_Flush. Royal_Flush provided us with a screenshot image of his spreadsheet detailing the movement of Power Roles (post 3448). This screenshot is useful for Hope since it collates fact on people's movement and made us find *Splinter yesterday.

This is correct. I definitely could have killed Corn. But don't get blind-sided with dorm room positions. People in the bottom row could have still done the kill, especially since they are familiar with Pau's route and especially since they knew for a fact that Sawneeks was not moving that night.

I would be wary of using spreadsheets as evidence of being hope-aligned. Remember Splinter with his monstrously huge ones? Guess what he turned out to be though!

4. As Makai has listed on post 4467, today's selection for lynching are: Christina Mackenzie (Barrylocke), Rest, Royal_Flush (ViviOggi), and you. I have explained above why I believe Royal_Flush to be another Hope player. That leaves only you, Rest and Christina Mackenzie. Due to your location, you are the likelier person who killed CornBurrito.

I voted for Rest because I find his voting patterns to be quite telling of a Despair member (eg, he was the second-last vote on Splinter before Splinter hammered himself). I have explained my reasoning for voting for him elsewhere in this day phase (I think it's one of my first posts). But since my read on CM is quite ambiguous, I could readily vote for her too.

Swamped

Banned
Now compare yourself with him:

Day 6, post no. 4380, you were angry that people had voted *Splinter out by majority. Note that *Splinter (Despair) was turboing himself out of the game.
You are now in the same position as *Splinter, you said you "had so much to say" yet you never deliver your reads on people without much prodding from Town.

The pattern does not look favorable. It looks as if you are adopting strategies that have been employed before by Despair, likely because you have been relying on your Despair forum for guideline.

Also, forgot to add this: At the end of D6 I said I was quite sure we had already won the game, and I promised to explain why in D7. I have made good on that promise.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Rest complains to RoyalF about unfair scum team allocation.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=178030535&postcount=4351
I don't have an opinion as to what's fair or not fair, Launch has the rules set and he'll be the arbiter of that. But, I do think that Royal_Flush's insistence that I'm Despair is unsupported by him, and that it is unreasonable to say with certainty that I should be lynched and that I'm despair.

Rest, I already said I simply misread your post:
I saw that, but it wasn't relevant to my post. You've been pushing hard for me and I've yet to see you support it.

[...]won't judge any of you for voting for me (except Rest who seems to base his vote on an already revoked misunderstanding on my side)[...]

My vote for you is based on your behavior since the end of the last day. I scumread your push, and not because it's against me. As kingkitty has pointed out, Despair has more than once pointed the finger at me because I'm an easy target. I didn't smell a rat then, but there is a now a consistent pattern. You've been pushing, and as I've said, you haven't supported you position well at all. I would scumread you right now if you were posting the way you have been against anyone.

Swamped

Banned
Note that this was your suspicious list on Day 6 (post no. 4104): "Goshu, Flushy, *Splinter, Corn". Now two of these are out, that leaves only me and 'Flushy'. I note that you are keeping your suspicion on me, yet since Makai prohibits you to vote for me, curiously you vote for Rest instead of Royal_Flush today.

Also, my vote for Rest came waaaaay before Makai 'forbade' me from voting anyone else. And regardless, I'm going to vote for whoever I want if I find them scummy, even if it's someone on Makai's 'good' list. Makai is not the boss of me.

Makai

Swamped claimed Ordinary Student. Chris, Flush, Rest - let's see some role claims.

As a matter of policy I do not role claim. If I have a role, no one needs to know it. If I do not, I would not confirm that for any reason. Even my soft hope claim was pushing the boundaries of that policy.
Your personal tradition of withholding your role is intolerable. It is now Day 7. We are in the final stretch of the game and you will hurt Hope by refusing to share your role. We have all the information we need to win the game and do not need to rely on power roles slipping under Despair's radar. Here's what happens if you don't spill the beans today: Somebody spots you running in the halls and calls you out for it. Then you role claim, "Uh...oh yeah, I am the Super High School Level _________. I only go outside my room on Night 7 because __________." Just get on record as an Ordinary Student now so we can skip the drama and auto-lynch you if you're spotted. If you are a power role, your claim can help us in our investigation. Sawneeks single-handedly lynched *Splinter yesterday.

giphy.gif

Rest

Swamped claimed Ordinary Student. Chris, Flush, Rest - let's see some role claims.

Your personal tradition of withholding your role is intolerable. It is now Day 7. We are in the final stretch of the game and you will hurt Hope by refusing to share your role. We have all the information we need to win the game and do not need to rely on power roles slipping under Despair's radar. Here's what happens if you don't spill the beans today: Somebody spots you running in the halls and calls you out for it. Then you role claim, "Uh...oh yeah, I am the Super High School Level _________. I only go outside my room on Night 7 because __________." Just get on record as an Ordinary Student now so we can skip the drama and auto-lynch you if you're spotted. If you are a power role, your claim can help us in our investigation. Sawneeks single-handedly lynched *Splinter yesterday.
I am not a rule breaker. That's all you need to know.

Rest

Two more questions:

You will never be a rule-breaker in the future?
You have no special information to contribute?
I will not answer number one.
If I had special information, would it be wise to just post it openly?

Sawneeks

Banned
Vote: Rest

I agree with Makai on this, being coy about your role at this stage in the game does not help anyone and is extremely anti-Town. If you are Hope then there is literally no need for what you are doing right now as it is putting huge amounts of suspicion on you and it detracts us from going after the real members of Despair.

Rest

Vote: Rest

I agree with Makai on this, being coy about your role at this stage in the game does not help anyone and is extremely anti-Town. If you are Hope then there is literally no need for what you are doing right now as it is putting huge amounts of suspicion on you and it detracts us from going after the real members of Despair.

Nah. If I have a special ability I'll be using its benefits subtly. If I don't, then I don't want Despair to know that.

Rest

Nah. If I have a special ability I'll be using its benefits subtly. If I don't, then I don't want Despair to know that.
To add to this: Crab's insistence that people not talk about their roles if they had one was one of the few things that I agreed with him on.

Sawneeks

Banned

I would believe this if it were, say, Day 3 or 4. But it's currently Day 7 and I haven't seen any hint or anything from you that you have some hidden knowledge or power that would help out Town. Unless you have left some super concealed paper trail of info then I honestly don't believe you.

Rest

I would believe this if it were, say, Day 3 or 4. But it's currently Day 7 and I haven't seen any hint or anything from you that you have some hidden knowledge or power that would help out Town. Unless you have left some super concealed paper trail of info then I honestly don't believe you.

The day doesn't matter. Right now everyone seems to think there are only four people to vote for, and that there's a large list of people we don't need to look at. If that's not true, we're currently at a point where Despair doesn't have to do anything but keep a look out for more information, and plan how to effectively mislead the group even more. If I had a role, this would not be the time to reveal it.

Sawneeks

Banned
The day doesn't matter. Right now everyone seems to think there are only four people to vote for, and that there's a large list of people we don't need to look at. If that's not true, we're currently at a point where Despair doesn't have to do anything but keep a look out for more information, and plan how to effectively mislead the group even more. If I had a role, this would not be the time to reveal it.

So what I gather from this is that

A) You believe that either myself, Pau/Ty4on, or Makai/King are lying and one of us is Despair.

B) You have some sort of role ability that you have never used but might use in the future. You aren't the Doctor and I doubt you are an investigative role so that leaves us with a Neutral party or something Despair, though I'm way more inclined to believe you are scum.

C) Despair needs to only sit and wait, fine, I agree with that. Still doesn't explain why you shouldn't claim or at least help out Town. Since you haven't offered up anything I don't think you can investigate meaning you can't provide any info, you haven't moved meaning you aren't a role like mine/or a sleep walker, and since you 'might' move later you have now cleared yourself to suddenly start moving. There isn't a Hope role I can think of that would fit under these guidelines.

Lynching you feels like a safe bet because you either end up Despair or are a Hope player without an incredibly important role because you have given no indication of having investigated anyone or anything.

Pau

I understand not wanting to role claim because that paints a target on his back for the night phase. But Rest, I think you can see how it's a very convenient and easy excuse for a Despair player to make.

I think kingkitty's argument against Royal_Flush makes sense. But there isn't a whole lot to go on for a lot of the remaining players.

I also keep coming back to CzarTim's gambit and wondering if we should lynch one of Makai or kingkitty to test if they're not making one too. :/ I don't think it's something we'll do today though. So I'm leaning towards Rest or Royal_Flush.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I wouldn't mind voting rest out, I think that isn't a secret. But I'm for sure suspicious of him especially because of this:

Come on. Come on. It's Rest. R-e-s-t. It's not hard. It's not like I'm Ty4on.

Anyway, let's just clear this up. I would have had to have passed Pau. Pau, did you see me?

This was posted very soon after the first reaction of the OP. I found it weird that he already had that defense ready right off the bat as his first post... Almost as if he and his buddy(because if Rest is scum, I am positive there is at least 1 more) were taking that into consideration when they were planning their night kill.

Makai

I also keep coming back to CzarTim's gambit and wondering if we should lynch one of Makai or kingkitty to test if they're not making one too. :/ I don't think it's something we'll do today though. So I'm leaning towards Rest or Royal_Flush.
Kingkitty and I are paired, as are you and Ty. If we lynch one member of a pair, we'll know what to do with the other one - so we can afford to wait a bit. Day 8 or 9 would be good. It'll depend on the flips, but I'm leaning towards Day 9. You guys will need to give us your full roles on that day so we can make a decision on which pair to test first. In the meantime, we have a very good pool of suspects to choose from. I think there's two more scum and both are among the four.

Sawneeks

Banned
I think kingkitty's argument against Royal_Flush makes sense. But there isn't a whole lot to go on for a lot of the remaining players.

After lynching Rest I'm thinking about going after Royal because of a lot of the info King posted. It would fit into what CzarTim/Splinter did for most of the game because they all vouched for each other or at the very least didn't vote against their buddy until all was lost.

If we get into Day 9 without winning I would start thinking about testing the Makai/King theory though. Maybe not necessarily vote for them but I would give it a good look and play with the idea.

Either way we do have this game in the bag. It's just coming down to routing out the last remains of Despair.

goshu and Swamped, you both should dial it back a notch. This is just a game.

I have said what I needed to say on the matter, I will not frustrate it any longer. I will just say that there might be reasons why the "I'm on the train" line has become a point of mockery in GAF mafia community.

Rest, I would role claim if you truly have a role since we are already at the late stage of the game and the need for obfuscating Despair has lessened considerably.

Swamped, your rebuttal is appreciated but does not convince me. I thank you for the effort, but I am convinced that you are Despair.

I will not be changing my vote for this Day's phase.

Swamped

Banned
I have said what I needed to say on the matter, I will not frustrate it any longer. I will just say that there might be reasons why the "I'm on the train" line has become a point of mockery in GAF mafia community.

Rest, I would role claim if you truly have a role since we are already at the late stage of the game and the need for obfuscating Despair has lessened considerably.

Swamped, your rebuttal is appreciated but does not convince me. I thank you for the effort, but I am convinced that you are Despair.

I will not be changing my vote for this Day's phase.

No problem! :)

Like i said before, even if i get voted out, we've already won this game, and it will only give you guys an extremely high chance of hitting Despair in the next day phase. Nonetheless if there are any points you wish me to clarify do let me know (this applies to everyone)

Swamped

Banned
^ Also, from what i remember that 'I'm on a train' meme was started by a Town PR from one of the old games...take that as you will!

Rest

So what I gather from this is that

A) You believe that either myself, Pau/Ty4on, or Makai/King are lying and one of us is Despair.

B) You have some sort of role ability that you have never used but might use in the future. You aren't the Doctor and I doubt you are an investigative role so that leaves us with a Neutral party or something Despair, though I'm way more inclined to believe you are scum.

C) Despair needs to only sit and wait, fine, I agree with that. Still doesn't explain why you shouldn't claim or at least help out Town. Since you haven't offered up anything I don't think you can investigate meaning you can't provide any info, you haven't moved meaning you aren't a role like mine/or a sleep walker, and since you 'might' move later you have now cleared yourself to suddenly start moving. There isn't a Hope role I can think of that would fit under these guidelines.

Lynching you feels like a safe bet because you either end up Despair or are a Hope player without an incredibly important role because you have given no indication of having investigated anyone or anything.
A is reasonable. If anyone says that it's not a possibility they're a fool.

B is nonsense, I don't know how you formulated that. If I had an ability that I hadn't used by now, I would still need to keep it a secret. If I had some kind of ability that didn't give its self away like the ones you suggested, you wouldn't know it. If I had an ability that people couldn't tell if I used it or not, you wouldn't know if I'd used it to hurt or help Hope. For instance, what does Ty4on do? Why aren't you asking him what his ability is? Shouldn't you be demanding to know what he does?

C is also nonsense. Claiming doesn't help Hope, it hurts Hope. I've already told you I'm not a rulebreaker.

I wouldn't mind voting rest out, I think that isn't a secret. But I'm for sure suspicious of him especially because of this:

This was posted very soon after the first reaction of the OP. I found it weird that he already had that defense ready right off the bat as his first post... Almost as if he and his buddy(because if Rest is scum, I am positive there is at least 1 more) were taking that into consideration when they were planning their night kill.
It took me all of one minute to look at the suggestion that I made the kill and come to the conclusion that Pau and I would have crossed paths. It's been pointed out that I was wrong, that there's a 50% chance that we would have crossed paths. If you really want to, you can ask Launch and see if he'll say which way I would have moved, if I had moved. But I'm not a rule breaker, I don't move at night.

Makai

@Rest

Ty4on is vetted by Pau and we can afford to wait. If we lynch one of them we’ll know what to do with the other one. They will give us their roles when the time comes, but that isn’t today. There is the possibility that they are lovers and revealing too much will doom both in the same night. Nobody has stuck their neck out to tie their fate to yours. You are on your own.

There are probably two or more Despair left. Whether you made last night's kill is not the only question. We also need to know whether you will kill tomorrow or on the night after. “I haven’t moved yet,” is not even close to good enough. Anything less than a full role-claim from you today is a joke. We are extremely close to winning the game and you are obstructing us.

Rest

@Rest

Ty4on is vetted by Pau and we can afford to wait. If we lynch one of them we’ll know what to do with the other one. They will give us their roles when the time comes, but that isn’t today. There is the possibility that they are lovers and revealing too much will doom both in the same night. Nobody has stuck their neck out to tie their fate to yours. You are on your own.

There are probably two or more Despair left. Whether you made last night's kill is not the only question. We also need to know whether you will kill tomorrow or on the night after. “I haven’t moved yet,” is not even close to good enough. Anything less than a full role-claim from you today is a joke. We are extremely close to winning the game and you are obstructing us.
When I say "I'm not a rulebreaker" I'm not saying I haven't moved yet. I don't move at night.

I think this line of questioning of rest is reasonable, while I do think we need to look at the top row as well, I think we can do this today

vote:rest

I also realized he never defended himself the day I voted for him. Makai even kinda called him on it. It could have been because he thought crazy ol' zipped pinhead was going to get lynched, but it also could have been something else.

kingkitty

I agree with the general idea that we might have to reconsider our options if we're unsuccessful with scum hunting by Day 9 or 10. I don't agree to lynching me or makai, especially when I re-looked through the thread and found out how many times splinter/CzarTim pooped on Makai so fast and furiously. But still, I can understand the need to reconsider everything just to be thorough.

Rest

Ok. Keep going.
I changed my mind so I clarified what I meant when I say "I'm not a rule breaker." I'm still not going to make a role claim, if I have a role it only helps Despair to let them know what it is.

Sawneeks

Banned
Unvote: Rest

Something is bothering me about this. I can't really pin point what it is but this just doesn't feel right. Going by what King posted, unless CzarTim and Splinter had planned to try and get their buddy voted out since the beginning of the game I can't feasibly see Rest being Despair. This whole 'I won't role claim oh wait, now I kind of will?' thing is definitely weird and is not helping but it's so blatantly tripping over what you have already said I find it hard to see this as anything other than Hope doing a not-so-great job. Maybe I'm wrong and Rest is Despair and this whole thing is him flailing but I just don't see it.

This really just leaves Christina and Flush, our two replacements. I would appreciate it if they answered this demand:

Swamped did, Rest by some extent also answered this, but the two of you have yet to say much. At the moment I feel strongly that Flush has the highest chance of being Despair, namely because much of your reads and voting patterns match the person you replaced, Vivi. It also doesn't help that Czar/Splinter gave Hope reads to each other AND Vivi despite everything that happened in previous Days. Splinter also gave overwhelming support of Flush while doubling down against Christina for apparently no reason. Also Christina, Barry's replacement, has been slightly more varied even though she has been quieter than you and Barry was targeted by both confirmed Despair members in the past.

I also want to point out that 'being active and helpful' has been Despair's go-to cover for this game so far. It was what CzarTim and Splinter did and almost no one suspected them to be Despair up until the Day the flipped. Flush being active and helpful isn't convincing me as much because of it and I wouldn't be surprised if our new player simply followed what the previous Despair players used because of such a late join.

I don't know, I need to sleep on this. But something isn't right.

Makai

This place got quiet all of a sudden.

We have about 24 hours left in the day phase.
I'm still here, just waiting...

Are you still on the fence about Rest? I can appreciate the mechanical arguments for the other guys, but Rest is ridiculous. I'm trying to come up with a scenario where his behavior today makes sense and I just can't.

This place got quiet all of a sudden.

We have about 24 hours left in the day phase.

I know. But I have nothing to add. I'm torn between Rest and Swamped as my lynch target (leaning slightly Swamped right now, hence my vote). I'll jump onto the train that's more likely to keep me alive unless somebody of you convinces me of the guilt of one of these two (Because I know that I'm a mislynch)

I can't address the ViviOggi parts of Kingkitty's post nor the parts where I'm the passive party (*Splinter's approval). The only thing I can address is why I voted for Ty4on instead of *Splinter, which I already did (even before the post came up).

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I'm down with voting him, but I still have my reservations for Royal_flush. I was looking over his voting record, and it still looks odd, especially when you include Vivi, who he replaced. I'm going to keep my vote on him for now to keep the pressure, but if we really want to Lynch rest I all for changing my vote.

Makai

I'm down with voting him, but I still have my reservations for Royal_flush. I was looking over his voting record, and it still looks odd, especially when you include Vivi, who he replaced. I'm going to keep my vote on him for now to keep the pressure, but if we really want to Lynch rest I all for changing my vote.
I'm a little worried he's going to role claim with 30 minutes on the clock and we end up in another AbsolutBro/Kalor situation. That situation ended up working out for Hope, but you know what I'm saying. If he tries to suicide bomb someone, let's use his flip to test his claims.

kingkitty

I don't have a lot left to add at the moment, but I'll be sure to check in hours before we lynch swamped/flush/christina/rest/crab/whoever.

What are we waiting for?

Pau?
ty4on?
Christina Mackenzie?

Sawneeks at least has voted and then unvoted, which matters.

Why are we deliberately wasting time with no discussion? I'm not saying we turbo one person over another, but not voting at all until the final hours is really frustrating. I'm just as guilt for the lack of conversation, but if you are waiting on a response that isn't coming, or trying to glean more information from posts you need to ask.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have a lot left to add at the moment, but I'll be sure to check in hours before we lynch swamped/flush/christina/rest/crab/whoever.

I'll have you know I have an unlynched track record on GAF mafia after all 3 seasons.

Top Bottom